• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Damn, after my reencounter with Ventus and Terra in Birth By Sleep the next worlds are filled with quite the tough enemies in grande quantities.

Had to put the Olympus Collisseum world on Pause to continue with the Outer Space world.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Andddddd.....he deleted it. :(
Probably cause you were in it. I mean I'd do the same.
Joking.......mostly

Damn, after my reencounter with Ventus and Terra in Birth By Sleep the next worlds are filled with quite the tough enemies in grande quantities.
Had to put the Olympus Collisseum world on Pause to continue with the Outer Space world.
Playing Birth by Sleep on PS4 or PSP?

D

Deleted member

Well, my old elementary school, where I still live in close proximity to, is going to be shut down for at least 2 weeks. I'm near that place pretty often when visiting relatives, so it is a tad concerning.

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
Am I the only one who still finds it hard to believe that we actually got Joker in smash? Sure, we got K Rool, Ridley, Banjo etc but those guys seemed to actually have a chance. Joker was out of nowhere, and took everyone by surprise. Out of all potential realities, this has got to be the only one where we got Joker in Smash, and it makes me so happy.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
So movies are getting delayed left and right... including The New Mutants which I've been wanting to see for years. Sports and theme parks are shutting down. Stores are empty if everything.

Son of a *****. My Birthday is going to ****ing suck.

D

Deleted member

Am I the only one who still finds it hard to believe that we actually got Joker in smash? Sure, we got K Rool, Ridley, Banjo etc but those guys seemed to actually have a chance. Joker was out of nowhere, and took everyone by surprise. Out of all potential realities, this has got to be the only one where we got Joker in Smash, and it makes me so happy.
You'll never see it coming~

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
F9 and Antlers were delayed among my most anticipated films. Gonna wait and see what other movies gets delayed before making up my new 10 I'll be seeing this year. That's assuming my theater doesn't close that is once cases supposedly show up.

D

Deleted member

I am still thrilled about the fact the DQ8 Hero got in Smash this soon.

I was expecting him to never happen at least until 10 Smash games passed.

Glad to be wrong about that.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
So movies are getting delayed left and right... including The New Mutants which I've been wanting to see for years. Sports and theme parks are shutting down. Stores are empty if everything.

Son of a *****. My Birthday is going to ****ing suck.
:/ I know all of this it quite the bummer, for many. But, well, safety comes first, right? Though there's nothing really assuring someone might or might not get the thing. But hopefully things will get better and there will be a solution. And well, about the events, better late than never, right?

D

Deleted member

I remember back in high school when I considered Persona 4 for Smash, but then threw that thought away because it was never gonna happen.

I popped off so hard when we got Persona 3 and 4 stage designs and music.

Cracke

Smash Journeyman
so basically, my friend recommended me this game called Lethal League Blaze. It's a fighting game, except you use a baseball, and it goes mach ****ing 10. I very much am also recommending this game to you if you're reading this.
download (4).jpeg
that's it, that's the post.

D

Deleted member

so basically, my friend recommended me this game called Lethal League Blaze. It's a fighting game, except you use a baseball, and it goes mach ****ing 10. I very much am also recommending this game to you if you're reading this.
that's it, that's the post.
Sounds really fun.

When I get the right money I may give it a shot.

Cracke

Smash Journeyman
Sounds really fun.

When I get the right money I may give it a shot.
yeah, it's pretty cheap too, all things considered. 20 bucks on every platform. Switch, XBox, PC, and Ps4.

this sounds like an advertisement read, I swear this isn't I just really like this game.

D

Deleted member

I don’t think I’m gonna go all out right now buying games, but I think I have some in mind I’d like to get, first obviously being Smash.
Cool, cool.

I suppose you would pick the first Fighter Pass too.

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
My band was supposed to go to a performance we’ve spent 4 months preparing for, and it just got cancelled.
Why is this stupid disease ruining everything??

D

Deleted member

My band was supposed to go to a performance we’ve spent 4 months preparing for, and it just got cancelled.
Why is this stupid disease ruining everything??
What if your band played on a livestream?

Maybe It isn't as spectacular as a live concert, but at least it could server as a compensation for the cancellation.

D

Deleted member

Is Piranha Plant with the first fighters pass? Or is she just her own separate DLC character?
Piranha Plant can only be bought outside the Fighter Pass.

So you would need to buy the Pass+Plant.

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
What if your band played on a livestream?

Maybe It isn't as spectacular as a live concert, but at least it could server as a compensation for the cancellation.
I don’t know, it wouldn’t be the same. We got 2nd place last year, and we were trying really hard this year to get first, which is why we started a month earlier then we generally should’ve. And now I’ve brought my trombone home for no reason. This is why I hate the media for ruining everything fun. I don’t even know what we’re gonna do next. School could be cancelled for the next 2 weeks, and I wouldn’t know until the last second. And stores are sold out of everything, and everything just sucks right now and I hate it

D

Deleted member

I don’t know, it wouldn’t be the same. We got 2nd place last year, and we were trying really hard this year to get first, which is why we started a month earlier then we generally should’ve. And now I’ve brought my trombone home for no reason. This is why I hate the media for ruining everything fun. I don’t even know what we’re gonna do next. School could be cancelled for the next 2 weeks, and I wouldn’t know until the last second. And stores are sold out of everything, and everything just sucks right now and I hate it
The only thing the corona is affecting for me is school; I already avoid big crowded areas as a matter of preference, so I'll still go fishing here and there and do my schoolwork.

Will def have to avoid stuff like Walmart or buying stuff online for the time being; who knows what kind of people go there, and for all I know I may already be infected, but don't know yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom