• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
*sighs* Well that was basically throwing an air freshener into a bin.

Now I'd ask you guys something cause I'm thinking of ordering Animal Crossing tonight.

Any of you guys know if you can get a delivery from places like Amazon for a set time?

AC is coming out on the day I go away but I want to set it to morning cause I got a flight in the afternoon and seems like I won't have much time to get it from a store.

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
Anyways about the E3 cancellation, I'm really sad, because I'm sure there must have been an indie game or two we'd be looking forward to, or at least something that many of us would love. And now these games in question may be in danger unless they do something for online directs or "E3 Online".

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Wild how the most relevant line from Castlevania Season 3 is an off hand joke about not knowing what toilet paper is.

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
It’s like the universe heard all my wishes for 2020 to be better then 2019 and was like “hmmm, how about we do the exact opposite of that instead!”. **** this year.
You'll still get announcements, calm down.

E3 was almost guaranteed to be ****ty this year anyway, this was the year they had planned to turn it into an "influencer driven event."

Last edited:

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
You'll still get announcements, calm down.

E3 was almost guaranteed to be ****ty this year anyway, this was the year they had planned to turn it into an "influencer driven event."
Do you mean focusing a bit more on celebrities and movies? I... have heard little about that, care to elaborate please?

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
We already know the ESA are looking at doing a digital alternative to E3 to fill the void

And Microsoft are doing their own digital event

There's literally nothing to worry about unless you're a developer/publisher looking to make business deals and such.

D

Deleted member

Now I'd ask you guys something cause I'm thinking of ordering Animal Crossing tonight.

Any of you guys know if you can get a delivery from places like Amazon for a set time?

AC is coming out on the day I go away but I want to set it to morning cause I got a flight in the afternoon and seems like I won't have much time to get it from a store.
It's a case by case basis. Though you can try ordering and during the payment options look if it gives you a way for a fixed delivery time. If not you can always just not go through with it, no harm done.

D

Deleted member

hey so was five nights at freddy's like an actual thing or just a collective fever dream

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
It's a case by case basis. Though you can try ordering and during the payment options look if it gives you a way for a fixed delivery time. If not you can always just not go through with it, no harm done.
Eh, it's more something to do while in the airport and over in England when it's raining.

Plus I promised one of my best friends that I'd get it day 1.

I'll try ebay as well.

I am actually pretty decent at drawing anthro birds. Gee I wonder why :gova:
Yo, there the Personal Projects Showcase. I don't want it going to waste.

D

Deleted member

Yo, there the Personal Projects Showcase. I don't want it going to waste.
It's less of a project and me just goofing around, so I don't see a point in posting it there.
I wouldn't even call it art: it's literally just some arms and a badly drawn-body and face. It literally took me like 5 minutes tops to draw.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

That Im not sure about. most of my packages get delivered in the afternoon but that Virginia. If you are scared you wont be able to get it, the only solution I can say is get it digital that way, if you are taking your switch with you, you could get it started the day before you have to go, on the 19th at 12am

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
I'm gonna walk to the shops to buy Animal Crossing and I hope they have it

... I just prefer physical releases and would be antsy about it coming through the post and not arriving

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
I never really got the fnaf hype but my best friend in middle school was obsessed with it so of course I heard all about it lol

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I've come to make a announcement on Smashboards dot com:
eggman say pizza.png

See, I didn't forgot to use this image for something!

D

Deleted member

Turns out, 2 years after release, Game Freak still didn't fix the Dizzy Punch oversight with Pokemon Bank. Thanks a lot.

D

Deleted member

all i can remember is the purple guy everyone talked about and made genuinely high quality songs about
Dude it's not even about the Purple Guy anymore. It's about some rabbit and like some 7th restaurant with rock bands and ****m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom