• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Just joined a Mewtwo raid that had a decent team (Mewtwo/Kyurem-W/Drampa), but the Kyurem player kept spamming freeze burn and no one used their dynamax.

I wad running a support snarl so I had an excuse not to. No one else did, especially that kyurem player who could've circumvented freeze burn's charge with it.

I've also been in two Mewtwo raids where other people brought Toxtricity. Sometimes your allies are actually your worst enemies.

D

Deleted member

I started packing up my room to move and I found a minion in my closet. My friend told me to burn it in a fire.
Hmm, yes, It's time to bring out the big guns!
Screenshot 2020-02-29 at 3.34.23 PM.png

Godammit this is the exact kinda posting routine I want to avoid. Oh well.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Well ****!

I'm playing Samurai Jack: The Shadow of Aku on a PS2 emulator and it looks like I'm unable to make anymore progress. I went to the next level but Jack is doing this weird gig and not recognizing any controller inputs except Start and Select. And since I saved right before this I can't go back a bit.

DAMN IT!

D

Deleted member

Well, in more serious news, the GDC, which would've been in March and feature an hour long spotlight on Animal Crossing has been delayed until summer. Sorry Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Saw impractical jokers the movie. Was pretty funny, definitely things they couldn’t get away with on tv

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Oh right the mha movie. I'm hoping to see that soon. Either by myself or with my brother.

D

Deleted member

Oh yeah, @Taylor F I finally got around to messing around with the model you sent me....
unnamed (2).jpg

Or not. That works too :9
At least I know for a fact now that the problem with the models isn't the porters, it's something with either Blender, me being a dumb dumb, or my computer. My bets on something to do with Blender.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Since we were talking shiny Pokémon. My first was glameow in pearl. Have about 8 boxes today as I’ve been shiny hunting since then.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Oh yeah, @Taylor F I finally got around to messing around with the model you sent me....
View attachment 264237
Or not. That works too :9
At least I know for a fact now that the problem with the models isn't the porters, it's something with either Blender, me being a dumb dumb, or my computer. My bets on something to do with Blender.
Yeah, then it’s an issue with Blender definitely, cause that file works for other people. Try re-installing.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
I beat a Mewtwo :)

Didn’t drop an ability capsule, though...I used Dawn Wings Necrozma, and the other people had Grimmsnarl (with Taunt and Light Screen), Marshadow, and Pangoro.

I still haven’t gotten a Toxic Orb from Bulbasaur raids (and each time I saw one today I was too late, though I did get into an Ivysaur raid...which didn’t drop one...), but I guess I’m satisfied; I can just get one from beating Wyndon Stadium, although that method is annoying since it’s random apparently...

Regarding shiny Pokémon: for some reason I want to say the first one I ever saw was a JigglyPuff in Black, though it may have just been a normal one; I didn’t try to catch it, though I didn’t know about shinies at the time I don’t think. I think the first one I ever had was the event Beldum in Alpha Sapphire, I got a shiny Ralts I evolved into a Gallade in the same game (and I was dumb, trading it for a Munna), and recently I got a shiny Wartortle from a raid.

edit: Apparently I also had a shiny Grumpig, might be from Ultra Moon but I don’t remember for sure.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Started a new save file on Samurai Jack: The Shadow of Aku to hopefully get passed that problem that's preventing me to progress the game. Still having it.

Could it be an emulation problem?

D

Deleted member

Started a new save file on Samurai Jack: The Shadow of Aku to hopefully get passed that problem that's preventing me to progress the game. Still having it.

Could it be an emulation problem?
If it persists after starting a new save, it's definitely a emulation bug. The game may just not be possible.

Last edited by a moderator:

Noipoi

Howdy!
I beat a Mewtwo :)

Didn’t drop an ability capsule, though...I used Dawn Wings Necrozma, and the other people had Grimmsnarl (with Taunt and Light Screen), Marshadow, and Pangoro.

I still haven’t gotten a Toxic Orb from Bulbasaur raids (and each time I saw one I was too late, though I did get into an Ivysaur raid...which didn’t drop one...), but I guess I’m satisfied; I can just get one from beating Wyndon Stadium, although that method is annoying since it’s random apparently...

Regarding shiny Pokémon: for some reason I want to say the first one I ever saw was a JigglyPuff in Black, though it may have just been a normal one; I didn’t try to catch it, though I didn’t know about shinies at the time I don’t think. I think the first one I ever had was the event Beldum in Alpha Sapphire, I got a shiny Ralts I evolved into a Gallade in the same game (and I was dumb, trading it for a Munna), and recently I got a shiny Wartortle from a raid.

edit: Apparently I also had a shiny Grumpig, might be from Ultra Moon but I don’t remember for sure.
Ya gotta beat the Kanto raids with a Kanto starter to get the orbs. Just in case you didn’t know.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I have a shiny Milotic, Gyarados and Runerigus.

Arbok and Serperior are on my "to shiny hunt" list.

Now I just need to pick another snake to shiny hunt so I can have a full team of shiny noodles. I'm thinking Seviper but hey maybe I'll do Dunsparse for the memes.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Joker, is there something about you you're not telling us? :yoshi:
Maybe it's just a joke that I'm not understanding but the person drawing the picture is Yusuke, not Joker.

Oh yeah,for anyone that cares (maybe just me idk)
We did get a bit of news for rehydrated.
Turns out Mr Krabs, Squidward, and Plankton are all playable in multplayer. Also the title screen https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aVK4qGwa74&lc=z23ugtkhrv3lt113wacdp43bcyq2bc0xddz1x5dujqtw03c010c
I'm fairly interested since I grew up with the original game and remember really enjoying it. The amount of love and care being put into the remaster is quite admirable.

D

Deleted member

"gee, it sure is boring today..."

Says me as I try to animate. Welp I'm tired af, peace ya'll!

FantasticMr.StarPit

Smash Journeyman
So, I read one of the Nintendo Power magazines (Vol. 195. Sept. 2005) and saw this from the Smash Planet page where (I believe) Andy Myers, who wrote the article, talked about what's the "new Smash" going to be like on a new console. This was before Brawl was announced, so seeing all this makes me feel so nostalgic to me; a new Smash game with online play, and a selection of newcomers... what could go wrong?

I love it when he mentioned about the interviewees about their requested characters, most would later on be added in Brawl and Ultimate (Dark Samus specifically)
Managed to get in
Wario
Diddy Kong
Olimar
Pit
Ike
Dark Samus

(And don't get me started on Sonic, Mega Man, and Ridley - Brawl speculation was so long ago man)

And of course, ones that didn't get into Smash
Hammer Bros (lol wut)
Waluigi
Grit (from Advance Wars)
Fawful
Poo
Bald Bull

Ya'll can read the rest of the article if you're interested: https://archive.org/details/NintendoPowerVol195September2005/page/n77/mode/2up

2020-02-22 (2).png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom