• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Richter is also generally regarded as the more attractive Belmont as well.

So yeah. Usually the most attractive version of a character is the most popular.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
The Champion Is.......

Why didn't you give your energy to Yoshi!?!
I'm actually pretty upset about this. But the results don't lie. And now I have to move two Mii Fighters into the grand championships if I want to retain my integrity.

I guess it's time to move on to losers bracket three.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
The Champion Is.......

Why didn't you give your energy to Yoshi!?!

I'm actually pretty upset about this. But the results don't lie. And now I have to move two Mii Fighters into the grand championships if I want to retain my integrity.

I guess it's time to move on to losers bracket three.
The power of cosplay was too strong.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Since the thread is moving very slowly, I just decided to wait and reveal all 4 round one winners at once.

The Winners Are.....
The green missile was no match for the Falcon Punch. A win for @JDCabrera! Are you sure Mewtwo isn't Ghost Type because Pac-Man gobbled him down! And Ken was no match for this dynamic duo!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Soo what's up with y'all tonight?
Tired and bored AF

I’m literally so close to starting the finalization of my project, but I’m holding off because I’m just not feeling it atm(also I still have 3 days until we go back to school, no need to rush it)

Last edited by a moderator:

Tako Tuesday

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0245-5753-9220
HOLY ****. I've just witnessed the greatest moment in DQ11 so far! The battle theme in the tournament in Octagonia is the theme from Dragon Quest 4!

DQ4 was my first game in the series, and hearing the battle theme again, only now beautifully orchestrated, AND in a tournament setting (there was a tournament in 4, and that's the first thing that came to mind when they mentioned one here) really sent chills down my spine.

This game only keeps getting better, and It's already one of my all-time favorite Switch titles at this point.

D

Deleted member

The Champion Is.....
Sorry @JDCabrera . He came SOOOOOOOO close too! But Ness moves on to the final round.

And now curiosity over what you were gonna post will literally eat me alive.
Nah, in the end I couldn't decide for any video.

I was thinking at first about the background music from the Starscream coronation scene from the Transformers animated movie from the 80s, but then found It too dramatic for the moment.

D

Deleted member

Ah yes, You do need to make 3 different comments when 1 would have done the trick.
Seriously, this is the first video I’ve uploded that has got 10 views within an hour of posting(not counting the time I uploaded and marketed to reddit and got 100 views, that was my own doing)
BC63F33D-974E-4DAB-8B58-F8C883FACE58.jpeg

D

Deleted member

This is the theme of Sans overtaking Dr.Mario's reign of the tournament:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
The Winner Is.....
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Banjo and Kazooie prove their metal against the Koopa King! They've been gone for 10 years and they aint here to loose!

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
I feel like more people need to realize that there’s characters that are low tier not because they’re bad (They’re probably actually High tier) but rather because they’re just that unpopular.

Like Zelda for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom