• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
My dad and I are making ourselves some homemade pizza and soon enough were gonna watch The Hitman's Bodyguard as my friend recommended to me. :pimp:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Never heard of that movie, but have a good time with him.
Thanks seems like it'll be a fun movie. It stars Samuel L. Jackson and Ryan Reynolds as the main leads.

Plus I'll be prepared as a sequel is coming out this August. Now just to watch the first two Bill & Teds so I can see Face the Music as well. First movie is available on Blu-Ray at the movie store at my local mall but no point getting it if the sequel ain't there. If it ain't there by my birthday I'll just watch the first two on the internet. If only they were on my NetFlix...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I’m starting to debate if I want to
A)do a certain plot twist
or
B)hold off and finish the ****ing episode

I can see both sides, but I’m leaning towards A because it makes the plan I have for Episode 2 make sense; having the characters just (redacted) doesn’t make sense unless I have some setup.

D

Deleted member

Me getting ready to finalize the plot and hopefully start recording and editing tomorrow

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Duosion's done!
PokemonDuosion_Regional.png

It's creation took longer than I thought it would, and wasn't quite how I expected it to go, but I'm satisfied with the results.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Alright! Time for Losers Bracket 2! The current standing is as follows....

:ultfox: vs. :ultswordfighter: - Winner vs. :ultmegaman:
:ultvillager: vs. :ultmarth: - Winner vs. :ultwiifittrainer:
:ultridley: vs. :ultgreninja: - Winner vs. :ultmario:
:ultcloud: vs. :ultyoshi: - Winner vs. :ultzelda:
:ultwario: vs. :ultolimar: - Winner vs. :ultdarkpit:
:ultrichter: vs. :ultike: - Winner vs. :ultsimon:
:ultfalco: vs. :ultryu: - Winner vs. :ultlink:
:ultrob: vs. :ultlucario: - Winner vs. :ultdarksamus:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Hello everyone. I hope you’re all having a nice day. I just joined Smashboards yesterday and I hope to have a great time here.:kirby:
Late for the reply, but just like most of the users here said, :> I hope you have a wonderful time here in the boards and enjoy your stay. :) And thank you, likewise.

D

Deleted member

I really am starting to get deathly bored.

On the plus side, I literally am about 80% done with the actual building/cutscene making part if my project, I just need to finish it up and record/edit it all together a bit better than my “ahem” attempt at editing.

D

Deleted member

Think I’m gonna peace out for a bit, got nothing to do or say(calling it a day for my project) and I’m starting to get the feeling my endless chatter about my project is annoying ya’ll, so here. Have a break :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom