• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Newcomer thread still on those KOS-MOS debates.

You'd think with all this uncertainty about leakers and lack of info at TGA would encourage speculation to broaden a little.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
A family member surprised me with this as a christmas gift.
20191215_153924.jpg

I hear the Switch version isn't that good but surely it can't be THAT bad...
c706050bdd601f80597ab3125fc769a93b025c99r1-814-853v2_hq.jpg

right?

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
A family member surprised me with this as a christmas gift.
View attachment 253184
I hear the Switch version isn't that good but surely it can't be THAT bad...
View attachment 253185
right?
It's fine, most of the problems have been patched from what I've heard. Plus, you actually have access to all the content on Switch, unlike PS4 and Xbox users who are still unfortunately waiting.

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Newcomer thread still on those KOS-MOS debates.

You'd think with all this uncertainty about leakers and lack of info at TGA would encourage speculation to broaden a little.
Honestly, it wouldn't be this bad if everyone just ignored one user.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I mean, fast food changes a lot from region to region. So while It's defiantly dumb to do it for the WHOLE trip, a single visit right after the plain lands is warranted.
Yeah, sometimes it'll taste differently and sometimes they have completely different menu items, so it's worth doing that at least once.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Yeah, sometimes it'll taste differently and sometimes they have completely different menu items, so it's worth doing that at least once.
I've heard plenty of people from both sides of the pond be shocked at how less salty fast food like mcdonalds is in Britain compared to the USA. I went to scotland and desperately wanted to try it and compare, but I never had the opportunity. Still mad about it.

God I got really depressed about the food in scotland. The local food was interesting to begin with, and the college dorm I was staying in (it was a school trip) had a decent dining hall. But after a week I was driven insane and just wanted to eat something more familiar. The people on the trip with me were annoyed with me because of how much I kept saying "I want a Burger".

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
You ever laughed so hard at something that the possibility of dying wasn't as unlikely as you thought at first?

'cuz this is is something that happen daily everytime I watch a video made by Vinny or especially Joel.

****ing brazilian Hotel Mario.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
You ever laughed so hard at something that the possibility of dying wasn't as unlikely as you thought at first?

'cuz this is is something that happen daily everytime I watch a video made by Vinny or especially Joel.

****ing brazilian Hotel Mario.
I don't watch Joel much, but I did watch one of his streams once, as he played a game that I voice the protagonist in. His content is pretty good! He's a funny guy.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I don't watch Joel much, but I did watch one of his streams once, as he played a game that I voice the protagonist in. His content is pretty good! He's a funny guy.
If you ever need a good laugh after say, a ****ty day or something, check out Joel Memes House stream.

You won't regret it.

Also, for Vinny, check out his corruption videos without headphone , the absolute crazy state a corrupted game can be is just a glorious sight to see.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
If you ever need a good laugh after say, a ****ty day or something, check out Joel Memes House stream.

You won't regret it.

Also, for Vinny, check out his corruption videos without headphone , the absolute crazy state a corrupted game can be is just a glorious sight to see.
I used to screw around with an Undertale corruptor. Had a pretty good time doing it. Eventually it kinda started to glitch my game, as every character was on the title screen even if I had just started a new save. That's just a visual glitch, but I didn't really wanna glitch it anymore. May boot it back up again sometime, though. Who knows? And thanks for the suggestions! I'll be sure to check it out later.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I've heard plenty of people from both sides of the pond be shocked at how less salty fast food like mcdonalds is in Britain compared to the USA. I went to scotland and desperately wanted to try it and compare, but I never had the opportunity. Still mad about it.

God I got really depressed about the food in scotland. The local food was interesting to begin with, and the college dorm I was staying in (it was a school trip) had a decent dining hall. But after a week I was driven insane and just wanted to eat something more familiar. The people on the trip with me were annoyed with me because of how much I kept saying "I want a Burger".
One of the reasons I've always wanted to go to Japan is because of wacky seasonal menu items that only appear there. I hear they have a black big Mac during Halloween.

D

Deleted member

Iirc, the proportional sizes in America are MUCH larger than in other countries.

It's actually kinda scary
Just goes to show ya how much we eat per day.
Like if I don’t eat at least a pound or 2 of food per day, I’m usually pretty hungry.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Did a roster for a DC vs. Marvel fighting game. Want to know what y'all think.
  1. Superman
  2. Batman
  3. Wonder Woman
  4. The Flash
  5. Green Lantern
  6. Aquaman
  7. Martian Manhunter
  8. Green Arrow
  9. Shazam
  10. Cyborg
  11. Lex Luthor
  12. The Joker
  13. Cheetah
  14. Sinestro
  15. Darkseid
DLC
  1. Static
  2. John Constantine
  3. Hawkgirl
  4. Batwoman
  5. Stargirl
  6. Captain Cold
  7. Harley Quinn
  8. Doomsday
  9. Star Sapphire
  10. Deathstroke
  1. Iron Man
  2. The Hulk
  3. Thor
  4. Captain America
  5. Dr. Strange
  6. Black Panther
  7. Captain Marvel
  8. Wolverine
  9. Storm
  10. Spider-Man
  11. Loki
  12. Magneto
  13. Dr. Doom
  14. Ultron
  15. Thanos
DLC
  1. Black Widow
  2. Ghost Rider
  3. Human Torch
  4. Rocket Raccoon w/Groot
  5. Silver Surfer
  6. Deadpool
  7. Juggernaut
  8. MODOK
  9. Dark Phoenix
  10. Carnage

Don't know if it would be Injustice style or MvC style though.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
  1. Superman
  2. Batman
  3. Wonder Woman
  4. The Flash
  5. Green Lantern
  6. Aquaman
  7. Martian Manhunter
  8. Green Arrow
  9. Shazam
  10. Cyborg
  11. Lex Luthor
  12. The Joker
  13. Cheetah
  14. Sinestro
  15. Darkseid
DLC
  1. Static
  2. John Constantine
  3. Hawkgirl
  4. Batwoman
  5. Stargirl
  6. Captain Cold
  7. Harley Quinn
  8. Doomsday
  9. Star Sapphire
  10. Deathstroke
  1. Iron Man
  2. The Hulk
  3. Thor
  4. Captain America
  5. Dr. Strange
  6. Black Panther
  7. Captain Marvel
  8. Wolverine
  9. Storm
  10. Spider-Man
  11. Loki
  12. Magneto
  13. Dr. Doom
  14. Ultron
  15. Thanos
DLC
  1. Black Widow
  2. Ghost Rider
  3. Human Torch
  5. Silver Surfer
  6. Deadpool
  7. Juggernaut
  8. MODOK
  9. Dark Phoenix
  10. Carnage

The lack of Ant-Man and Scarlet Witch saddens me.

osby

Smash Obsessed
  1. Superman
  2. Batman
  3. Wonder Woman
  4. The Flash
  5. Green Lantern
  6. Aquaman
  7. Martian Manhunter
  8. Green Arrow
  9. Shazam
  10. Cyborg
  11. Lex Luthor
  12. The Joker
  13. Cheetah
  14. Sinestro
  15. Darkseid
DLC
  1. Static
  2. John Constantine
  3. Hawkgirl
  4. Batwoman
  5. Stargirl
  6. Captain Cold
  7. Harley Quinn
  8. Doomsday
  9. Star Sapphire
  10. Deathstroke
  1. Iron Man
  2. The Hulk
  3. Thor
  4. Captain America
  5. Dr. Strange
  6. Black Panther
  7. Captain Marvel
  8. Wolverine
  9. Storm
  10. Spider-Man
  11. Loki
  12. Magneto
  13. Dr. Doom
  14. Ultron
  15. Thanos
DLC
  1. Black Widow
  2. Ghost Rider
  3. Human Torch
  5. Silver Surfer
  6. Deadpool
  7. Juggernaut
  8. MODOK
  9. Dark Phoenix
  10. Carnage

Constantine alone makes DC side a 10/10 from me but more Teen Titans would've been nice.

Also, which Ghost Rider are you using?

Me too honestly. But I can't fit in everyone.
I mean, it's a fan roster. You don't have to put strict limits to yourself and I'm not sure why DLC is a thing for an imaginary game in the first place.

Last edited:

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
There's a serious avatar trend here that I'm not part of. How do I get a Journey Traveler in that style??

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I'm not sure why DLC is a thing for an imaginary game in the first place.
Because I like DLC.
I mean, it's a fan roster. You don't have to put strict limits to yourself
True. but if I don't it will easily balloon into a 150 character roster and I want it to be somewhat beleivable. I suppose I could add in a handful of new characters, up it from 50 to 60, and still have it be realistic to a degree, even if a lesser degree.
Constantine alone makes DC side a 10/10 from me but more Teen Titans would've been nice.
Yeah. Raven and Nightwing probably would have made it on there if I had more space. Probably will if I expand it.
Also, which Ghost Rider are you using?
I'm using Injustice's concept of Premire Skins to increase the roster size without having unique characters. That's why Hawkeye isn't here, he's a skin for Green Arrow. In Ghost Rider's case, Johhny Blaze is the main one, but he has a Robbie Reyes premire skin.

D

Deleted member

If you guys killing Metal slimes are annoying, try recruiting one in DQV. It’s a 1/256 chance.

D

Deleted member

If you guys killing Metal slimes are annoying, try recruiting one in DQV. It’s a 1/256 chance.
You wanna know what was more frustrating? Try getting a heal slime in Gen 2 of DQ5. It is ****ing impossible I swear. I grinded in the tower to get Ra's mirror for an hour and thirty minutes, and I got a restless armor and a metal slime before I got a heal slime.

Screenshot_20191206-230023_DQ5.jpg

Slime Master

Smash Ace
You wanna know what was more frustrating? Try getting a heal slime in Gen 2 of DQ5. It is ****ing impossible I swear. I grinded in the tower to get Ra's mirror for an hour and thirty minutes, and I got a restless armor and a metal slime before I got a heal slime.
Slime knights are better healers anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom