• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

You wanna know what was more frustrating? Try getting a heal slime in Gen 2 of DQ5. It is ****ing impossible I swear. I grinded in the tower to get Ra's mirror for an hour and thirty minutes, and I got a restless armor and a metal slime before I got a heal slime.

View attachment 253191
Wow, by the time I got a heal slime I was already in Naridia.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Did a roster for a DC vs. Marvel fighting game. Want to know what y'all think.
  1. Superman
  2. Batman
  3. Wonder Woman
  4. The Flash
  5. Green Lantern
  6. Aquaman
  7. Martian Manhunter
  8. Green Arrow
  9. Shazam
  10. Cyborg
  11. Lex Luthor
  12. The Joker
  13. Cheetah
  14. Sinestro
  15. Darkseid
DLC
  1. Static
  2. John Constantine
  3. Hawkgirl
  4. Batwoman
  5. Stargirl
  6. Captain Cold
  7. Harley Quinn
  8. Doomsday
  9. Star Sapphire
  10. Deathstroke
  1. Iron Man
  2. The Hulk
  3. Thor
  4. Captain America
  5. Dr. Strange
  6. Black Panther
  7. Captain Marvel
  8. Wolverine
  9. Storm
  10. Spider-Man
  11. Loki
  12. Magneto
  13. Dr. Doom
  14. Ultron
  15. Thanos
DLC
  1. Black Widow
  2. Ghost Rider
  3. Human Torch
  4. Rocket Raccoon w/Groot
  5. Silver Surfer
  6. Deadpool
  7. Juggernaut
  8. MODOK
  9. Dark Phoenix
  10. Carnage

Don't know if it would be Injustice style or MvC style though.
-I don’t think Carnage should be in place of Venom
-Static’s copyrights are a bit iffy, so I don’t know how likely he would be to join
-I believe the MvC devs mentioned that they couldn’t make Silver Surfer work with his board, just to take into consideration.
Other than that it seems pretty solid so far.

Ngl I’m honestly half tempted to do a LEGO roster. Please stop me.

Rizen

Smash Legend
I beat Dragon Quest Builders 2 and now I need a game to play. My options are: A: give the Witcher 3 another chance even though I didn't get into it the first time. The graphics were cruddy and it's hard starting on the third one and having to learn all the complex lore and systems. B: Play Monster Hunter World again. I got really burnt out from playing it too much but that was a long time ago and it might have new content. C: Finally beat Skyrim. Another game that I played a million side quests in, got burnt out and never finished the actual story. If you can't tell I like open world games, lol. What should I do?

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Did a roster for a DC vs. Marvel fighting game. Want to know what y'all think.
  1. Superman
  2. Batman
  3. Wonder Woman
  4. The Flash
  5. Green Lantern
  6. Aquaman
  7. Martian Manhunter
  8. Green Arrow
  9. Shazam
  10. Cyborg
  11. Lex Luthor
  12. The Joker
  13. Cheetah
  14. Sinestro
  15. Darkseid
DLC
  1. Static
  2. John Constantine
  3. Hawkgirl
  4. Batwoman
  5. Stargirl
  6. Captain Cold
  7. Harley Quinn
  8. Doomsday
  9. Star Sapphire
  10. Deathstroke
  1. Iron Man
  2. The Hulk
  3. Thor
  4. Captain America
  5. Dr. Strange
  6. Black Panther
  7. Captain Marvel
  8. Wolverine
  9. Storm
  10. Spider-Man
  11. Loki
  12. Magneto
  13. Dr. Doom
  14. Ultron
  15. Thanos
DLC
  1. Black Widow
  2. Ghost Rider
  3. Human Torch
  4. Rocket Raccoon w/Groot
  5. Silver Surfer
  6. Deadpool
  7. Juggernaut
  8. MODOK
  9. Dark Phoenix
  10. Carnage

Don't know if it would be Injustice style or MvC style though.
Hey, the roster is up to you! Your game, your rules. Because of that, I can’t complain, and think that it’s a good list.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
-I don’t think Carnage should be in place of Venom
-Static’s copyrights are a bit iffy, so I don’t know how likely he would be to join
-I believe the MvC devs mentioned that they couldn’t make Silver Surfer work with his board, just to take into consideration.
Other than that it seems pretty solid so far.

Ngl I’m honestly half tempted to do a LEGO roster. Please stop me.
I know about the Static rights. I actually know what they are too. DC owns the character, but they have to get approval from Dwayne McDuffie's family to do anything with him, or any other Milestone character. It's why the new Milestone line of books they've been wanting to do has been in limbo for the past couple of years. NRS has been trying to get Static for Injustice, and they somehow secured him for the IOS version of the first game. I know he's iffy but he would still be a strong get for the roster. And if things don't work out, you could always just replace him with Black Lightning.

I thought about the Carnage/Venom thing. Re-weighting my considerations

Was the Silver Surfer comment before or after they made Ghost Rider in UMvC3?

Shroob

Sup?
the context?
Character songs, like what they do with Miku or the Squid Sisters.

The fun part was the QAs, the ladies in the audience were in ****ing tears asking Vane or Percival questions, while another lady asked the character Vira to marry her.

The voice actors always seem so shocked when that happens, you can hear the cracks in their voice while trying to stay in character.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Why do I hear Crisis City playing?
There was a problem fetching the tweet
****, this takes me back to those days when I spent all day surfing Newgrounds for Mario and Sonic animations. I remember thinking SMBZ was the **** back when I was a kid.

Did the guy ever finish this series or did he give up?

D

Deleted member

****, this takes me back to those days when I spent all day surfing Newgrounds for Mario and Sonic animations. I remember thinking SMBZ was the **** back when I was a kid.

Gave up. Didn't get back to it since.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up

Definitely sure he moved on from it ever since the reboot was hit with a copyright takedown.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

Dunno, I mean there was supposed to be a reboot, but who know if he’ll continue it.

I’d never be able to commit to it but that series sparked some ideas for me for a sprite series staring these four: :ultmario::ultsonic::ultmegaman::ultpacman:

D

Deleted member

Gonna stop with the oneliners for a moment...

Serious, Rank10YGO creates some amazing content. I highly recommend just watching him, even if you don't understand wtf is going on. His humor is almost always on-point :p
Downloading his videos is taking ****ing forever thou, and I dunno why. Anyway......

Ready to study some kards, kids? One of these is not like the others...

Last edited by a moderator:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Why do I hear Crisis City playing?
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Wow, it has been AGES since I saw anything regarding SMBZ...I sincerely though it was no longer a thing. That fanart Is really cool. :>

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I mean, I haven't read many of the books. But I know based on some research that he's imbued with the power cosmic and had telepathic control over the board, meaning he doesn't have to touch it to have his powers or even control it.
But do you think that would translate over to a potential iteration of a fighting game version of him and have it represent him well?

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
But do you think that would translate over to a potential iteration of a fighting game version of him and have it represent him well?
A fighter with energy powers who can telekinetically control a surfboard.

Yeah I think that could work.

It sounds like a fighting style Capcom would come up with on their own for Street Fighter tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom