• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Now we're just sassing each other to death. :240:

That's a harsh word to say against those discord groups.

Because my friends and I all hate playing against Yoshi too. I'm sorry, but that's just how we feel.
Ummmm, yeah. I just thought about what you quoted. Sorry if I sounded rude and all.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Ummmm, yeah. I just thought about what you quoted. Sorry if I sounded rude and all.
It'll take a lot more than that to crack me, bro. Sass is half my nature, didn't mean to rub it off on you. Shouldn't do that to you when you don't mean no harm.

Pretty sure it goes most hated, to least. So Yoshi is the most hated, going downwards...
I mean, my secondaries :ultlittlemac::ulthero: are up there too, which I totally understand.

At least no one hates fighting :ultryu: that much.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
It'll take a lot more than that to crack me, bro. Sass is half my nature, didn't mean to rub it off on you. Shouldn't do that to you when you don't mean no harm.

I mean, my secondaries :ultlittlemac::ulthero: are up there too, which I totally understand.

At least no one hates fighting :ultryu: that much.
Of course I didn't mean harm, but like I said, I didn't mean to be rude. It is good that it takes more than that to crack you. Shows that you are strong. Anyway, we good?

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
If my boi is gonna be that despised, he has to at least be S-tier. Until then, no :yoshi:
You can't just deny the existence of others' opinions, otherwise you'll just be seen as a blind and ignorant fanboy.

I just don't like fighting against Yoshi, personally. His super armor, his egg, his egg shield, turning you into an egg, all of it.

D

Deleted member

It's midnight ****posting time!

By the holy lands of Ojama County-

I swear to protect the throne-

of the mighty Ojama King-

Who's buttchecks shine like snow--!

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

*sigh* sometimes character Discords are cancer

Look I'm sorry but Yoshi is like Bardock levels of unga and people generally hate playing against those types of characters

Last edited by a moderator:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Man, I remember when Inkling and K. Rool were the mosy hated characters.

But can't say I argue with the list, I hate fighting Yoshi mainly because how annoying his hit sound effects get, and I hate fighting Sonic because that Spin Dash gets AGGRAVATING in lag. However, they aren't my most hated characters to play against.

It's flowchart projectile characters. And Fox. Idk why on Fox, I just do.

I used to hate Falcon mains, but a lot of them try so hard to be flashy and fail miserably, so it's more comical than anything.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
You can't just deny the existence of others' opinions, otherwise you'll just be seen as a blind and ignorant fanboy.

I just don't like fighting against Yoshi, personally. His super armor, his egg, his egg shield, turning you into an egg, all of it.
Heh! I remember when Smash 64 was out, my sister loved eating opponents as Yoshi and pooping them out as eggs off the stage.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Am I the only one tired of seeing Christmas decorations up now?
What happened to World Peace Day?

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Of course I didn't mean harm, but like I said, I didn't mean to be rude. It is good that it takes more than that to crack you. Shows that you are strong. Anyway, we good?
Of course. :239:

Look I'm sorry but Yoshi is like Bardock levels of unga and people generally hate playing against those types of characters
Yoshi may be unga, but DK? DK is unga bunga, you don't need much a brain to execute him well enough to garner victories, IMO.

Especially with his buffs, his super armor has a lot more leverage now. It's just another :4rob: Side B at this point.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Of course. :239:

Yoshi may be unga, but DK? DK is unga bunga, you don't need much a brain to execute him well enough to garner victories, IMO.

Especially with his buffs, his super armor has a lot more leverage now. It's just another :4rob: Side B at this point.
That is quite good to know, ^_^

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
...have you met Zinith? I wouldn't describe him as blind or ignorant, but he is a Yoshi fanboy and can and will go to all lengths to defend such. Heck, it's difficult to find a post by Zinith that doesn't end in :yoshi:. And we love him for that.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
but he is a Yoshi fanboy and can and will go to all lengths to defend such.
You say that like it's always a good thing. :218: I don't mean no beef, but just calling out communities as "cancer" just because they don't like Yoshi is just not my cup of tea to watch without saying something about it.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
You say that like it's always a good thing. :218: I don't mean no beef, but just calling out communities as "cancer" just because they don't like Yoshi is just not my cup of tea to watch without saying something about it.
I know using the word "cancer" can be a strong word, that's why I said "sometimes" :yoshi:

BlondeLombax

Smash Master

I can see where you’re coming from. Quite a few characters are annoying to fight, but it’s nice to know that you don’t just bash the characters themselves. That’s an example that could apply to a lot of characters (and yes, this includes Corrin, they have genuine fans too).

D

Deleted member

I don't really feel like talking about whatever you guys are talking about, so it's more ****posting time!
Shin_Logo.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom