• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I wish I could. But I just don’t see how it’s gonna happen. Especially since today is my most packed day in terms of classes.

I’m sorry to hear that. I hope you are able to find relief.
I killed God, that was relief enough

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
Happy spoopy day, everyone!

To celebrate, I've brought upon an image of a inconvieable abomination from the unimaginable world of creepypastas!

OHHHH, HOOOOH!

If any of you are willing to endure it, don't say I didn't warn you!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Happy spoopy day, everyone!

To celebrate, I've brought upon an image of a inconvieable abomination from the unimaginable world of creepypastas!

OHHHH, HOOOOH!

If any of you are willing to endure it, don't say I didn't warn you!

Ok, I'm just joking on this one. This little guy sure looks weird though, still cute.
At least you tried.

Cracke

Smash Journeyman
I have been arguing with someone over who the sickest character to watch is. I say it 100% is Hero because of the RNG. He says DK because of unga bunga four spikes. What do you guys think?

D

Deleted member

I have been arguing with someone over who the sickest character to watch is. I say it 100% is Hero because of the RNG. He says DK because of unga bunga four spikes. What do you guys think?
Captain Falcon always gets me hyped, but that might be the CPU CS fanboy in me talking.

D

Deleted member

Here's some more Hot Sonic Takes:
  • Lost World is underrated
  • 3DS Sonic Boom (Shattered Crystal/Fire and Ice) are underrated
  • Forces isn’t a bad game (just not great either)
  • There’s worse Sonic games than 06/Rise of Lyric (Sonic Labyrinth and Free Riders come to mind for the ACTUAL worst Sonic games)

D

Deleted member

Can everyone at my house stop shouting and getting furious at me over stuff I'm not guilty of for one hour please?

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Id rather have Scooby doo if we’re getting an old school cartoon rep.
Agree, if i had to pick 3 non video game characters for Smash, my choices would be:
1. Lincoln Loud (Lincoln gets loud!)
2. Scooby-Doo (Scooby ruffs it up!)
3. Godzilla (Godzilla stomps the competition!)
You can see some splash screens i made up for them.

Just imagine a 11-year old boy and a talking Great Dane fighting both Galeem & Dharkon. (Or even better, a fusion of both Galeem/Dharkon together.)

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Here's some more Hot Sonic Takes:
  • Lost World is underrated
  • 3DS Sonic Boom (Shattered Crystal/Fire and Ice) are underrated
  • Forces isn’t a bad game (just not great either)
  • There’s worse Sonic games than 06/Rise of Lyric (Sonic Labyrinth and Free Riders come to mind for the ACTUAL worst Sonic games)
I disagree with your game gear one, but...

I agree that Lost World isnt bad and is perhaps underrated.
Cant agree on SC. Levels are tedious. Never played F and I.
Forces i agree. Most aggressively average game in the franchise imo.
I'd put most of those games in the same tier. Rise of Lyric i'd put a slight step up above Free riders, labyrinth, and 06.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Non video game characters I would definitely pick spongebob first, even though he’s from a cartoon you can’t deny battle for bikini bottom is a great and beloved game.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Top 3 non video game originated characters
Spongebob
Goku
Scooby Doo
I have fond memories playing all 3 in video games growing up
Lego yoda is a close fourth lmao

Last edited:

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
I was once convinced you could unlock spongebob in brawl just because a youtube vid told me to.
I remember those kind of videos. One day in like 5th grade a kid I knew came and in was like “oh yeah btw guys I unlocked tabuu and Ridley” and all his friends were amazed.

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
I remember those kind of videos. One day in like 5th grade a kid I knew came and in was like “oh yeah btw guys I unlocked tabuu and Ridley” and all his friends were amazed.
YEAH. There was also this one where you had to beat a level 9 cpu snake and sonic at the same time about 99 times and on the 100th time, mewtwo would be unlcoked. AND I TRIED IT.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Uh, hi Mr Snakey Mr Snakey , you probably don't recognize me , due to changing my username and all(Red Hunter X sound familiar?), and it's probably a bit late for this, but I just wanted to say it's nice to see you again here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom