• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
spirit board event apparently starts in 21 hours, UK time

call me a skeptic but i don't think terry is releasing within that timeframe

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I wonder, if Cloud makes it to the next Smash game however so many years from now, if they'll change his appearance to look more like he does in the remake, since his design got the Xenoblade 2 treatment.

edit: ****, i wonder if they'll do it for shulk too

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm kinda scared that we won't get FP5 announced during the supposed Terry reveal. We'll be left in the dark.

If FP5 is male, I'mma flip.

D

Deleted member

I don't need to post anything scary because the true horror is using this site already

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Good spooky morning everyone. How are you all on this fine day, eh?

Are you all into the Halloween spirit or what?

Also guess Terry's release yesterday turned out to be false. Kind of figured but I think the Smash site now says he's "Coming Soon".

D

Deleted member

Also guess Terry's release yesterday turned out to be false. Kind of figured but I think the Smash site now says he's "Coming Soon".
We...don;t celebrate Halloween a lot.

Yep, and turns out I had only one class for today! Then I spent the rest of the day playing Smash, watching anime, etc.

D

Deleted member

Halloween I think is more of an western thing anyways. Not to the East doesn't just I don't think as much.
You probably mean southeast. I'm technically from the SEA region anyway. Home of the loudest K-Pop fans (and I'm one of them), and also home of the worst trashtalkers in Esports (and I'm one of them).

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
D

Deleted member

Yeah that's what I meant. My bad.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geography_of_Halloween

And huh seems Halloween is celebrated in other parts of the world. Guess in some parts just not as much.
The closest thing I got to Halloween today was my blockmate dressing up as Steven Universe (though I don't actually watch it; y'know I'm a weeb)

If only I were into cosplay...

In other news:

**** Han Seo Hee. She takes the "I'm about to end this man's whole career" meme too seriously.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

I was in the Halloween spirit yesterday and it completely backfired. The party I went to was a bust, like parties always are for me.

At least I have MediEvil to get me in the spirit. Won’t be able to buy Luigi’s Mansion 3 for a while so that’s out. Goodbye to the one new release I’d be able to talk about with people here.

No reason to get in the spirit tonight though since I don’t have a party and I can’t hand out candy to kids in a dorm room.

This holiday was one of my favorites for a long time. And now it just.... sucks.

Last edited:

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
So let's compile all the supposed evidence into one post, albeit not like it'll matter since this'll be buried and forgotten by morning:

1# A few days ago, the Smash playlist uploaded a new, unlisted, private video, which is most assuredly Terry's reveal

2# Last night, Smash went down for unexpected and unannounced server maintenance for no real discernible reason

3# Today, it's pointed out that the next Spirit event, which starts November 1st, will include SNK in its copyright credits

4# The next big Smash tournament, which goes from the 4th to the 9th iirc, has SNK listed in its credits

5# Terry's "COMING NOVEMBER 2019" changed to "COMING SOON" apparently just today

6# As stated above, Banjo's in-game notification that he's "NEW" will go away on November 1st

Fellas
Apparently the pop-up has never vanished because of another fighter incoming on the same day it expires. So if would be a first if that were to happen.

I am split now.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I was in the Halloween spirit yesterday and it completely backfired. The party I went to was a bust, like parties always are for me.

At least I have MediEvil to get me in the spirit. Won’t be able to buy Luigi’s Mansion 3 for a while so that’s out. Goodbye to the one new release I’d be able to talk about with people here.

No reason to get in the spirit tonight though since I don’t have a party and I can’t hand out candy to kids in a dorm room.

This holiday was one of my favorites for a long time. And now it just.... sucks.
Aw sorry to hear that Snake. Hope in some way the day works out for you. Everyone should have the spirit in any holiday. :(

D

Deleted member

I personally didn't really like MediEvil. A bit too cliche, if you ask me.

Whatever floats your boat, thou!

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Ever wonder what the mouth of a turtle looks like?
Well, here you go:
kjv9f2q39qv21.jpg

Not so cute, eh...
Same thing as a penguin here:
cbvkjijrq0i01.jpg

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Aw sorry to hear that Snake. Hope in some way the day works out for you. Everyone should have the spirit in any holiday. :(
I wish I could. But I just don’t see how it’s gonna happen. Especially since today is my most packed day in terms of classes.
God won't let me die
I’m sorry to hear that. I hope you are able to find relief.

D

Deleted member

Does my new signature seem too...radical?
Most signatures support their characters in a respecting way instead of boycotting the game's DLC over not getting your most wanted.

Believe me, this does not make a good first impression and the people who'd agree with you already wouldn't need this signature.

D

Deleted member

Most signatures support their characters in a respecting way instead of boycotting the game's DLC over not getting your most wanted.

Believe me, this does not make a good first impression and the people who'd agree with you already wouldn't need this signature.
Well...back to the drawing board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom