• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

View attachment 240450

Michael the Spikestar? More like takes movies too far!

Wademan94? More like his Paper Mario ideas are never gonna go anywhere, so I dunno what he’s trying for!

Taylor F? More like FNAF is terrible at best!
How can FNAF be terrible? After all, it has
1569965342079.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
You all fell for it. This was nothing more than an opportunity for Noi to finally say all the mean insults he's always wanted to directly say to you people, only it's disguised as a game.

D

Deleted member

I’ve never heard this Mung fella’s voice but I already have something in my mind and it’s beautiful.

Noipoi

Howdy!
View attachment 240457

“Noipoi?” More like “Fails At Bringing Anyone Joy”!
You are like little baby. Watch this.

8A8B6EF8-5FA9-448E-A8A6-64AF2CFD0C64.png

Noipoi? More like so isolated from society he can barely interact with other human beings, is trapped in a constant state of feeling inferior to just about everybody with no hope of ever improving, and only finds a smidgen of self worth in entertaining other people though he’s barely even good at that. He’s bet his entire future on one dream that will probably never come true, leading him to a depressed and lonely existence where he’ll constantly wonder what could have been. More like his inherited rage will eventually drive everyone he loves away, and at the end of his harshly long life he’ll be alone. No friends. No family. And most of all, no Joy!

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
you can tell if noipoi actually hates you by how specific the insult is
That’d be distributing if it was true considering this:

View attachment 240458

Noipoi? More like so isolated from society he can barely interact with other human beings, is trapped in a constant state of feeling inferior to just about everybody with no hope of ever improving, and only finds a smidgen of self worth in entertaining other people though he’s barely even good at that. He’s bet his entire future on one dream that will probably never come true, leading him to a depressed and lonely existence where he’ll constantly wonder what could have been. More like his inherited rage will eventually drive everyone he loves away, and at the end of his harshly long life he’ll be alone. No friends. No family. And most of all, no Joy!

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
View attachment 240459

“Dyllybirdy”? More like “definition of white and nerdy”!

...yeah I got nothing.
Try me. Maybe you'll actually nake a dent.

View attachment 240458

Noipoi, you need professional help.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
1569966397060.png

Gamers? More like...
They targeted gamers. Gamers. We're a group of people who will sit for hours, days, even weeks on end performing some of the hardest, most mentally demanding tasks. Over, and over, and over all for nothing more than a little digital token saying we did. We'll punish our selfs doing things others would consider torture, because we think it's fun. We'll spend most if not all of our free time min maxing the stats of a fictional character all to draw out a single extra point of damage per second. Many of us have made careers out of doing just these things: slogging through the grind, all day, the same quests over and over, hundreds of times to the point where we know evety little detail such that some have attained such gamer nirvana that they can literally play these games blindfolded. Do these people have any idea how many controllers have been smashed, systems over heated, disks and carts destroyed 8n frustration? All to latter be referred to as bragging rights? These people honestly think this is a battle they can win? They take our media? We're already building a new one without them. They take our devs? Gamers aren't shy about throwing their money else where, or even making the games our selves. They think calling us [REDACTED} apologists is going to change us? We've been called worse things by prepubescent 10 year olds with a ****ty head set. They picked a fight against a group that's already grown desensitized to their strategies and methods. Who enjoy the battle of attrition they've threatened us with. Who take it as a challange when they tell us we no longer matter. Our obsession with proving we can after being told we can't is so deeply ingrained from years of dealing with big brothers/sisters and friends laughing at how pathetic we used to be that proving you people wrong has become a very real need; a honed reflex. Gamers are competative, hard core, by nature. We love a challange. The worst thing you did in all of this was to challange us. You're not special, you're not original, you're not the first; this is just another boss fight.

I have no idea where I was going with this.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

View attachment 240458

son youd better diddly darn stop there

I honestly really think your awesome, I wish you would not feel this way.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

View attachment 240458

1EAE1D60-8876-4AB7-95D6-1D68717C5335.png

Noipoi? More like you need to chill out boy!

Dark Bagel

Smash Ace

View attachment 240458

Noi... You good, buddy?

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
View attachment 240460
Gamers? More like...
They targeted gamers. Gamers. We're a group of people who will sit for hours, days, even weeks on end performing some of the hardest, most mentally demanding tasks. Over, and over, and over all for nothing more than a little digital token saying we did. We'll punish our selfs doing things others would consider torture, because we think it's fun. We'll spend most if not all of our free time min maxing the stats of a fictional character all to draw out a single extra point of damage per second. Many of us have made careers out of doing just these things: slogging through the grind, all day, the same quests over and over, hundreds of times to the point where we know evety little detail such that some have attained such gamer nirvana that they can literally play these games blindfolded. Do these people have any idea how many controllers have been smashed, systems over heated, disks and carts destroyed 8n frustration? All to latter be referred to as bragging rights? These people honestly think this is a battle they can win? They take our media? We're already building a new one without them. They take our devs? Gamers aren't shy about throwing their money else where, or even making the games our selves. They think calling us [REDACTED} apologists is going to change us? We've been called worse things by prepubescent 10 year olds with a ****ty head set. They picked a fight against a group that's already grown desensitized to their strategies and methods. Who enjoy the battle of attrition they've threatened us with. Who take it as a challange when they tell us we no longer matter. Our obsession with proving we can after being told we can't is so deeply ingrained from years of dealing with big brothers/sisters and friends laughing at how pathetic we used to be that proving you people wrong has become a very real need; a honed reflex. Gamers are competative, hard core, by nature. We love a challange. The worst thing you did in all of this was to challange us. You're not special, you're not original, you're not the first; this is just another boss fight.

I have no idea where I was going with this.
I'm scared. This post could be either really inspiring or really scary depending on who you're talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom