• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Well the drawing I mentioned a few hours back will take longer than I imagined so it won't be ready until later on within October so until then I'll just have this Smash Ball pumpkin carving as my pfp lmao.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Ooh the Daisy post reminded me, I’m trying to think of some more stuff :ultdaisy: could do as a partner for :ultpeach: in my Paper Mario game, here’s what I got so far:
Field Abilities
-She skates fast taking Peach’s hand and leading, Peach slows her down by putting out her parasol
-She can make various plants in the overworld grow

-Long range power that makes enemies or NPCs fall asleep. (Potential power)

Attacks
-Service: Daisy wacks a tennis ball to hit a single enemy

-Return: Daisy moves in front of Peach and prepares her racket to return any projectiles the enemies throw out in exchange for potentially taking damage meant for Peach

-Slap: Delivers a powerful slap to a single enemy

-Flower Bed: Makes a bed of flowers appear surrounding all ground enemies and makes them fall asleep for a set number of turns

-Flower Power: Restores Flower Points

Noipoi

Howdy!
So yeah, Three Houses was good. My favorite Fire Emblem game now. I didn’t find it quite as absolutely amazing as other people seemed to, but I still enjoyed it a lot. Great characters, fun gameplay, interesting story. A little long for my tastes, but that’s not really a negative. The graphics are kinda bad , but if the game is good graphics don’t matter too much. Eventually I’ll get around to doing the Black Eagles.

Thanks to Opossum Opossum for putting up with my dumb ass questions about this game.

And now I wait for Luigi’s Mansion and Pokémon.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
I kinda don’t like when you have to name something in a Switch game and the generic keyboard pops up.

It’s always the same in every game, it breaks my immersion a bit. I wish there were more in-game keyboards.

D

Deleted member

Actually nevermind while I continue to draw my halloween pfp I'm gonna do something even spookier than a pumpkin carving and that's make my profile pic a terrible hoax that got people's hopes up only to dash them cause that's a million times scarier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom