• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
Going to be honest. As much as I would like Erdrick to be revealed, I fear the aftermath from the Banjo fanbase if they are revealed.
Ehh I guess I'm in the same boat as you. I'd love to see Steve get revealed but I cannot even imagine the backlash from Banjo fans if that scenario happens. Why did Smash speculation have to be taken this seriously? :ohwell:

D

Deleted member

Going to be honest. As much as I would like Erdrick to be revealed, I fear the aftermath from the Banjo fanbase if they are revealed.
You wont hear much complaints from me because I want Erdrick revealed already. Bring our hero home, Sakurai

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Y'all and your animu weebs. Smh. They all look the same to me.

Amyways, being serious, how were the conferences so far? How would y'all rank them?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

@Bolderousness
What are you doing in your avatar?
Serious answer: My org was doing a Game of Thrones themed competition with other orgs. You know how in Game of Thrones, there's this big throne structured by a lot of swords? They made a replica of that and the crown of some character. I had my friend sneak a picture of me on it while no one was looking.

JPBrigatti

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW-0018-0019-6623
Y'all and your animu weebs. Smh. They all look the same to me.

Amyways, being serious, how were the conferences so far? Who would y'all rank them?
I was a bit dissapointed with XBOX, althrough I was sort of a fool for having immensely high expectations as always (I.E possible Vergil DLC for Devil May Cry 5).

Althrough there was some cool stuff: The Jedi game looks fun, Shigeru Miyamoto Keanu Reeves appearing, Battletoads and HALO.

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
What if Microsoft's plan is to use Banjo in Smash and ports of the original 2 games on Switch to guage interest in the franchise, to see if it's financially safe to make a new game?

FantasticMr.StarPit

Smash Journeyman
Hello peeps, I nearly just got here, and wanted to mention that I'm sorry for everyone involved with the situation from the old social thread; really messed up, I don't know what went wrong nor do I want to know which is honesty the best way I can move on from it.

With that out of the way, No Banjo reveal at Microsoft's E3 conference which is pretty obvious, so we'll have to wait. The Bear and Bird will have their glory back if possible.

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
Bethesda's conference is starting in 5 minutes. I won't be able to watch it since I'm tired at the moment, but I'm hoping to wake up to great news from the conference.

JPBrigatti

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW-0018-0019-6623
Bethesda Conference is very soon, by the way. What are your expectations?

Personally I'm tuning in only for Doom Eternal. Hopefully whatever they have in store is also cool.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
If it ain't Bethesda, it all depends on Square to see if they can pull anything great.

Otherwise, it's looking like a Nintendo win.

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
aw man, the twitch stream has got this extension that's gonna give trivia quizes or something. I don't think i'm ready for that.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806

Personally I'm tuning in only for Doom Eternal. Hopefully whatever they have in store is also cool.
I expect the usual recap of what's gone on for Bethesda since last E3.

Looking forward to see more of Doom Eternal.

D

Deleted member

Fire, for some reason thats my expectation.

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Bethesda and Square do not interest me enough to watch them live. At best it will be news stories for me.

I would watch Ubisoft but it is on while I am at work. The geek in me asked for Tuesday off and got it however

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Plot twist:
Miyamoto actually appears on stage at bethseda’s conference and reveals doom marine for smash

JPBrigatti

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW-0018-0019-6623
Todd Howard

More like

Todd Coward.

I shall leave now.

EDIT: Wait, he just appeared. ****.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Oh **** we're getting him early
Aigh't Todd how're you gonna get everybody back on your side

RandomAce

Smash Champion
Todd has come.

He’ll make us hyped for 76 once again.

EDIT: Holy **** he’s actually talking about 76.

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I'm convinced the audience is just people payed by Bethesda.

Fallout 76 *crowd goes wild*
The game sucked *crowd goes wild*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom