• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
The Pokemon online shop is a blessing.
xD Awesome...I should have gotten ONE more Popplio plushie that I saw at Gamestop, it was so soft and adorable...I actually got 2 Popplio plushies, one from a pharmacy and the other of those Ross stores...I don't care, it's Popplio! I got one Primarina from Gamestop too...she's gorgeous and pretty heavy. A Rayquaza from Toys R Us to...but holy heck, the prince was ridiculous. But it's Ray-Ray so...I only had that chance. xD I should check out that site tho. I cannot wait to see Zacian and Zamazenta plushies...please....

FalconFire93

Smash Lord
NNID
ZombieHunter93
3DS FC
0074-4291-3615
Switch FC
SW-5918-1380-7797
I’ve been playing Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order and for being my first Ultimate Alliance game, I’m enjoying it so far and the game’s progression for me has went pretty smoothly and I’m pretty close to recruiting Ghost Rider, who’s another favorite of mine. :grin:
3495F4D6-E98E-41CE-9D04-90B0C6A5E9D7.gif

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ehhh

I don’t really like the song...

Intro itself is cool though
I personally think music's great and compliments the intro very nicely, but to each their own.

I can't wait to see how the actual show will turn out, though It doesn't need to be said that the show itself is the main attraction. I can only truly judge it when I see some episodes myself. Until then, I look forward to it's premiere.

Animations nice. I’d have to see more of the show go give a final verdict though.
For sure. So far it looks promising, and I hope it keeps holding up from here.

D

Deleted member

Yeah, you ready to get Bodied?
No.

Let’s do it.

ID: 45JKP
PASSWORD: 12345678

xD Awesome...I should have gotten ONE more Popplio plushie that I saw at Gamestop, it was so soft and adorable...I actually got 2 Popplio plushies, one from a pharmacy and the other of those Ross stores...I don't care, it's Popplio! I got one Primarina from Gamestop too...she's gorgeous and pretty heavy. A Rayquaza from Toys R Us to...but holy heck, the prince was ridiculous. But it's Ray-Ray so...I only had that chance. xD I should check out that site tho. I cannot wait to see Zacian and Zamazenta plushies...please....
The pokemon plushies are pretty co-

Toys R Us
*sniff*

7NATOR

Smash Master
dude you want to spam the nintendo support hotline to scream about a character you want in smash

i doubt your bodying capabilities
Look It's like

Why don't i just use my support and target the source

I always show my support for Shadow on Gamefaqs, Discord, Reddit, or on here, but it's like, we are minority right

So i thought, why not just go to the Companny themselves

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I always show my support for Shadow on Gamefaqs, Discord, Reddit, or on here, but it's like, we are minority right

it's a support hotline for when your game and/or console is broken and dying not an election ballot

stacy the desk clerk isn't gonna use her underground hotline to directly call masahiro sakurai

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
because the company already selected the remaining fighters months ago and don't give a rat's ass about the requests of random callers to their tech support

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
The pokemon plushies are pretty co-
owo Oh... yeeeeah, I didn't had much chances to go to a Toys R Us much...just like 2 times I think in all my life (since, well, I live in Mexico)...I wish I had gotten the change to go more though. I can totally understand missing the place if you got a lot of what you got from there. I was actually going to get a tiny Snivy plush along with the Rayquaza, but I ultimately changed my mind so I could get the Primarina from the other store. The sad thing for me is going to be if something happens to Gamestop, I don't buy games there, but some of the merch I have gotten on my collection came from there, and I think its not looking very good for them lately.

Last edited:

7NATOR

Smash Master
because the company already selected the remaining fighters months ago and don't give a rat's *** about the requests of random callers to their tech support
I'm not just talking about this game

I'm talking about the future as well

Also just to say, No Echo Fighter Bull either, that's sin

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Also just to say, No Echo Fighter Bull either, that's sin
he's gonna be an echo fighter dude

look at :ultken:
look at :ultchrom:

both have their differences and they're still an echo fighter

if they can take the chance and save development time, especially since him and sonic share identical models, it is the best option to save time.

7NATOR

Smash Master
he's gonna be an echo fighter dude

look at :ultken:
look at :ultchrom:

both have their differences and they're still an echo fighter

if they can take the chance and save development time, especially since him and sonic share identical models, it is the best option to save time.
NOOOOO

You don't understand why Shadow being Echo is Sin

Sonic is already considered Bland Enough, i think he's Fine, but just needs another Special to replace one of Spindash, but like, This is the chance to add more Flash

I Will say this with NO BIAS at all, but Shadow as a unique Character would be one of the most Flashy, Most unique Characters added to Smash. He be more unique than Ridley, K.Rool, Banjo, Joker, All them Characters.

You just don't understand, i made the Ultimate moveset, so i know my stuff

Also Good Games, Good fun @Taylor F

Last edited:

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
NOOOOO

Sonic is already considered Bland Enough, i think he's Fine, but just needs another Special to replace one of Spindash, but like, This is the chance to add more Flash

I Will say this with NO BIAS at all, but Shadow as a unique Character would be one of the most Flashy, Most unique Characters added to Smash. He be more unique than Ridley, K.Rool, Banjo, Joker, All them Characters.

Don't tell me you gave him a gun

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
I'm just gonna say if Dark Samus didn't get a unique moveset, I doubt Shadow will either. Or will even be considered for Smash 6 and just not have his assist trophy assets reused again.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
NOOOOO

Complain about it all you want, if the model fits it's a probability instead of a possiblity.

1563666316892.png

Do you honestly think Dark Samus even does any of her moves she's given in Prime?

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I've been homeless for two days, actually.
Well then... At least things are better now.

NOOOOO

Also Good Games, Good fun @Taylor F
I'm hoping this doesn't come off as rude, but if Shadow is an echo, it isn't a sin. It's a development choice. When you're saying Shadow is more unique than any other fighter, it just comes off as really closed minded. I'm not sure if your just downplaying other fighters so people will like Shadow more or what, but you should accept that Shadow isn't some creation straight from God or something. Other people have characters that they are going to like more, there may be other characters that are more unique than Shadow, and that's fine.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
like dont get me wrong im glad dark samus is actually playable but

>tfw your assist trophy was more faithful than you

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
To tell the truth, I have trouble seeking the point of character support groups. The remaining characters have been decided eons ago and there's no evidence of any more DLC characters.

Unless they do another fighter ballot, all we can really do is cross our fingers.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I’m on the last few episodes of the office, just a couple before the finale.

How did Dwight become my favorite character wtf

7NATOR

Smash Master
I'm just gonna say if Dark Samus didn't get a unique moveset, I doubt Shadow will either. Or will even be considered for Smash 6 and just not have his assist trophy assets reused again.
Complain about it all you want, if the model fits it's a probability instead of a possiblity.

View attachment 232006

Do you honestly think Dark Samus even does any of her moves she's given in Prime?
Dark Samus is Not Shadow The Hedgehog. It is bad that her AT is more unique than her playable moveset, but i think she was a Sacrifice for Ridley anyway

I Mean, They took more effort to make Ken More unique than they did with Dark Samus. im trying to say that just because she got shafted doesn't mean Shadow won't

On topic of Same Model, Same Moveset, Lucas exists. He has similiar model to Ness but he got unique Moves

Well then... At least things are better now.

I'm hoping this doesn't come off as rude, but if Shadow is an echo, it isn't a sin. It's a development choice. When you're saying Shadow is more unique than any other fighter, it just comes off as really closed minded. I'm not sure if your just downplaying other fighters so people will like Shadow more or what, but you should accept that Shadow isn't some creation straight from God or something. Other people have characters that they are going to like more, there may be other characters that are more unique than Shadow, and that's fine.
Im not trying to Say Shadow is more unique than any other fighter

but he is than some, he's a Goldmind of Potential i say, Potentil that makes sense with his Character and how he fights.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Shadow is such an easy echo I’m surprised he isn’t one.

The only thing easier than having him be a clone was copy/pasting his assist trophy, I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom