• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Yo dorks.

Listen up, it’s that time.

View attachment 231987
Said the chick with a knife.
Oh boy. Ok, one of the things I have learned is that, if you try to get into something that isn't really your thing or that you don't really have the motivation or inspiration to invest time in...it just won't come out well and it will always cause you stress...it's like going to University and taking the career that you parents told you to instead of what you actually wanted. You will feel it for the rest time as a burden, and will even regret not having taking the other option you actually looked forward to. If you do what you actually want, and work in it, it will not even feel like a job, and you would even do it for free just for the simple fact you LOVE it. Really, don't worry about the "attention" something else gets. The main thing we have to do in life is to make ourselves happy, not others.
I agree that I should just focus on what makes me happy, but I guess that feeling is sort of a result of me feeling left out a lot.
Gen 8 Pokémon - I like Pokémon.

is there a way I can get "é" without having to copy/paste?
If you’re on mobile, it’ll auto-correct for you.

D

Deleted member

So, basically, I’ve spent the last hour/hour and a half working on this animation, and huzzah!

3 seconds of animation roughly complete.

Hey, I’m not complainin’, looks pretty decent atm.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
I agree that I should just focus on what makes me happy, but I guess that feeling is sort of a result of me feeling left out a lot.
xD That's a pretty normal feeling, I have it too. For example, anything related to gaming I post somewhere else, it doesn't get any attention in comparison to what other people draw, even friends of mine. And I can see the difference. Like, when I post gaming stuff and the day I posted a dragon I randomly designed that apparently reminded everyone of the ones in Game of Thrones. It was weird to me, but then I noticed that backlash again when I posted the Zacian art I did...I am really proud of it and the result, but everyone else didn't notice. And well, whatever, I knew that would happen, and well, is that going to stop me? No. :3 And as you can see, I keep drawing what I love, just because I want to.

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I've noticed that which is nice, but I was wondering if there was a way on PC.

though I just tried google and found that it's an Alt + numpad combo. I thought I tried Google before and couldn't find anything, but there it was...
As for your PC, I’m not sure.
this town ain't big enough for the two of us, el malvavisco lindo

View attachment 231991

wait, why were we in a shootout again?
Honestly

View attachment 231992

I kinda forgot
Now it’s my turn to join the fray.
4AA4E23D-828B-45F9-8DE3-805C48D9DEB6.jpeg

Get the **** off of my property.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
1563663105927.png

well now howdy fellas, hope y'all ain't startin without the fastest ****poster in the west

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
So I Just Called the Nintendo Support Line which is

1-800-255-3700

To Request Shadow the Hedgehog as Unique Fighter, not Echo

I suggest you guys do the same. You can show your support on here all you want, but it would only have a certain reach
is this the new calling gamestop for battletoads meme

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
You know, I never really thought of it, but why did they give Rouge jiggle physics in SA2?
Sex appeal. I doubt it was to test various movement physics for models, though that could've been a partial reason(though a pretty weak one, imo).

Moulin Rouge might be something she's loosely based upon too. Especially since that dealt with criminals in-universe, and she's presented as a thief immediately(with hidden depths).

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
We interrupt your scheduled programming to bring you this awesome theme song and intro:

Not like I'm gonna go around praising a show that hasn't even premiered yet, but The Owl House looks fantastic so far. And I'm already getting some serious Gravity Falls vibes from it, which itself is a plus.

Disney Channel's really been making a return to form with so many new animated shows. I love it.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
We interrupt your scheduled programming to bring you this awesome theme song and intro:

Not like I'm gonna go around praising a show that hasn't even premiered yet, but The Owl House looks fantastic so far. And I'm already getting some serious Gravity Falls vibes from it, which itself is a plus.

Disney Channel's really been making a return to form with so many new animated shows. I love it.
Ehhh

I don’t really like the song...

Intro itself is cool though

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I mean just don’t say it to his face or you’re likely to end up in the electric chair.

“How shocking.”
View attachment 232003
Kermit should really be in jail right now.

-snip-

Animations nice. I’d have to see more of the show go give a final verdict though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom