• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I have pre-ordered my copy of Super Mario 3D All-Stars. Should arrive within the next few weeks.
Next few weeks for you?

One thing I've seen and maybe different country but a lot of new releases tend to arrive later at peoples homes in general for you Americans. Outside one bad experience with Amazon, all games I got arrived a day late at max.

Still glad you got an order as well.

For me I'm really looking forward to getting my revenge on a boss in Super Mario Sunshine. Been about 15 years.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

For some reason, fun things just aren't that fun this month...

Is it because the horrors of 2020 have really weighed us down?

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I bet I will lol.

I'm also stoked for Sunshine and 64 to be on there as well. I've played through 64 DS but not the original, yet. Been forever since I've played Sunshine as well.
DS is cool, but hoooo boy you're in for a treat with original 64. Controls are waaay smoother IMO, even if the camera is a bit worse.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Mandalorian season 2 looking real juicy and spicy so far...
...but more importantly

Roguewolf

Smash Lord
How do I do that?
sorry for the late reply but I was swamped with stuff

what I actually mean by finding yourself brilliant isnt the “positive outlook will make it all better” thing. What I actually mean is that it’s critical to know what you want to be. I find knowing what to strive for more important than want we are at the moment sometimes.

to put it another way you can find yourself to be brilliant. Or find your true self after much introspective thought

I really believe we all can be amazing if we strive for it every day

And guess what your already amazing

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047

I'm pretty sure this is either a coincidence, or Dan Fornace is messing with people because it's Undertale's fifth anniversary, but the Rivals of Aether announcement stream is starting in an hour. At the very least, it seems like we should get a release date for the Switch version.

To give some context for what this may or may not be referring to:

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Speaking of Ganoncide...

Why did they nerf Ganoncide? 😔
Too many Little Timmy got Ganoncide back on Smash 4 Online I guess, so Nintendo had to ask Sakurai to nerf it's power....

Tho, let's be honest, on online, if you play Ganondorf & are fighting a noob (which is quite likely, from what I heard), you probably be two stocks ahead while your opponent is on their last one. As long as you don't **** up, the nerf will mean nothing once you dunk them into the abyss.

Last edited:

MooMew64

I'm pretty sure this is either a coincidence, or Dan Fornace is messing with people because it's Undertale's fifth anniversary, but the Rivals of Aether announcement stream is starting in an hour. At the very least, it seems like we should get a release date for the Switch version.
Is Rivals about to add pecking Sans Undertale.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Is Rivals about to add pecking Sans Undertale.
I hope so! Pretty sure it's just being overly dramatic because it's funny (why would all of someone's hopes and dreams be to see a Rivals of Aether stream) or a little tease to get people to watch it. (there's nothing explicitly hinting at a new character being revealed here, let alone another guest character)

I'm already planning to get the game as soon as I can; an Undertale character (or pretty much any guest character) showing up would just make me even more excited to do so.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Creatures of Aether comes out September 28th! Everybody wanted to hear about the mobile puzzle game spin-off, right?

...oh, and Rivals of Aether comes to the Switch on September 24th, meaning that it technically misses its summer 2020 release date. (by two days haha) It's $29.99; I'm assuming that's the US price. No new content, from the sounds of it, and there's not going to be an option to pre-order. (apparently, if they did include the option to pre-order, the game wouldn't be out until October)

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So Nintendo accidentally uploaded a video called Crown Tundra coming soon. No new footage but the title and music were new. So expect news on that by the end of the month and I would bet a release in October.

D

Deleted member

So Nintendo accidentally uploaded a video called Crown Tundra coming soon. No new footage but the title and music were new. So expect news on that by the end of the month and I would bet a release in October.
Hey hey hey, that is amazing!

Reactions: Z25

MooMew64

I plan on rocking this Mipha pfp for this week and then plan on using a new one next week. Probably one I'll draw myself this time.

Hmm...What to draw, though...October's coming up, eh? Looks like it's Luna time.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Was just doing a doodle of a character concept and felt something was missing... ah **** it just slap a tophat on it :terryhat:
sketch1600191027027.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom