• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I felt like it was a nice break....Then I saw you all craving to come back.

Once you come here, you can never leave.

You take the person out of Smashboards but you can't take Smashboards out of the person.
I wish I could say I escaped..

I just keep coming back no matter what I do lol.

D

Deleted member

The gameplay is fine enough (although it's not something I could play often with how limited the map selection is) but I'm not fond of the character designs or the soundtrack.
I can see that ngl.

I like the character designs somewhat and the soundtrack is fine the way it is, considering Splatoon is a post-apocalyptic game. The gameplay loop is really fun even without a variety of maps, which is the main thing I think we disagree on. The different weapons combos and subs adds enough variety that makes getting new weapons fresh and enjoyable, even if it’s only the sub that changes. It’s surprising complex for such a simple system.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
In WHAT scenario have you heard Gwen being used for a male?
let the living organism live due to my comment that was above yours...LET EM LIIIIIVE
it depends on the spelling of the name

for women it’s Gwen/Gwendolyn (like the greatest Gwen of all time aka Gwen Stacey/Ghost-Spider)
for men it’s Gwyn/Gwynne (like Gwyn Morgan, a Welsh author)
probably obviously I looked this stuff up, so everyone gets to be both right and wrong

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Tomorrow I'm going to check if my Wii is fine at the repair shop.

Hopefully that power surge didn't break it completely.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
After thinking on Tokyo Ghoul, I really wish I liked the show more.

I watched the first season. And, I really enjoyed the main characters, the action sequences were well-shot, I enjoyed the premise, and the intro is flippin' amazing. But the minor characters feel very shallow and the story could use much more polish. I wish the world-building was stronger and there was more time spent on setting up the conflict, because I think the show can be weak in showing the full story and what it wants to say well.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Welp

I couldn't land a single position teaching after applying to various schools all summer since COVID. It's either...

1. I don't have my MA yet
2. Hiring freeze
3. They never contacted me

Really bummed because now it means I need to work extra hours of my current job just for the extra money to pay for school.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Just went through the roster making “official” tag partners and rivals for cross tag battle. And can I just say. Fighting games with odd numbered rosters are one of my pet peeves.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I’m really excited for a potential Cross Tag Battle Season 3 now. I wonder what the last two fates (worlds) will be and I wonder how many of those datamine characters will actually happen.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
It's Paper Mario's 20th, so time to rank every Paper Mario Partner in no order
SBobby, Bowser, Vivan, Bobbery, Olivia, Goombella, Tippi, Bow
ATwink, Huey, Yoshi Kid, Parakarry, Bombette, Kamek, Professor Toad
BMs. Mowz, Koops, Watt, Lakister, Goombario, Bowser Jr, Tiptron
CKooper, Sushie, Watt
DFlurrie, The Pixls
FKersti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom