• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Honestly I've got nothing really to say for once, given how quiet it is tonight.

Just been casually switching between Today's Menu for the Emiya Family and Hitman 2 the past few hours.

Might pester a few of you guys on Discord later.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Guys I just found leaked images for Stitch in the upcoming live-action movie. Behold!

He looks okay, I guess, but not quite right, seems weird, I don't know... Honestly they should really just take his cartoon design and make it look like it was dropped into reality; still looks like a toon, but with a sense of realism, like Sonic Movie, Detective Pikachu, Yogi Bear, etc....

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
You're kidding, right? Some things look better as a cartoon.

I mean, I guess he doesn't look that bad, but I still prefer the cartoon version.
He looks okay, I guess, but not quite right, seems weird, I don't know... Honestly they should really just take his cartoon design and make it look like it was dropped into reality; still looks like a toon, but with a sense of realism, like Sonic Movie, Detective Pikachu, Yogi Bear, etc....
I've seen this before. It's just fanart. You can find it here. https://kisel.artstation.com/projects/VLwy5

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Yeah, I probably should have been more clear about that. I too knew it was fanart. I was just having fun was all. :p

Last edited:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I haven't been here in years, this used to be my favourite hang out back in Smash 4 days. Did we did DDos'd again? I remember the big one that happened ages back that killed the site for like 2 weeks.

Here I am reminiscing like an old man...

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Did Mega Man use Robot Master weapons in MvC2?
Yes, though it was just Leaf Shield from 2 and Tornado Hold from 8.

They didn't really use him to his full potential in that game, which is weird since there were already two separate fighting games based on Mega Man - Mega Man: The Power Battle and Mega Man 2: The Power Fighters.

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
When you're having a super close, fun match and the game decides to freeze and shut down... feels bad man.

Screenshot (372).png

Lookit dat ping and fps

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
So, just for fun, I pieced together some a list of potential tracks for if Hollow Knight got into Smash.

Hollow Knight (Remix)
False Knight
Hornet (Remix)
Broken Vessel
Dream Battle
Radiance
Hive Knight
The Grimm Troupe
Nightmare King
Daughter Of Hallownest (Remix)
Sisters Of Battle

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I haven't been here in years, this used to be my favourite hang out back in Smash 4 days. Did we did DDos'd again? I remember the big one that happened ages back that killed the site for like 2 weeks.

Here I am reminiscing like an old man...
I think it was someone trying to view the Rayman thread on 50000 computers this time.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
There was a problem fetching the tweet

"I hope she made lots of ramen!"
Okay, this is the third time I'm eating spaghetti and I come here, and someone here brought up something spaghetti related.

I dunno what sorcery this is, but I'm about to report y'all's ass on that ***** at Hogwarts, you keep doing this.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152

Ok so I just learned that the Newgrounds website originally began as a Neo Geo fan magazine. So in a weird way, SNK played a part in things like Castle Crashers and various animator's careers.

My mind is still processing this.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ

Ok so I just learned that the Newgrounds website originally began as a Neo Geo fan magazine. So in a weird way, SNK played a part in things like Castle Crashers and various animator's careers.

My mind is still processing this.
Might want to SPOILER that cause of swears, mate.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Yes, though it was just Leaf Shield from 2 and Tornado Hold from 8.

They didn't really use him to his full potential in that game, which is weird since there were already two separate fighting games based on Mega Man - Mega Man: The Power Battle and Mega Man 2: The Power Fighters.
I was just thinking about adding Doc Robot to my marvel vs Capcom fighter so I could get in the Robot Master abilities, before wondering if maybe they should just be given to mega man. My conclusion was gonna be based on if he had them or not in 2 because people don’t like it when FG characters movesets change

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I was just thinking about adding Doc Robot to my marvel vs Capcom fighter so I could get in the Robot Master abilities, before wondering if maybe they should just be given to mega man. My conclusion was gonna be based on if he had them or not in 2 because people don’t like it when FG characters movesets change
People were fine with Thanos's moveset changing between Marvel vs. Capcom 2 and Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite, given that his specials in MvC2 involved shooting out giant bubbles for whatever reason. In a case like Mega Man's MvC moveset, it's probably best to change it, considering that he barely had a moveset in MvC2.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Still could just imagine the backlash if that was the official design for live-action Stitch. It'd be even bigger than the backlash original movie Sonic had.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So I'm thinking of trying a short rant but risks the bury on this late night tirade cause I heard bull from my brother regarding something a lot of us are interested in (animation) and I need to vent it somewhere.

Are you guys OK with me posting it here if it gets listened?

Last edited:

PLANTMAN

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
3314-3608-8898
Um hey guys

You may think I’m a new user here but I’m apparently not. I’m Connorb0t2 I deleted my old account for a couple of reasons but apparently I been missing out on all the stuff you guys have been doing in here & the newcomer thread and I think it was a mistake deleting my account instead of leaving it alone. But anyway I’m back

as for the new name it’s actually based on my twitter account name

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
So I'm thinking of trying a short rant but risks the bury on this late night tirade cause I heard bull from my brother regarding something a lot of us are interested in (animation) and I need to vent it somewhere.

Yes, you should be right. It certainly helps to get somethings off your chest.

Teeb147

Smash Legend

If you think there's anything inappropriate in there you could always put it in spoiler tags, but I dont mind reading a rant once in a while ;p

Um hey guys

You may think I’m a new user here but I’m apparently not. I’m Connorb0t2 I deleted my old account for a couple of reasons but apparently I been missing out on all the stuff you guys have been doing in here & the newcomer thread and I think it was a mistake deleting my account instead of leaving it alone. But anyway I’m back

hey therr

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Um hey guys

Welcome back!

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Not sure how this site is handling all the **** going off in the community right now, and I don't like being the bearer of ugly news, but this guy has featured prominently within Smash talks for a while, so it's relevant this is known going forward.

**** Sabi.

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Writing Team
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
Not sure how this site is handling all the **** going off in the community right now, and I don't like being the bearer of ugly news, but this guy has featured prominently within Smash talks for a while, so it's relevant this is known going forward.

**** Sabi.
July just ****ing started and it's somehow become the worst month for the Smash community.

I figured Sabi was sketchy, but I never thought he'd stoop this low.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ

**** Sabi.
Jesus tap dancing Christ, if I read one more thing about finding more creeps in the community, I'm gonna move to forum games. Pack my ****posts and memes, and go right over there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom