• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Really?

You know, now that I think about it, I do remember something about him falling from grace.

Is that it though? Is he just unfunny? Or is he a horrible person?
snake stop, he's been trapping you in a meme loophole three times now

Shroob

Sup?
Really?

You know, now that I think about it, I do remember something about him falling from grace.

Is that it though? Is he just unfunny? Or is he a horrible person?
It's a joke, Snake, don't think too hard about it.

Though he is super car obsessed, so be prepared to have him talk to you three hours non-stop about vintage cars and how they work.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Now that you mention it, it kinda reads like a Trump tweet.
If he was a Trump tweeter he would've said it like this:

UNBELIEVABLE! If you are going to post fake DMs, at least do some research! My twitter username wasn't even MrWiz from 2010-2016! Obviously a SMEAR CAMPAIGN by CANCEL CULTURE. You are ALWAYS guilty before innocent on social media!!

Shroob

Sup?
If he was a Trump tweeter he would've said it like this:

UNBELIEVABLE! If you are going to post fake DMs, at least do some research! My twitter username wasn't even MrWiz from 2010-2016! Obviously a SMEAR CAMPAIGN by CANCEL CULTURE. You are ALWAYS guilty before innocent on social media!!
The fact I heard that in my head is scary.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I definitely have a LOT more that I’d be happy to share.
You should probably keep going because I've already heard plenty of them lol. Though, maybe you don't have much when it comes to lesser-known artists, which is my main goal in discovering.

I've found plenty of good bands recently like Closure in Moscow.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
But seriously, how is Mr. Wiz gonna admit that he did the crime, and THEN act like he's the victim the whole time and everything is lies?

What the **** is he trying to prove? Man was already on thin ****ing ice with the FGC. Get his CRT sized orange jumpsuit ready for him, because the only thing he's gonna be running now is from his inmate's beatdowns.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
those wanting death on Laura Bailey are not people deserving of this world

all these threats over a fictional game character

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
You should probably keep going because I've already heard plenty of them lol. Though, maybe you don't have much when it comes to lesser-known artists, which is my main goal in discovering.

I've found plenty of good bands recently like Closure in Moscow.

Ehh, it depends on what you mean by lesser known artists. I would say Shakey Graves, Harvey Danger, Blind Melon, Blind Pilot and more but they’re at least a little known. I myself kind of do the opposite of you I usually look for lesser known songs from popular artists because usually artists best songs aren’t the most popular. The Who, Mumford & Sons, Pink Floyd, and The Cure all suffer from this.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Ehh, it depends on what you mean by lesser known artists. I would say Shakey Graves, Harvey Danger, Blind Melon, Blind Pilot and more but they’re at least a little known.
Haven't heard of half of them, so I'll give them a listen.

I myself kind of do the opposite of you I usually look for lesser known songs from popular artists because usually artists best songs aren’t the most popular. The Who, Mumford & Sons, Pink Floyd, and The Cure all suffer from this.
Yeah, I can understand that. But I'm always out looking for obscure bands because sometimes those bands, such as Closure in Moscow, who hasn't made an album since 2011 or just isn't heard of, can be really good and deserving to bless your eardrums with. My main goal in finding new artists are just to find people who have unique sounds to them, not something that just meshes in.

Another great band I found recently was Hrvrd. Nothing sends me to heaven harder than songs that start from acoustic/soft and then progressively become more musical or heavy as the song progresses.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Is this over TLOU2? They do realize the VA has almost no input on the dialogue or writing of the characters they voice right?
Even if she were the writer that **** wouldn't fly. And they're threatening her son as well. ****'s abhorrent as all hell.

Hey, sorry if it seems that I'm getting too agressive over my recent posts.

I just don't have any tolerance for abusers/pedos.
Nah that's valid.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Since this is on everyone's minds, I'd like to say something.

Do not call these allegations "Cancel Culture". These are not the same as trying to ruin someone's career for saying something racist back in 1986 when they were 12. What we're seeing now is holding people accountable for their despicable actions that they committed, tried to cover up in any way they could, and sit upon it without any true remorse for what they did until they got caught, aka, being a total piece of ****.

Just remember that.
I kind of agree and disagree...

I feel a big part of "cancel culture" is relying on the court of public opinion and never trying to get law enforcement involved.

These horrible actions should be reported to the police. Charges should be pressed. There is enough information to indict several of these people, especially those who confessed.

I understand not getting law enforcement involved is a matter of he said/she said, but when you have a direct confession, I wonder why actions aren't taken.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I'd willingly sacrofoce myself if it meant getting rid of all the Gamers™ in the world.

I honestly want to know how old most of the people going after her are. Because I want to say that they're just edgy 13 year olds who are gonna cringe when they become adults, but at the same time, after seeing that 37(?) year old have his Gamer™ rant about companies and BLM... I'm not too optimistic.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Kind of ironic considering one of the game's themes is essentially "hate breeds more hate..."

I guess people really don't learn.
The game didn't teach the lesson very well so I guess that explains why people didn't get it. :troll:

Death threats should not be sent to anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom