• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
May want to put that in a collapse tag given how large it is.

Team Rocket joining Masters seems to mostly be a tie-in to the upcoming Coco/Zarude movie. Shiny Celebi was also apart of the datamine, though only Jessie & Arbok will be joining as playable for now. Is cool they got the anime VAs to voice them.

Wouldn't be surprised if they re-run the event this fall when the release delay is over. Maybe we'll get James at that point?
i knew Jessie and James were coming but was surprised Meowth was here. This basically makes them the first anime exclusive characters to get in. Sure they were in Yellow but Meowth did not talk in that, and the VAs are the voices as well as what you said it’s likely a movie tie in.

meaning we could see anime exclusive characters.

Imagine Tobias with Darkrai.

And I’d say it’s safe to say James could come with the rerun

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
i knew Jessie and James were coming but was surprised Meowth was here. This basically makes them the first anime exclusive characters to get in. Sure they were in Yellow but Meowth did not talk in that, and the VAs are the voices as well as what you said it’s likely a movie tie in.

meaning we could see anime exclusive characters.

Imagine Tobias with Darkrai.

And I’d say it’s safe to say James could come with the rerun
Who needs Darkrai when you have Serena? AOE Sleep is broken. :laugh:

But yeah Anime characters would be a nice way to expand the roster and add in more Pokemon. My fingers are crossed though for manga characters finally making it into a game.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Really off topic and definitely going to get buried buy hey why not. Proves how born I can be.

I spent the past hour reading British Visa requirements for traveling.

**** me. It's too much.

I swear it's too complex. And I looked at an Irish Passport (which I can get both) and there's like two countries difference.
They really had to make travelling annoying as possible didn't they.

It'd be great fun to do some social experiments with it though!

Oh wow. No one wanted to engage in my travelling talk last night.

Made me cry friends.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Well, the first day of July is finally here. There are two things that I highly anticipate this month which is the EVO online event and the Comic-con @ Home event in which I do hope there are at least some announcements on some upcoming films.

Anyways I know that Scoob! is the first of the Hanna-Barbera Cinematic Universe, which other Hanna-Barbera cartoons should they do as their next film?

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I see Crashboards is still happening sporadically...

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
EVO Online starts in three or four days; looking at the schedule, I'm not sure if the exhibitions for the games that would have been at EVO originally are going to be scattered throughout the tournaments, or if they're going to be in the July 31st-August 2nd part of the event.

I'll just keep an eye out online for the trailers, assuming that there will still be trailers released like normal. (I'm really hoping for Master Roshi in Dragon Ball FighterZ and some kind of Marvel vs. Capcom re-release or sequel) I might watch bits of the Skullgirls, Killer Instinct, and Mortal Kombat 11 tournaments, but I'm not overly interested in the competitive side of fighting games.

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
EVO Online starts in three or four days; looking at the schedule, I'm not sure if the exhibitions for the games that would have been at EVO originally are going to be scattered throughout the tournaments, or if they're going to be in the July 31st-August 2nd part of the event.

I'll just keep an eye out online for the trailers, assuming that there will still be trailers released like normal. (I'm really hoping for Master Roshi in Dragon Ball FighterZ and some kind of Marvel vs. Capcom re-release or sequel) I might watch bits of the Skullgirls, Killer Instinct, and Mortal Kombat 11 tournaments, but I'm not overly interested in the competitive side of fighting games.
i'll mostly just pay attention to the announcements too unless the mvc2 tournament is still a thing, in which case i will try and catch that cause it's friggin' MAHVEL

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Y’all like strange videos, right? Well here’s something I made using some archived audio of a voice actor I work with on my channel, and a pumpkin of the character they voice.
There’s context I swear.

osby

Smash Obsessed
****ed up that I have to physically write any story ideas I might have for them to actually exist outside of my head. Who decided that?

Last edited:

dezeray112

Smash Hero

I'll be keeping an eye on the announcements shown within the EVO online session too. I do expect a few things to be unveiled such as Street Fighter V's final season pass news and hopefully something Marvel Vs Capcom related.

Anyways, seeing how many movies such as Mulan and Tenet had their release dates in cinemas moved around due to what's been going on lately, I would not be surprised if more film releases will get shifted around.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I'll be keeping an eye on the announcements shown within the EVO online session too. I do expect a few things to be unveiled such as Street Fighter V's final season pass news and hopefully something Marvel Vs Capcom related.

Anyways, seeing how many movies such as Mulan and Tenet had their release dates in cinemas moved around due to what's been going on lately, I would not be surprised if more film releases will get shifted around.
I mean... if Arcade 1-Up means anything... we could at least get a collection.

Hopefully they retune the difficulty though. If we're not in an arcade anymore and I've already given you my money the game doesn't need to be as hard.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon DX update 1:

-For personality I got Treecko. I will accept this.
-My partner is Pikachu because he's adorable, precious, and cute.
-Our rescue team name is "MY MOM!!!!" Yes, this is a reference to Muscle Man from Regular Show.
-Two missions have been completed so far. Wondering what the overarching story will be, but we'll see.

Overall, this game is a fun little romp that's very unique compared to the standard, mainline Pokemon game. It's very relaxing to me and I'm enjoying it so far.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Can we get like... an item in Smash that let's you summon a specific spirit battle? Make it like, super limited so you can only use it a small handfull of times. Heck, if you have to, make it so the spirit immediately leaves if you loose the fight and is immune to the rematch item. Anything. Just please. I need the Ring Fit Spirits.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Can we get like... an item in Smash that let's you summon a specific spirit battle? Make it like, super limited so you can only use it a small handfull of times. Heck, if you have to, make it so the spirit immediately leaves if you loose the fight and is immune to the rematch item. Anything. Just please. I need the Ring Fit Spirits.
I don't think they've been re-added yet. From what I recall, the latest time that event spirits were brought back, it was the Cuphead and Warframe spirits. We should be getting the Ring Fit and Animal Crossing spirits next.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
****ed up that I have to physically write any story ideas I might have for them to actually exist outside of my head. Who decided that?
Oh man I relate to that beyond belief. I just did some story work for the first time in about three months.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Last edited:

OnyanRings

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4662-0014-5533
Hey guys and guysettes, here's my latest smash collage/sheet, i think this one came out pretty great !

Ultimate pickz.png

I sure hope at least one of these dudes makes it in, fingers crossed :shades:

D

Deleted member

Neat, Skullgirls on my birthday. Funnily enough it's also the only game of those four I own.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Caught my cat trying to absorb knowledge from my books.

20200628_111646.jpg

She wants to become smart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom