• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
He's infamous for not finishing his game, drinking from the [REDACTED] chalice, and many other things I'm sure.
xD Wait, is the game about a weird Yandere simulator or...? Because if that's the one, then that's the reason why I am terrified.

D

Deleted member

He's infamous for not finishing his game, drinking from the [REDACTED] chalice, and many other things I'm sure.
Basically.

Also an alledged LGTB-phobic so frick him.

xD Wait, is the game about a weird Yandere simulator or...? Because if that's the one, then that's the reason why I am terrified.
Yes.

Last edited by a moderator:

AndreaAC

Yes it is. His username is quite on the nose, no?
I mean, I have seen that word everywhere. I was just making sure. x'D A youtuber I watch (that currently I am using his Dark Souls Randomized videos as background noise while I do cleaning) played that thing and I just have to say...What the Hell.

D

Deleted member

I mean, I have seen that word everywhere. I was just making sure. x'D A youtuber I watch (that currently I am using his Dark Souls Randomized videos as background noise while I do cleaning) played that thing and I just have to say...What the Hell.
Yeah, It is a bad game.

D

Deleted member

Oh yeah AndreaAC AndreaAC , I think you don't know about the recent news yet.

I'll try to tell them through PMs. It's not bad news but I don't want to flood the thread with the topic.

You will need to open a new PM chat doh, since the last one was on my old account.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I'm fine with gorey and dark games being around, and I wouldn't consider them bad games, though it depends on a lot of context. Take MK11 for example. It makes its target audience very clear, and advertises itself a game geared towards an older audience. It's clear that kids shouldn't play it. Now as for Yandere Simulator, I know nothing about it besides "haha lover go stabby stabby" so I can't really make a verdict there.

AndreaAC

I'm fine with gorey and dark games being around, and I wouldn't consider them bad games, though it depends on a lot of context. Take MK11 for example. It makes its target audience very clear, and advertises itself a game geared towards an older audience. It's clear that kids shouldn't play it. Now as for Yandere Simulator, I know nothing about it besides "haha lover go stabby stabby" so I can't really make a verdict there.
xD I just remembered when my oldest sibling played the original MK game. And MAAANY years later I got to play one of the most recent ones, which I honestly don't remember which one was it....I don't know if it was the 11th one, but I got to play it for a little bit (I was bad at it, and I was using some sort of insect woman...sorry I don't know the names). Seeing the animations when it came to the consequences of the attacks, made me feel the pain, but it also made me laugh quite a lot because...they just stood back up again like NOTHING of the mutilation, bleeding insides or things like that even happened. x'D

D

Deleted member

xD I just remembered when my oldest sibling played the original MK game. And MAAANY years later I got to play one of the most recent ones, which I honestly don't remember which one was it....I don't know if it was the 11th one, but I got to play it for a little bit (I was bad at it, and I was using some sort of insect woman...sorry I don't know the names). Seeing the animations when it came to the consequences of the attacks, made me feel the pain, but it also made me laugh quite a lot because...they just stood back up again like NOTHING of the mutilation, bleeding insides or things like that even happened. x'D
I find It funny because even with the deaths in Mortal Kombat and all there's supposed to be an official timeline where not everybody really dies (except exceptions such as Liu Kang or Mileena I think).

And that always leads to many of the character endings in Arcade Mode being either non-canon or diverting into different paths of the timeline.

Just seems funny that a franchise about gore gives relevance to canon so much.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Guys I mentioned I'm a dog lover but my ****ing god do I hate my neighbours dog. It never shuts the hell up.

Tried to nap just there now and got woken up by it. I think I'm going to phone the local council at this damn rate.

For anyone who cares, it's a Shih Tzu (doesn't mean I hate Isabelle from AC) compared to my old man Patterdale Terrier.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Ah, that confirms the theory that her Garbodor is close to her, but it seems she didn't grow up from the slums.

That said, it seems they are shipping those two pretty hard.
Trubbish makes sense since it can basically recycle materials into new and affordable energy. Which fits perfectly with her as a scientist and one researching the energy of dynamaxing and gigantamaxing.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Heyo folks, soooooooo, to make a long story short, AndreaAC AndreaAC did a commi for me of one of my OC, Marsa, who you might remember if I show it now.
Marsa Andrea Commi.png

I decide to take a sketch tho because I wanted to do the lineart & colors myself, to git gud if you prefer.

After months on working on it, I'm happy to show it now, hope you like it!
Marsa Andrea Shading 2.png

Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! ,@Taylor F , Wademan94 Wademan94 , Noipoi Noipoi ,@JDCabrera , Knight Dude Knight Dude , KarneraMythos KarneraMythos , Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy , Tako Tuesday Tako Tuesday

Hope I haven't forgot someone as always, and thank you again andrea for your awesome work!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Heyo folks, soooooooo, to make a long story short, AndreaAC AndreaAC did a commi for me of one of my OC, Marsa, who you might remember if I show it now.

I decide to take a sketch tho because I wanted to do the lineart & colors myself, to git gud if you prefer.

Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! ,@Taylor F , Wademan94 Wademan94 , Noipoi Noipoi ,@JDCabrera , Knight Dude Knight Dude , KarneraMythos KarneraMythos , Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy , Tako Tuesday Tako Tuesday

Hope I haven't forgot someone as always, and thank you again andrea for your awesome work!
I really like the colouring you did!!! And kudos to AndreaAC AndreaAC for coming up with such an awesome commission!!!

AndreaAC

It was a pleasure, my friend. :) I'm really glad you liked the sketch! Thank you for reaching out for me. and I gotta say, your coloring made it a million times better! :D Keep it up!

I really like the colouring you did!!! And kudos to AndreaAC AndreaAC AndreaAC AndreaAC for coming up with such an awesome commission!!!
:D Glad you think so, JD!

D

Deleted member

It was a pleasure, my friend. :) I'm really glad you liked the sketch! Thank you for reaching out for me. and I gotta say, your coloring made it a million times better! :D Keep it up!

:D Glad you think so, JD!
I still need to see Rise Of The Guardians.

It seems like quite a cool movie.

AndreaAC

I still need to see Rise Of The Guardians.

It seems like quite a cool movie.
:D It is a very good one! Funnily enough, that one movie has been the one that I watched entirely in Castilian Spanish rather than Latin Spanish (because that was the way I found it on youtube), and I gotta say, I wouldn't be able to watch it with any other dub or in the original english. I don't know why x'D It was always been between English or Latin (like Kung Fu Panda, specially 2, I love in Latin Spanish, while many other things, I prefer them in English).

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Ah, forgot to tag Aurane Aurane for the ABS, scroll up to see my previous post, pal.

Bonzi

Smash Cadet
So I think the life style improvements I've been working on, such as replacing my mattress and riding my bike more, have been paying off. I had a ton of energy at work today, despite having a huge workload. Let's hope this energy lasts through the week.

I don't want one good day to stop me from looking for ways to improve myself. I think I'll be cutting back on soda next. June is the perfect time to do that since I'll be thirsty enough for water to start tasting good. I think tomorrow I'll stop having sodas with lunch.
Good to hear! Not sure what "soda" is though ;)

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I'm from Canada. I was kidding of course. I do know what soda is, but I always refer to it as pop lol.
Oh, that's neat. What part of Canada are you from?

I'm not that far from the border. Niagara Falls is nearly a 3 hour drive from where I live.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Watched both Pokémon animations.

Twilight Wings episode 5 was neat. Nothing all that exciting but reminded me I'm still waiting for that Mr. Rime plushie.

And damn that PokéToon cartoon was ****ing incredible and not something I thought we'd ever get. Better not be the last one.

OnyanRings

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4662-0014-5533
Did a Hunger Games simulation with these smash contenders to see who will be the next character chosen as DLC :
1591381419142.png

I'll skip over the hilarious details like Dante breaking Geno's nose over a basket of bread, The Hunter and Travis huddling for warmth or Alex stone sparing Makoto after a duel to the death just for Solaire to fall on him, killing them both (talk about being the ultimate lucky student).

In the end, the ultimate smash champion is :
1591381559714.png

Arle Nadja the Aspiring Wizard from Puyo Puyo.

If you want to try it out for yourself, here's the link : https://brantsteele.net/hungergames/reaping.php

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Feeling cute today.

Might go draw a Bullet Bill on some noob’s casual match and wreck their day.
Fight against some kid with anger issues in Smash.

*Wade uses Bullet Bill*

Kid rage quits and breaks his Switch.

*Wade finds him on 3DS and sends him a letter on Swapnote*

"Was feeling cute today" he sends it with a smile giddying at the fact that he wrecked this kids career.

"git gud"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom