• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Wonder how @Taylor F is gonna make this work in Blender...
Might port this one to Blender myself seeing as it’s simpler. The issue with the way FNAF AR characters are made is that the rigs are all over the place. They work they’re just not very user friendly.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Please don’t challenge him. He becomes terrifyingly determined when he is challenged. I dared him to punch me in the gut once and he did one better and kicked me in the gut. I can no longer digest food properly.
@Taylor F scoop him.

Edit: *later*
Taylor: *knocks Guh into the wall and raises a spoon*

Talyor: "now would be a good time to hold your breath"

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Once I get $20 I’ll try my hand at Punch-Out!! Wii.
I definitely feel that the Wii version of Punch Out!! is worth it for the charm alone.

It's one of the most personality filled games I've ever played and even if its on the easy side, I still consider it the best Punch Out!! game by a country mile.

D

Deleted member

I just love the fact that they made a small animated short just with those lines.
Ooh, yah, though you were reffering to these. This dude’s really talented. I’ve animated a couple of my friends lines for fanprojects, but I’d love to do something like this sometime. I’m planning for the nedt couple days to be “work days,” so I could maybe do that. If you have any suggestions, lemme know. lol

D

Deleted member

Helltaker for GOTY 2020. It's got cute demon girls, snazzy suits and cute demon girls in snazzy suits. And whatever this is.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
-snip-
I just love the fact that they made a small animated short just with those lines.
Oh yeah! I’ve seen this! The FNAF animation community has always been pretty impressive to me. It’s interesting how many ideas people can get from just one IP. I actually got cast to voice in a FNAF animation one time. It was just a small teaser for a large collab between several animators, but it was fun nonetheless. Here it is if you want to see it.
https://youtu.be/JTiSOU8badM

Yeah it’s shameless plug hours.

Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo I know you're pretty big on Kingdom Hearts so I figured I'd share this image since it got a nice laugh from me.

-snip-
Meanwhile, the Genie is just drowning. He’s dying.

Oh so that wasn’t just me. Nice.

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
FNAF and KH on the same site that happens to specialize in Smash?

What is this, a crossover episode?!
If you say Five Nights At Freddy’s, Kingdom Hearts, and crossover all in the same sentence, I can guarantee that someone will make that a thing. Someone probably already has, for all I know.

I swear if Taylor makes this...

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
If you say Five Nights At Freddy’s, Kingdom Hearts, and crossover all in the same sentence, I can guarantee that someone will make that a thing. Someone probably already has, for all I know.

I swear if Taylor makes this...
Google images is a treasure trove. You can find ANYTHING that your mind imagines... for better or worse.

Here's the KH x FNAF crossover image I found on google:

1590710381223.png

Freddy, Sora, and headless Goofy team up against the purple guy.
Your instincts have been proven correct.

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Google images is a treasure trove. You can find ANYTHING that your mind imagines... for better or worse.

Here's the KH x FNAF crossover image I found on google:

View attachment 273083

Freddy, Sora, and headless Goofy team up against the purple guy.
Your instincts have been proven correct.
I'm more concerned as to why Goofy is missing his head.

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
What are we hoping or expecting to see at Nintendo's E3 presentation in the June Direct announced for Nintendo consoles throughout the month of June via random Tweets, apparently?

Expectations: there's the ARMS character for Smash, of course (hopefully we get another Smash announcement, even if it's just a trailer with no gameplay; I'm assuming that the ARMS character's trailer, and a brief gameplay description, is going to be followed by "[insert ARMS character here] comes out... TODAY! The eShop might go through some downtime; please understand"), and I've seen rumours about remasters of Mario 64, Sunshine, and/or Galaxy.

I've also seen people speculating that we'll get Pikmin 3 for the Switch (which wouldn't surprise me, since they seem determined to port or remake every Wii U game for the Switch with the possible exception of Nintendo Land), and an ARMS 2 announcement seems likely given that an ARMS character being announced for Smash came out of nowhere. Given that Amazon France listing, we might get a release date for the Switch version of Doom Eternal.

Hopes: I'm hoping for news on Bayonetta 3 and No More Heroes 3 (especially if the latter is supposed to be coming out this year), and I really hope that we'll get some major new announcements from Nintendo. (and I mean brand new, not just a remake or a re-release) I have a tough time with getting into Animal Crossing (and believe me, I've tried), and I haven't really followed Pokemon since gen. 3 (I'm trying to get back into it with the 3DS games, though), so the last completely new Nintendo game that's caught my interest was Fire Emblem: Three Houses, which came out roughly a year ago.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
What are we hoping or expecting to see at Nintendo's E3 presentation in the June Direct announced for Nintendo consoles throughout the month of June via random Tweets, apparently?

Expectations: there's the ARMS character for Smash, of course (hopefully we get another Smash announcement, even if it's just a trailer with no gameplay; I'm assuming that the ARMS character's trailer, and a brief gameplay description, is going to be followed by "[insert ARMS character here] comes out... TODAY! The eShop might go through some downtime; please understand"), and I've seen rumours about remasters of Mario 64, Sunshine, and/or Galaxy. I've also seen people speculating that we'll get Pikmin 3 for the Switch, and an ARMS 2 announcement seems likely given that an ARMS character being announced for Smash came out of nowhere. Given that Amazon France listing, we might get a release date for the Switch version of Doom Eternal.

Hopes: I'm hoping for news on Bayonetta 3 and No More Heroes 3 (especially if the latter is supposed to be coming out this year), and I really hope that we'll get some major new announcements from Nintendo. (and I mean brand new, not just a remake or a re-release) I have a tough time with getting into Animal Crossing (and believe me, I've tried), and I haven't really followed Pokemon since gen. 3 (I'm trying to get back into it with the 3DS games, though), so the last completely new Nintendo game that's caught my interest was Fire Emblem: Three Houses, which came out roughly a year ago.
new animal crossing update news

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Fun Fact: I have a really good Donald Duck impression, but only if I'm imitating one of his temper tantrums. Any attempts to say anything other then angry quaking sounds comes out terrible.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Know I haven't been active here lately. Been too busy making synopsis' for Lost Tapes episode ideas on DeviantArt.

What have I been missing?

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
I see new reaction images...

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
OK. Prompt time. Design a smash roster for a NES and SNES smash game. Only characters that were around at the time are eligible, Third parties are fine, but with the additional rule that they need to have had a game on the NES, SNES, or Game Boy/Color. You decide on an appropriate number of fighters based on other fighting games on the same system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom