• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
As much as I would like this to happen, I would take anything that comes from We Got This Covered with a grain of salt as many of their past claims had been proven to be unreliable.

I also see that their main source within the article stated that this is from Grace Randolph aka Beyond the Trailer in which just like what I said about We Got This Covered, I wouldn't take her word as granted considering that she claimed that one of her sources who attended a screening for Spider-Man: Far from Home said that Oscorp was going to make an apperance which it did not happen at all when I saw the film last year.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Reminds me of when I found a completely black piece of Cinnamon Toast Crunch amongst the normal pieces.

Lum.
View attachment 272799
she kinda cute
zenobureido chronicles definitive edition for the nintendo switch releases on may 29 for $59.99 msrp
thanks for the info
Rottytops, of course!
good point
Wait, what?
well...moreso of a kinda was. It was only for chapter 2 of Uprising, with her talking some mess about humans in a slick manner (Magnus did not make things better for her). She’s an angel compared to Viridi tho...

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
well...moreso of a kinda was. It was only for chapter 2 of Uprising, with her talking some mess about humans in a slick manner (Magnus did not make things better for her). She’s an angel compared to Viridi tho...
Pretty sure the way she said it was impressed since, well, humans aren't exactly the strongest of creatures in the KIverse, so it's more like looking down in terms of power than outright racism and impressed at an exception with Magnus, who was introduced by beating a bunch of Underworld forces.

Like in her Smash 4 trailer when she called Link impressive for a mere mortal.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Despite Winston being my best and favorite character in Overwatch, I still don’t have a single cool skin for him. I ought to fix that.

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Despite Winston being my best and favorite character in Overwatch, I still don’t have a single cool skin for him. I ought to fix that.
Please do lol. Having a cool skin for your best character is basically an obligation.

For my Lucio, he wears a Philadelphia Fusion Home uniform, and he rocks the orange and black GOOOOOOD.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I'm hearubg confkicted reports about the Kingdom Hearts show. One says it's gonna be CGI, and the other says ot's gonna be live action.

If the live action Kingdom Hearts is true, they're gonna cast Tom Holland as Sora and there's nothing you can do about it.

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Please do lol. Having a cool skin for your best character is basically an obligation.

For my Lucio, he wears a Philadelphia Fusion Home uniform, and he rocks the orange and black GOOOOOOD.
Yeah. I get skins from loot boxes mostly,, so it’s up to luck there. I would save up for coins, but that’s kinda time consuming and and I usually use those for emotes and victory poses. I’ve been able to get some good skins for some of my other favorites though. I have Echo’s stealth skin, Bastion’s brick skin, and Lucio’s jazzy skin.

Edit: Well, actually, I do have his New York Excelsior skins.

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I started playing my old copy of Tales of symphonia to see if it still works. This is a long game so it'll be a pain to to find out if it crashes during late into disc one.

Who knows, maybe playing this game will have good timing and Lloyd ends up being the second season 2 character.

D

Deleted member

In my quest to get better at modelling, I'm making a little... Simplified/cute/toy/whateveryouwannacallit Wheatley. Here's a WIP.
1590529314383.png

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
My boy.
There was a problem fetching the tweet

They grow up so fast.
:> James has always been a character that stays in my memories of when I used to watch the Pokemon anime, specially the original. He was pretty fun, and in the Latin Spanish dub, I loved the Mexican humor the voice actor added to him. I loved the character overall.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Unrelated, but my dad, who's first language is Spanish, used to go on about how I should learn Spanish, and I always said no.

Now I really wanna learn it. Why, you ask?

Speaking multiple languages will help ya get more voice over gigs, y'know?

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Unrelated, but my dad, who's first language is Spanish, used to go on about how I should learn Spanish, and I always said no.

To be fair, projects that require you to speak Spanish will most likely take place in countries that speak Spanish, so I’m not sure how that’d pan out unless you plan on moving out of the country.

AndreaAC

Then you should get started. Spanish is rather complex, not impossible to learn, but while english has for example 1 single word that can used for different past/future tenses or whatever, Spanish has many forms of that one word.

One example is "To read.".

We read.
They read.
I read.
You read.

and in Spanish it would go with something like

Nosotros Leemos.
Ellos Leyeron.
Yo Leo.
Tu lees.

And so on.

D

Deleted member

To be fair, projects that require you to speak Spanish will most likely take place in countries that speak Spanish, so I’m not sure how that’d pan out unless you plan on moving out of the country.
i cant take this post seriously with your pfp

Ok, but actually, there’s always online work. Plus I think it’d just be generally a good skill to have.

Then you should get started. Spanish is rather complex, not impossible to learn, but while english has for example 1 single word that can used for different past/future tenses or whatever, Spanish has many forms of that one word.

One example is "To read.".

We read.
They read.
I read.
You read.

and in Spanish it would go with something like

Nosotros Leemos.
Ellos Leyeron.
Yo Leo.
Tu lees.

And so on.
Thanks for scaring me. /s

Jokes aside, noted! Ty!

AndreaAC

I feel that many Spanish speaking countries already have their designated dubbers, and if it's let's say like for example an specific language for a game (since they have plenty), they would not force the original voice actor to learn and speak Spanish or any other language fluently ( I mean, if THEY already know and it works, great). Maybe get an accent and use some words (Like how Roger Craig Smith does with Ezio when it comes to Italian), but not fully.

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
YEEEEE-HAW! Just picked up a rodeo burger from a local diner.
View attachment 272821
Wademan94 hand reveal! Holy ****!

I feel that many Spanish speaking countries already have their designated dubbers, and if it's let's say like for example an specific language for a game (since they have plenty), they would not force the original voice actor to learn and speak Spanish or any other language fluently ( I mean, if THEY already know and it works, great). Maybe get an accent and use some words (Like how Roger Craig Smith does with Ezio when it comes to Italian), but not fully.
That too. Dubbing in other countries is handled by native voice actors typically. I’ve only had to learn another language for a role once, but only three or four of my thirty-nine lines actually required me to speak French. Luckily one of the people on the team was able to tell me how to say each word, since they are French, so that helped. Good direction all around there.

i cant take this post seriously with your pfp

Ok, but actually, there’s always online work. Plus I think it’d just be generally a good skill to have.
Yeah, it’s just that you won’t be finding many voice listings for projects in Spanish when you’re in the US.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom