• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I’d argue for majin buu. He’d be a heavyweight like dk and also to complete the main Z villain group.
That's another option, but DK isn't really a villain as of Mario Kart 64 either. Or an enemy anymore. Bowser's the only villain by this point. It's kind of weird in that regard.

The reason I like Donkey Kong as Mr. Satan is cause he's the only actual person with no special powers at all. The rest have some kind of magic, or power-ups, etc that separate them. Yoshi can grow wings, for instance. DK doesn't... do any of that. Even Toad gets into it here and there, though not much. So in a sense, they did capture them well even with Beerus(powers aside, DK's main hero motivation is "they stole my food" and he's kind of more neutral in the Mario series nowadays. So also fits Beerus well. Majin Buu isn't a bad pick either way. He certainly fits the point, being also a big eater and turns good in the end. ...You think Ash's Snorlax takes after him?).

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I want to see a Persona game set somewhere outside of Japan specifically so that game can have a joke about the Persona universe version of power rangers completely over taking Featherman in popularity worldwide.

This is the kind of random stuff I think about at 2am.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Man oh man what a morning to wake up to. So apparently there's this leak revealing what happens in The Last of Us 2. If true there's gonna be lot of salt. How was something so well written and creative resorted to this...

Read at your own risk. If you don't want to read it. Turn back now.

Final warning. You still have a chance to turn back.

Okay don't say I didn't warn you.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Man oh man what a morning to wake up to. So apparently there's this leak revealing what happens in The Last of Us 2. If true there's gonna be lot of salt. How was something so well written and creative resorted to this...

It should be noted that this isn't just some random 4chan leak. And angry Naughty Dog employee leaked the game because of how bad the company treated him.

They've been taking Ls after Ls lately. Not a good year for them.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Whatever you say Jameson
All Hail John Jonah Jameson Junior
>expects iron man
>not iron man
View attachment 270333
sorry, but we only support REAL heroes
We stan Kasumi now
oof
I don’t stan fake women...especially those who become their dead sister

I had no reason to have clicked this considering I don’t even care for TLOU, but if true I feel bad for the fans possibly having this leaked out...tho inb4 people ended up liking this

and also more importantly
5BFE123C-1DAD-4E57-9A9D-73977959A5B3.jpeg
It should be noted that this isn't just some random 4chan leak. And angry Naughty Dog employee leaked the game because of how bad the company treated him.

They've been taking Ls after Ls lately. Not a good year for them.
well that sucks for ND...oh well

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
So someone on SpaceBattles posted this.

Ellie doesn't get killed.

What is what happens.

Err, I'm very curious what you've seen because if you're referring to the leaks I think you are mistaken

Ellie survives that, like Abby gets pulled off of her before it gets to murder. To quote another forum

Okay, to everyone saying that Abby kills Ellie... That doesn't happen.

I saw a brief 1 minute video of the fight between Abby and Ellie. It was posted around 2PM EST, but before I could download it, the video was removed. I remember how it goes, but I couldn't really understand it because the language was either German or Turkish.

Anyway, here we go:

Ellie and Abby are fighting in what looks like a warehouse (or the aforementioned farm maybe, don't remember exactly). Abby has the upper hand and punches Ellie repeatedly in the face, badly stunning her. She then puts her in a chokehold and is about to snap her neck before Dina runs in and tackles Abby off her.

She swings at Abby with a knife for a bit, cutting her arms pretty badly, and is about to to kill her before she's shot in the shoulder with an arrow by Lev (the bald girl from the Paris 2017 trailer). Abby then gets on top of Dina and forces her to the floor, repeatedly smashing her face into it until she's unconscious, but not dead. It's really brutal.

As she does this, Ellie weakly begs Abby to stop (the subtitles showed this word). Abby stops and holds Dina up to her face with the knife to her neck, getting ready to slit Dina's throat. Before she does however, Lev calls out to her, seemingly to try and convince her not to kill Dina. It works, and she tosses Dina aside before leaving with Lev. Ellie then weakly reaches out to the unconscious Dina before she passes out too.
That's not the finale, that I think is the mid point

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Last of Us 2 got leaked because a disgruntled employee didn't get payed on top of poor treatment.

Not saying I condone the leak, but... they brought this to themselves.
I see. That is an unfortunate situation. I heard much hype about that game from one person I used to know in particular.

D

Deleted member

Turnips are selling for 33 Bells, I'm gonna be filthy rich. Ah well, back to messing with Pokemon, so far I've only done "Celebi".

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
King D-Mind as Dedede's Echo would be cool.^-^
tumblr_e70089cd6ea8542bbfeeb24f11dd28ca_6707f9fd_500.jpg

He would have the giant halberd with his Inhale being the belly mouth as well Side Special being Hammer Spin. (Something like Masked Dedede's spin attack.)

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
...Imma need to send those Eggbot looking ass Pokémon to kill you due to me feeling like I played myself

if this was P5 then I’d disagree...but this is P5R so I agree
5f0.gif

That's one way to go about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom