• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Hey everyone, can I be real with all of you for a minute?

It's been a long time since I've joined this website. A lot has happened since then, and I've even tried to leave a few times. Some moments like chair theory or The Grinch hoax were unbearable, but at the end of the day, I think I'm glad I joined the site and met so many people here.

Anyway...I think its finally time for a face reveal. The image in the spoiler below is what I really look like.
572aa25831afa.jpg

Tako Tuesday

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0245-5753-9220
Hey everyone, can I be real with all of you for a minute?

It's been a long time since I've joined this website. A lot has happened since then, and I've even tried to leave a few times. Some moments like chair theory or The Grinch hoax were unbearable, but at the end of the day, I think I'm glad I joined the site and met so many people here.

Anyway...I think its finally time for a face reveal. The image in the spoiler below is what I really look like.
This... your face...
It's the most beautiful thing I have ever seen...

Thank you for sharing this with us. Truly, we did not deserve to witness such grace and holiness on this site, and yet you have provided us with an image that our feeble minds cannot yet comprehend.

Your face is a sight to behold, and one that I, as well as the rest of the boards shall never forget. Thank you.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
can I just say Zipper is freaking creepy every time I turn around he’s just standing there dancing at me I don’t like it

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Just finished the final fantasy 7 remake demo. Hot damn. This is good. It’s everything I loved about FFVII without all the things I hated. I can’t wait for the full title to release!

And I really want Cloud in SoulCalibur now.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Is Reddit really that bad?

Tbh I guess I wouldn't really know; I did find a dumb subreddit for that demonic Garfield crap that I quickly exited after seeing and continued to avoid, but I mainly just visit the Minecraft subreddit and will sometimes visit Pokémon, Pikmin, or the Nintendo subreddit. Though I know the Pokémon subreddit can get rather toxic, i.e. "umg Game Freak sux Sw/Sh are trash everyone who likes the games are trash."

Shroob

Sup?
Is Reddit really that bad?

Tbh I guess I wouldn't really know; I did find a dumb subreddit for that demonic Garfield crap that I quickly exited after seeing and continued to avoid, but I mainly just visit the Minecraft subreddit and will sometimes visit Pokémon, Pikmin, or the Nintendo subreddit. Though I know the Pokémon subreddit can get rather toxic, i.e. "umg Game Freak sux Sw/Sh are trash everyone who likes the games are trash."
It's no worse than Twitter, to be frank.

It's honestly no different than any form of social media platform. You're going to run into assholes and unpleasant people no matter where you go unless you go out of your way to avoid them.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
my FAFSA money finally came in...that means only one thing...

****ING PERSONA 5 ROYAL TIME *******!!!!!
BD411581-8329-44D9-A93A-C16AFCEC9EDF.jpeg
9CF500D3-2755-463F-9290-C9D8F6179C90.gif

D

Deleted member

>Golden Deers winning and winning
>The 90s Marvel shows confirmed to arrive to Disney+ Spain soontm
>X-Men pfps for Disney+ released
Q1St.gif

Today's a kowabunga day for orange gang.

D

Deleted member

Can this Crash thing hurry up and be over already? The "Post reply" button burns my eyes.
I need to change my pfp to Kim Possible before I take the break from Smashboards in order to take back my mental health.

Some people will be happy to see me off the site and their lifes for some time (and I hope they enjoy these days without me if they can), and I will get to relax my mind from mental stress due to anxiety and such.

Basically nobody loses.

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
I need to change my pfp to Kim Possible before I take the break from Smashboards in order to take back my mental health.

Some people will be happy to see me off the site and their lifes for some time (and I hope they enjoy these days without me if they can), and I will get to relax my mind from mental stress due to anxiety and such.

Basically nobody loses.
I'm 100% behind you relaxing and destressing, but I'll miss seeing your posts haha.

Tako Tuesday

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0245-5753-9220

Basically nobody loses.
Hey, just want to let you to know that I like having you on here. You're a cool guy. But if you feel like you should take a break and relax your mind, you absolutely should. Mental health is really important.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
April Fools is over, but Rough Sketch time never ends. Did one of Black Panther, Made the mask similar to Avenger's EMH since that design's a personal favorite.

D

Deleted member

April Fools is over, but Rough Sketch time never ends. Did one of Black Panther, Made the mask similar to Avenger's EMH since that design's a personal favorite.

Damn, It did turn out seriously well!!!

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
With me heading to sleep and Smashboards ending April Fools time, I have one last thing to say...

WHOA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom