• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Kars got a cool hat.

That must count for something, right?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
They did? Huh, didn't realize this. The awful pacing makes way more sense, then.

Eh, could be worse lol. I do have to wonder if the show will downplay it, especially with how I heard they changed up Part 5 a bit for better pacing.
The only changes I remember for Part 5 are the first episode getting extra scenes to establish Giorno as someone who while a cunning thief, is still a nice person at heart, the added La Squadra scenes (ty DP we really needed those), removing Bruno asking for a cup of tea not knowing what Abbachio did to the teapot, Bruno asking a security guard where can steal a plane and slightly changing a pose of Giorno and Mista.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Honestly Kars is easily the worst Jojo villain. He doesn't have the charisma of Dio or Valentine, he doesn't have the same growth as others, his sympathetic cause is more like flavour text, especially when compared to Pucci, his powers aren't that cool and he's not as well-written as Kira. The nicest thing I have to say about Kars is that he's friends with Wamuu
Absolutely. Wamuu was the GOAT Part 2 villain, and he's in my top 5. Kars isn't even close, he's just boring.

Lollipopped

Smash Lord
Huh. Didn't know there was a new thread. Looks like I'm late to the party, as usual. Hopefully this thread will last until E3 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

D

Deleted member

I just joined a JJBA server on Discord.
there's not much activity on it rn tho...

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Huh. Didn't know there was a new thread. Looks like I'm late to the party, as usual. Hopefully this thread will last until E3 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
as long as no-one's hiding any deep dark secrets they'd like to share with the class i'm sure we'll all be just fine

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
as long as no-one's hiding any deep dark secrets they'd like to share with the class i'm sure we'll all be just fine
guys im sorry i just cant keep it anymore

my entire image i have presented to you was a complete sham.

im actually m&m dr. phil

1559050906558.png

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
Looks like Mario Maker 2 does not support any Amiibo. That really sucks. I wanted to see 8bit ridley.

I wonder what the original style is going to get this time around then? Since it did not have the flying powerups.

Lollipopped

Smash Lord
There's nothing like being woke up in the morning by the sound of a bird crashing into your window. Yep, just an average Tuesday apparently

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Looks like Mario Maker 2 does not support any Amiibo. That really sucks. I wanted to see 8bit ridley.

I wonder what the original style is going to get this time around then? Since it did not have the flying powerups.
Really? That's disappointing - being able to base levels around amiibo opened up a lot of possibilities for level creation.

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Ok so Nintendo has ****ed up once again. You can NOT play Mario Maker 2 online with your friends.
Uhhhh... Where are you getting that from? Been skimming through the different articles and heard nothing of the sort. If anything I saw people affirming it's with friends either local or online.

Last edited:

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
Really? That's disappointing - being able to base levels around amiibo opened up a lot of possibilities for level creation.
That was one of the things I loved. I was really hoping of making a Metroid Mario level with the roles reversed, being Ridley going to defeat the evil Samus.
Now, we have nothing.

Flyboy

Smash Hero
Hey y'all, I try to mostly make posts/****posts about Smash and whatever the topic of the day is but I wanted those who don't follow me on the Tweet machine to know that there were some pretty wicked tornadoes in the area last night. It was an intensely terrifying experience, though me and my roommates and our house and cars made it out perfectly fine, a lot of people in Dayton weren't so lucky. I'm saying this because in the end, this place is still a part of my life, even if I'm not always in the social thread, and being on Smashboards has been a blast through and through. I'm glad nothing happened but yknow, you count your blessings. Don't take anything for granted.

Anyway I would've been pissed if I had gotten sucked up by a ****ing tornado before E3

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
mm2 online is randos only while local is room based

we've known this since the direct, though that doesn't make it any less disappointing

Lollipopped

Smash Lord
Ok so Nintendo has ****ed up once again. You can NOT play Mario Maker 2 online with your friends.
First it was the no couch co-op, then there's this, and no amiibo support. I was considering buying it at first honestly my mind was made up when I saw that Peach wasn't playable but now

Flyboy

Smash Hero

we've known this since the direct, though that doesn't make it any less disappointing
Oh...damn. I hope they can fix that because I'd rather like to LittleBigPlanet this with my pals. Still getting it because that's just a bonus and I mostly play single player anyway but Darn

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
i feel like a lot of these can be changed in future updates though

just riot enough and they'll go "oops shouldve thunk of that" and change it :secretkpop:

Flyboy

Smash Hero

just riot enough and they'll go "oops shouldve thunk of that" and change it :secretkpop:
Considering Mario Maker 1 got checkpoints added after enough rioting and that was on the Wii U it's probably gonna be fine, yeah.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335

bold of you to assume nintendo's 'games as a service' isn't built around omitting key features at launch then slowly adding them to score brownie points every 2 months or so

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

I dont seem to be disappointed by that at all personally. Only thing Ill be disappointed in if if I get a BS Troll level while online with others and no one can pass it

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Wait, I'm so confused.

Is there actual local multiplayer or not? I'm hearing differing reports.
yeah exactly

there are two types of local multiplayer people mean and it's boggling my mind like a blender

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Oh ****.

Oh it's ****ing adorable.
Glad I could make a horrible looking alien cute to you.

I would post a Abridged Vegeta pic here, buuuut I have to censor it, and really, what would be the point of that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom