• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Well Good Evening to the forum.

Been a slow day for me. Had an argument over quotation marks of all things, starting playing about with Autodesk Maya for a college unit and revisited this ancient game.
1582928160271.png
Also good to see @JDCabrera back in better spirits from looking here. What kinda prompted me to post.
Okay, okay and Ebay cause the app ain't working.

Last edited:

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Long shot, but maybe were getting a sequel and they were asked to push it back to coincide with that.
That would be great.

Though if there isn't a sequel, these delays might be too much harm for both Nintendo and Dark Horse Comics.

But they'll get my money from the comics regardless.

Dutch Raikuna

Trying to think of something to post about but really for once I don't know what.
My week has been eh and nothing really to write home about.

And I've got nothing really going on for me life wise until 20th of March for a few things.

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Just something I wanted to ask, if you put one more song for each stage in Ultimate, what would you pick and what stage would they go on? Must be from the same series of games that stage has music from but you can pick as many stages as you want.

I can go on for a while but some examples like Hissocrat Theme on New Donk City Hall or Twilight of the Gods on Arena Ferox

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
I listened to myself in a recording for the first time in like three years just now

I forgot how much of an accent I have I sound like a cowboy.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
Just something I wanted to ask, if you put one more song for each stage in Ultimate, what would you pick and what stage would they go on? Must be from the same series of games that stage has music from but you can pick as many stages as you want.

I can go on for a while but some examples like Hissocrat Theme on New Donk City Hall or Twilight of the Gods on Arena Ferox
Does this also include remixes?

Dutch Raikuna

I listened to myself in a recording for the first time in like three years just now

I forgot how much of an accent I have I sound like a cowboy.
Ah interesting topic.
Have you read through stuff like sayings or certain words from around where you and you react like "I never say stuff like that" or "yeah I definitely say that".
You realise how much your accent shows with it.

D

Deleted member

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Ah interesting topic.
Have you read through stuff like sayings or certain words from around where you and you react like "I never say stuff like that" or "yeah I definitely say that".
Yeah it was a lot easier to hear my accent when I was sending voice messages with my canada friend and I said something like "I ain't even done that" lmao

Dutch Raikuna

Yeah I'm definitely having an off night in general.
Would be like active and trying to talk to others on here, Discord and other places but not feeling it. Was even struggling to talk to my best friend on Discord.

A few of you guys on I guess I can call online friends now though.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

Special Course on Woolly World

..............................oh wait :yoshi:

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
I guess, I mostly just have source tracks in mind for my ideas.
In that case, my choices will be sort of a mix between them:

New Donk City: Fossil Falls - Super Mario Odyssey (Remix)

Find Mii: Battle: Greenhorn / Battle: The Sky Scraper - Miitopia (Remix)

Unova Pokémon League: Battle! Elite Four - Pokémon Black & White (Remix)

Suzauku Castle: Akuma's Theme - Super Street Fighter II Turbo

Arena Ferox: Road Taken (Roar) - Fire Emblem Fates

King of Fighters Stadium: Kiss Me (KOF XIV ver.) - Fatal Fury 3

Kongo Falls: Big Top Bop - Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994

Oh boy, my favorite subject.

Yggdrasil's Altar - Hero's Challenge
Spiral Mountain - The Final Fight
Mementos - Mist
King of Fighters Stadium - Climb the Tower
Moray Towers - Frantic Aspic
Gaur Plain - Incoming!
New Pork City - Master Porky's Theme
Fountain of Dreams - Mind in a Program
Frigate Orpheon - Gandrayda Battle
Jungle Japes - Fear Factory
Paper Mario - Grand Finale, Lemmy Battle

D

Deleted member

Just gonna share a quick lil doodle before I call it quits for today. It totally has nothing to do with my Pokemon Mystery Dungeon fanfiction secret project thing
sketch1582935056525.jpg

And no, I'm not going explain what the **** is going on in this picture. I've already explained it once, I'm not going to do it again.
Until we meet again....

Last edited by a moderator:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Ah interesting topic.
I really overuse the word "like" a lot, especially when I'm around my sisters and feeling comfortable enough to actually talk much.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I can't help but think about how all 4 3DS Fire emblem games all start with the "You might be wondering how I got myself into this situation" meme.

I really overuse the word "like" a lot, especially when I'm around my sisters and feeling comfortable enough to actually talk much.
I do that all the time too. To this day I have no idea where I picked it up. Nobody I know does it.

Dutch Raikuna

Thought I'd do some writing of my story before bed.

You know this could get buried but I'll show a bit of my story. Changes of course here to throw off the scent in case someone would want to steal.

Anyways my God, have I realised how much I'm making too much romance in it. What's meant to be a traveller's tales with a bit of comedy story is great. Then I go to the flashbacks when the main character is talking to his girlfriend and I'm like nope.

As well as that I'm thinking of scrapping a race in my story.

So I had this idea of a race of tattooed humans. The colour of the markings dictates their tribe and speciality in elemental magic, the races unique ability. Think the Maori tribes meets Avatar: The Last Airbender kinda thing.
So one of the key plot points of my story is a prophecy that if there is a child bred from that race and a demon like race of humans, they will have the ability to kill the Gods of my story's world.

Main character's girlfriend is that.
So this connects to humanity who because of plot reasons is far more advanced than the rest of all races. Like mid 21st century level. The Gods knowing of the prophecy wait the day for an excuse.
Humanity tries to enter the space age by launching a rocket to leave the world, the Gods destroy that. **** kicks off.
The story takes place some years after all this.
So some hints as to what I've been working on. Was thinking of changing my tattooed race for dragonoids or something.

What do you guys think? Really don't know I should tag if they are interested. Still trying to figure out who are the story writers here.

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Do you ever find yourself binge watching Chris Hansen TCaP videos at night sometimes?

...No? It's just me, then?

Ok.

Dutch Raikuna

Honestly I think I always pick the wrong times to post some stuff here.

Luck of the draw. Really should get around to making that thread for us creators and guys doing personal projects. Even open a Discord server.

Dutch Raikuna

I enjoy this idea.
I’d be willing to join
It's something I've been thinking about. A personal project thread and stickied like the Social Thread.
I mean we've got for example.

We've got a few artists here.
We have at least two voice actors.
Video Editors
People like myself who are story writers.
People who want to be game designers.

I think a thread has been needed. Thought from the mods for this?
I think as well there has been times where someone has posted something like a drawing and gets buried, which annoys them.
Up there on the number board here I posted a quick story thing and got buried, myself hoping for some thoughts..
Lastly as well it would just work for those who wants the social board to be more posting random stuff and short conversations.

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
It's something I've been thinking about. A personal project thread and stickied like the Social Thread.
I mean we've got for example.

We've got a few artists here.
We have at least two voice actors.
Video Editors
People like myself who are story writers.
People who want to be game designers.

I think a thread has been needed. Thought from the mods for this?
I think as well there has been times where someone has posted something like a drawing and gets buried, which annoys them.
Up there on the number board here I posted a quick story thing and got buried, myself hoping for some thoughts..
Lastly as well it would just work for those who wants the social board to be more posting random stuff and short conversations.
Yeah, I'm totally down for this. It'd be nice to have a place to share some of my voice over.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

Gaur Plains - Counterattack
Mementos - The Whims of Fate
Yggdrasil's Altar - Defeat the Enemy
Garreg Mach Monastery - God Shattering Star
Dracula's Castle - Opus 13
Suzaku Castle - Jazzy NYC '99
Midgar - J-E-N-O-V-A
Frigate Orpheon - Rundas Battle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom