• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Says a lot about society when one of the earliest memes of the 2020's is called penis music.

Either we're regressing back to early 2000's "Lul so random xD" memes or something worse.
Penis music bad music meme. Now this is a good music meme:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Penis music bad music meme. Now this is a good music meme:
I had this among many songs in a SilvaGunner album that was great study music.

Last edited:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Says a lot about society when one of the earliest memes of the 2020's is called penis music.

Either we're regressing back to early 2000's "Lul so random xD" memes or something worse.
Early 2000s?

Screen Shot 2020-02-25 at 10.46.54 PM.png

No matter how many people we put on the moon, or how many atoms we split, I think this is just... us.

I’d put my money on something worse.

Women are never gonna get rights are we?
I hear suffrage is gonna kick in any day now though.

Izanagi97

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-2051-8893-9128
I'm still amused that the Lotus spirit can be enhanced because I just know it's going to spoil one of the things that made Warframe fans go "HOLY ****!" the first time they saw it (and no, I'm not talking about Second Dream)

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Tfw you're doodling randomly and then decide to give up because you've wasted too much time and you should really go to sleep bit it irks you that you have a WIP but you kinda also don't really wanna work on it anymore.

So yeah, suffice to say I'm probably gonna try and sleep soon, but I'll post a pic of the doodle I did in a spoiler tag just so y'all can see. It's... Amateur work but I kinda like the design a bit. I did this without any references and I can already see mistakes I made and I- Ugh. The struggles of art. Anyways, goodnight and good morning simultaneously to you all.

gonna regret this later

Screenshot_2020-02-26-06-58-56.png

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
What the **** happened to March?
There's suppose to be an restock of amiibos with:ultkrool::ultisabelle:and someone else I can't remember on April 17th. That should also collide with the announcement of an new amiibo and so far Amiibo Theory has proven itself correct everytime. I'll imagine they'll announce the next character at that suppose April Direct.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
There's suppose to be an restock of amiibos with:ultkrool::ultisabelle:and someone else I can't remember on April 17th. That should also collide with the announcement of an new amiibo and so far Amiibo Theory has proven itself correct everytime. I'll imagine they'll announce the next character at that suppose April Direct.
The Virgin Direct Announcement VS The Chad E3 Announcement

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
So what do we think about Smash 4 Battlefield of all stages returning?

Everywhere is here?

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Early 2000s?

View attachment 263838

No matter how many people we put on the moon, or how many atoms we split, I think this is just... us.

I hear suffrage is gonna kick in any day now though.
I know right! It’s been almost a century, you’d think the reds would have started doing it by now.
What the **** happened to March?
Nothing. Mike is being weird.

I would like to point out, amiibo theory is only linked to Sakurai’s demonstration presentations. Not directs in general.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Nothing. Mike is being weird.

I would like to point out, amiibo theory is only linked to Sakurai’s demonstration presentations. Not directs in general.
As I mentioned there's suppose to be restocks of:ultkrool::ultisabelle:and someone else amiibos on April 17th. A good chance we could get the announcement of the next new amiibos.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
:ultroy: One year anniversary...

I’m calling it. The sequel will be about Sonic and Tails (with the unintentional stowaways Donut Lord and Pretzel Lady) traveling back to Mobius to save a kidnapped Princess Amy from the echidna tribe, which is working with Eggman and his new creation Metal Sonic (powered by the quill) to collect all 7 Chaos Emeralds to power the army of badnicks he has built. Will reveal that Sonic’s unique power allows him to directly channel the power of the emeralds. Which will inspire Eggman to create Shadow using the brain and or DNA of a young boy who was killed along with his best friend Maria by GUN on a spaceship, in the third movie. The third movie will also feature Chaos and Rouge the Bat, a Mobian who emigrated to earth like Sonic and hot a job working for GUN. Both Sonic 2 and Sonic 3 will feature a variety of locations on a variety of planets as well as earth. One of them will also feature a running gag of Big the Cat just randomly showing up as a part of the group like a friggin stalker sand he will frequently suffer comedic abuse.

Also someone will see a photo of Baby Sonic and Sonic will call it “Classic Sonic”.
Sounds more cluttered than TMNT: Out of The Shadows (the movie)

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870

NurpNurp

Smash Journeyman
Wow, so uh, that Lotus spirit huh? Warframe content is now in Smash... how did this happen? I think Ultimate is now just objectively the best game in the series representation wise

osby

Smash Obsessed

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I know, they both sound equally as cluttered.
Really? ..... I don’t understand. Movie two, Sonic and tails team up to save amy from robotnik and his goons (the echidnas and Metal Sonic) and stop them from getting the chaos emeralds. Knuckles goes turncoat

Movie 3. Robotnik makes shadow and tries to summon chaos. Rouge works for the government.

Those both sound pretty straightforward to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom