• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I bet we’ll get a general direct by the second week of March.

Or hey, maybe next week? It’s unlikely but patterns mean nothing anymore.
I think this direct confirms it, that next week is the general direct. Zippo called this direct a little while back and even said it was the 20th. He also thinks a general is coming this month, so he’s probably right

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Noipoi has obviously never been

hanging out

down the street

the same old thing

we did last week.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Hey, Wademan94 Wademan94 :

I really wish I was as good at drawing as the rest of the drawing gang sometimes.

*Ahem* Anyway..

Me getting ready to ****ing finish recording the first part of my project and hopefully start editing by tonight

Last edited by a moderator:

Noipoi

Howdy!
I should say one more thing

SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64 i know I just threatened you with several butt kickings, but i said that out of a desire to see you improve. And not go into a depressive rage state over the lack of a video game announcement of particular interest to you.

In 2020 we’re not stressing the small stuff, we just vibing. Maybe kicking some ass along the way.

I know you can do better, but you gotta try dog.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Glad to know the first Season 2 leak that was gaining traction died.
Technically it hasn’t. Their direct info wasn’t related to their crash source. It’s a hit sure, but sabi and everyone else also got ****ed over in saying direct last week. So if the next character isn’t crash they are as good as gone.

But missing a direct date doesn’t fully discredit them because people still bow down to insiders despite them all being dead wrong last week. So you can’t give one the benefit of the doubt and not the other

Fluttershy64

Smash Ace
well... that was kinda out of nowhere

insiders were spot on

they really smeckledorfed us with an afternoon announcement huh?

It's another early morning one, so my condolences to the west coast
While, I wish it was a regular direct, I know now that either next week for the first week in March we will probably have a regular Nintendo Direct. =)

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Anyway apparently more Steven Universe leaks are happening and holy **** is it about get depressing to watch. For anyone interested here’s some more leaked audio:
There was a problem fetching the tweet

That last line though, damn that hits hard.

Also we have a very brief animation leak:
https://www.reddit.com/r/SULeaks/comments/f3n4r2
White can fly? What the ****? Also everyone is here except Steven. Looks like corrupted Steven is happening. It’s getting pretty hype looking. With all these leaks, the premiere has to be close.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Technically it hasn’t. Their direct info wasn’t related to their crash source. It’s a hit sure, but sabi and everyone else also got ****ed over in saying direct last week. So if the next character isn’t crash they are as good as gone.

But missing a direct date doesn’t fully discredit them because people still bow down to insiders despite them all being dead wrong last week. So you can’t give one the benefit of the doubt and not the other
Tbh, Byleth was such a locked down secret that I have a hard time believing that Fighter 6 was leaked this easily. Even Terry was a secret, except Nintendo screwed up like 2 days before his reveal.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Man, that 70's show reruns were my jam back in high school

I had a friend around the same time who looked eerily like Hyde.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Anyway apparently more Steven Universe leaks are happening and holy **** is it about get depressing to watch. For anyone interested here’s some more leaked audio:
There was a problem fetching the tweet

That last line though, damn that hits hard.

Also we have a very brief animation leak:
https://www.reddit.com/r/SULeaks/comments/f3n4r2
White can fly? What the ****? Also everyone is here except Steven. Looks like corrupted Steven is happening. It’s getting pretty hype looking. With all these leaks, the premiere has to be close.
glad to see the diamonds again but also what the f*** is going on lmao

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Tbh, Byleth was such a locked down secret that I have a hard time believing that Fighter 6 was leaked this easily. Even Terry was a secret, except Nintendo screwed up like 2 days before his reveal.
True which makes the crash stuff hard to believe but it all depends. Apparently according to sabi and I believe a few others, the reason why byletth wasn’t so known is because he was first party. They are claiming all past leaked happened from the 3rd party the character was from not Nintendo.

So all it would take would be for someone at Activision to know the info and just put it it out there. Which with all those Crash new render leaks going around, I wouldn’t be surprised if Crash being in smash slipped through the cracks at Activision. We know for sure next direct I think.

I still disagree with the notion of waiting till E3 to reveal the 1st character even if it was a non gameplay trailer. They want those presales so waiting could cost them those sales.

D

Deleted member

AHHHHHHHH I've been trying to record for a long time now and I FOUND ANOTHER ****ING BUG

HOW MANY OF THESE ARE THERE AHHHHH

Izanagi97

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-2051-8893-9128
True which makes the crash stuff hard to believe but it all depends. Apparently according to sabi and I believe a few others, the reason why byletth wasn’t so known is because he was first party. They are claiming all past leaked happened from the 3rd party the character was from not Nintendo.

So all it would take would be for someone at Activision to know the info and just put it it out there. Which with all those Crash new render leaks going around, I wouldn’t be surprised if Crash being in smash slipped through the cracks at Activision. We know for sure next direct I think.

I still disagree with the notion of waiting till E3 to reveal the 1st character even if it was a non gameplay trailer. They want those presales so waiting could cost them those sales.
Well, to be fair, First Party would likely mean less people to talk to regarding a character. I also wouldn't be surprised if the amount of people involved with smash leaks have decreased for a variety of reasons such as
  • Burn out
  • Being considered frauds by smash fans
  • Being scared to leak things due to what's going on with the SwSh Strategy Guide leakers
  • Being scared to post leaks/speculation because of how Smash fans react when they get even one thing wrong
  • Source gets caught
  • And a lot of other reasons

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
glad to see the diamonds again but also what the f*** is going on lmao
We don’t know much of the context outside of the source being some Spanish youtuber who supposedly has more clips but got copy right strikes and likely won’t release them.

They cut off they clip because they said what garnet is jumping at would be a big spoiler for the show and they didn’t want to reveal that. The fact we see what looks like lion in the back and some people have spotted what they think are the other crystal gems except Steven, is leading to speculation they are all charging the worm monster or corrupted Steven as it most likely is at this point. Which makes a lot of sense. I think everyone, even the townies will play a role in the finale if I had to guess.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Ja'net DuBois just passed away. If you seen stuff like Good Times, the PJs or the Wayans Bros. sitcom, you know her. I also found out recently that Captain Ginyu's english voice actor passed away in January of this year, who also acted as the narrator to DB in English. As opposed to DBZ which has Kyle Hebert, who's Gohan's/Ox King/Pikkon's voice actor.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
In less somber news. I think I found my new favorite rendition of Fatal Fury 3's Big Shot! It's from a mobile game no less. It's probably my favorite Terry theme, so finding new versions of it is pretty cool.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
thanks! Im pretty happy for this direct:cheep:
Right there with ya.

AC news is better than anything else Nintendo could throw at me right now, 'cause the only things that would be better ain't happening.

AC, PMD, FF7 Remake, Battle for Bikini Bottom...How the heck am I gonna find the time for it all, lol. Spring gaming is loaded for me.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
An AC Direct is ew given we know so much already but at least this means an actual Direct next week or the week after.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Right there with ya.

AC news is better than anything else Nintendo could throw at me right now, 'cause the only things that would be better ain't happening.

AC, PMD, FF7 Remake, Battle for Bikini Bottom...How the heck am I gonna find the time for it all, lol. Spring gaming is loaded for me.
And to top it all off, there's also Doom Eternal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom