• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I'm starting to have a sinking feeling Amazon isn't going to ship the items I ordered to my house until Monday.
It arrived in the city where I live literally this morning at 4 A.M, There is no reason why they can't.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I've found that listening to Vanguard ost(or ost in general) gets those creative juices flowing.

So, here's my personal favorite one to listen to:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
So I watched the Sonic movie last night. My brother is a huuuuuuge Sonic fan, so we kind of all went for him.

It's a bad movie. But the Sonic redesign made it charming in a nostalgic way, and vintage Jim Carrey is a welcome return. He did the best he could with what he was given.

Honestly, it's just a bad concept to have Sonic and Robotnik the only two characters with any discernible personalities, because they both end up with far too many lines and not enough to work against. I can only imagine how bad this movie would be panned if we still had the old Sonic design instead of the current one.

D

Deleted member

I've never watched Konosuba, but as someone who likes explosions, I like Megumin by default.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Given the ending with Robotnik and still in possession of Sonic's quill. I've got a feeling we're probably gonna see Metal Sonic in the sequel.

Shadow I think will more likely be in the third but teased in an post-credits of the second film.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I'm back with another Pokemon, and it's an original one. In this hypothetical fangame, it's the regional rodent (like Rattata and Squovet)
PokemonPossupial_Blurb.png

an opossum Pokemon... I feel like I should let a user here know, but who? loz18 loz18 ?

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I see Megumin fans here. I'm happy.

I think I should make a favourite anime characters list for myself. She'd probably take the top spot but who knows.

D

Deleted member

I'm starting to consider going back and starting from scratch again on my project because I just have this gut feeling I'm putting the noose too close to my neck, so to speak.

It's driving me nuts too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I wonder if during that delay the Sonic movie did to cleanse us of that abomination they also tweaked the script a bit.

If they did it clearly did wonders.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I wonder if during that delay the Sonic movie did to cleanse us of that abomination they also tweaked the script a bit.

If they did it clearly did wonders.
You gotta give Paramount and the director props for listening to the backlash of the original design and changing it closer to the game. One of the reasons I decided to see the film which was out of support for that.

Those three months were definitely worth it.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
You gotta give Paramount and the director props for listening to the backlash of the original design and changing it closer to the game. One of the reasons I decided to see the film which was out of support for that.

Those three months were definitely worth it.
Them delaying it to address fan criticism was the reason I supported the movie 100% regardless if it was going to be a masterpiece or a steamy pile of ****. I respect people like that.

Most movie companies when they get hate for their trailers would go "Too bad! Deal with it!" So props to Paramount.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Them delaying it to address fan criticism was the reason I supported the movie 100% regardless if it was going to be a masterpiece or a steamy pile of ****. I respect people like that.

Most movie companies when they get hate for their trailers would go "Too bad! Deal with it!" So props to Paramount.
And given how well this movie will be doing. I'll definitely be seeing the sequel.

What I'm thinking too is the first movie starts simplistic then starts becoming more like the games.

I suspect too we'll see Sonic go Super eventually.

D

Deleted member

I've been messing around with sprites for the past half hour trying to figure out how to have more expressive sprites..

I FEEL LIKE I WANNA TEAR MY OWN HAIR OUT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
And given how well this movie will be doing. I'll definitely be seeing the sequel.

What I'm thinking too is the first movie starts simplistic then starts becoming more like the games.

I suspect too we'll see Sonic go Super eventually.
To be really fair, all Sonic 1 had was Sonic and Eggman. So the fact that the movie pretty much just has them is actually kind of brilliant. Although I don’t imagine them going beyond Sonic 3 or Sonic CD with the plots of these films. With the way they’re set up, most games from the 3D era would be pretty hard to do.

D

Deleted member

What the **** is this and why is it the first thing that comes up when I search "pokemon 3d models"
charmander-pokemon-3d-model-low-poly-max-obj-fbx-mtl.jpg

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
To be really fair, all Sonic 1 had was Sonic and Eggman. So the fact that the movie pretty much just has them is actually kind of brilliant. Although I don’t imagine them going beyond Sonic 3 or Sonic CD with the plots of these films. With the way they’re set up, most games from the 3D era would be pretty hard to do.
Maybe the sequel could combine 2 & CD and introduce Tails, Amy and Metal Sonic to the plot.

Shroob

Sup?
I'm still wondering who on the marketing team thought it was a good idea to have the first real teaser be Sonics weird skinny legs of all things.

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
That's $120 ain't it?

Mighty fine pulls, good sir.
I literally got the box for 66 cause the guy is doing nice deals. So yes, yes it is.

I just wish my other Secret wasn't a Secret I already had. Otherwise, nice box. I got more Aussa too.

I just need my Shaddoll Showdown Structures. Maybe tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom