• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Binyot

y u no schutt

Hold down da botton, binyot, iz babeh gaem
This actually would be another example of Vinny predicting the future.

He gave into BLS BLAY DEE EMM CEE TWO, and Dante became a Smash fighter.

Shroob

Sup?
This actually would be another example of Vinny predicting the future.

He gave into BLS BLAY DEE EMM CEE TWO, and Dante became a Smash fighter.
If it is Dante, he'll never heard the end of chat exploding into "PLZ PLAY DEE EMM CEE 2 BINYOT" for at least a month straight.

Fluttershy64

Smash Ace
Hi Y'all! I know I'm late to the party about the character reveal, but hopeful you get a character you are hoping for! =)

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Hi Y'all! I know I'm late to the party about the character reveal, but hopeful you get a character you are hoping for! =)
I'm doubtful it'll be one of my wanteds but I have a feeling the character will be still kewl.

Won't devastate me much as there's more DLC fighters afterwards and I already got a handful of my wants (EVERYONE IS HERE!, Inkling, King K. Rool, and Banjo & Kazooie)

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there

I was gonna stay away until Thursday, but nah, peck it, I'll hang around. If something leaks, oh well: I don't think it's gonna be someone I like anyway, lol.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
5B0F74A3-715D-49D6-AFCD-43F263A63E87.jpeg

Sakurai: “Today’s presentation has been bought to you by the number 3”

MooMew64

Real talk, though?

Sakurai's probably just doing a fun pose.

The DMC stuff might be a coincidence 'cause it's exclusively just news for the port of 3, which is unrelated to Smash.

And Thursday is gonna be Gooigi time.

GhostM

Phantom
What’s up with the conspiracy theories of Sakurai and the number three? I’m awfully late to the whole party, but I’m pretty sure that it has no significance to who the DLC character is.. although we’ll have to see.

So what are people’s thoughts on who the next DLC character is? I’m just curious to see what character pops up in people’s minds. Mines Ryu Hayabusa from Ninja Gaiden.

Shroob

Sup?
What’s up with the conspiracy theories of Sakurai and the number three? I’m awfully late to the whole party, but I’m pretty sure that it has no significance to who the DLC character is.. although we’ll have to see.

So what are people’s thoughts on who the next DLC character is? I’m just curious to see what character pops up in people’s minds. Mines Ryu Hayabusa from Ninja Gaiden.
It's just fun speculation, really.

The presentation has Sakurai holding up 3 fingers, while DmC's twitter account says to watch out for DMC news on the 16th, which is an update to DmC3 specifically.

Fluttershy64

Smash Ace
I'm doubtful it'll be one of my wanteds but I have a feeling the character will be still kewl.

Won't devastate me much as there's more DLC fighters afterwards and I already got a handful of my wants (EVERYONE IS HERE!, Inkling, King K. Rool, and Banjo & Kazooie)
I agree with you, my most wanted was Banjo-Kazooie so I can't complain. BTW I love your profile picture, =).

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
If the Sakurai with three fingers is a sign of an hint. Crash is an absolute possibility.

This is a stretch I know but just throwing out the chance of it happening.

Shroob

Sup?
I think the biggest question that no one's asked yet:

Will they let us in on knowing what's going on after the pass is over?

If there's another pass, you'd think that they'd want to get that info out there asap to capitalize on hype.

MooMew64

Y'know what, I've been super doom and gloom about this whole thing all day, but where's the fun in that?

I'm gonna go into this thing positive. If I end up wrong and it's a character I don't like? Who cares, it's just a silly game lol. I'd rather have fun with this than be all downcast about it.

GhostM

Phantom

The presentation has Sakurai holding up 3 fingers, while DmC's twitter account says to watch out for DMC news on the 16th, which is an update to DmC3 specifically.
I did some digging and saw the tweet from them, and it really did spark some interest from me. I’ve already read some funny theories about the number three and Sakurai, although I feel like there’s going to be that one individual who’ll take the news too seriously. Honestly that sets up for disappointment in the end if their character of choice doesn’t happen.

Will they let us in on knowing what's going on after the pass is over?

If there's another pass, you'd think that they'd want to get that info out there asap to capitalize on hype.
It honestly depends, since technically the first fighter pack will run up to February 2020 I think. They might reveal the second fighter pass in the direct, although they might just wait after February to reveal the new details of the next fighter pass.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

There's also 3 question marks in the announcement photo leading people to ponder what it means if anything. Personally I think this actually could be a hint, after all there was the fake smash ball thing and the red eye tweet Sakurai made, so its not entirely impossible.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Crisis on Infinite Earths got Ezra Miller to cameo as the DCEU Flash. I am so god damn happy! Seeing the two modern Barry Allen’s meet. Plus, since DCEU Barry technically hasn’t come up with the name “Flash” yet, Barry gave him the name and I hope to GOD that’s cannon in his movie. Like someone asks him where he got the name and he’s just like “it’s complicated”

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
If it is Dante, I'm gonna be sad the iconic

"Flock off, featherface"

Probably won't be included as a hidden taunt to Falco or any character with feathers.

GhostM

Phantom
If it is Dante, I'm gonna be sad the iconic

"Flock off, featherface"

Probably won't be included as a hidden taunt to Falco or any character with feathers.
Some people are really digging the theory of the number three. Just saw this recent one being posted:

DF4026AD-872E-4F30-9528-E95D76DC264D.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom