• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Bagel

Smash Ace
y̶̢͉̠̮͍͎̭̙̝͇͛͘o̶͇̤̲͇͔͔̝̙̍͛̽ụ̴̻̯͔̫̭̯̮͍̩̘̟̦͋ ̴̮͕͓̺̲̿͋̏̊̎͆͗̕̚̕c̴̲̳͕̱̞̫̤̞͗̋͑̽͆̇̄̌a̸̗̯̐̇͛̉̽̊ͅṅ̴̛͈͚͐̋̆́̃͘͠͝ ̵̧̨̟̤̦̤̩̗̍̋͊̊͘͝n̷̫̗̯̖͔͍͔̺̘̄̉̇̀̆̃͝͝ę̵̼̭̳̖̝̺͓̬͓̮͎̔́͑̋̽͑́͘v̷̨̡͚̱͍͈̠̰̺͚͕̲̭͎͒̋͋̚ẽ̶̟̦̰̬̜͂̾̈͊͒͋͗̍͌̽̑͘͝ͅŗ̵͚̲͚̰͙̦̠͔̮̙͇̐͌͜ ̶̨̧̛̫͈̙̜̜͇̜̓̈͆͐̏́͛͂̚͜͜g̶̠̪̰̪͖̱̖͛̒̏̈́̂̑̕͜͜͝ǒ̶̟̾̇̍ ̷̙͖̘̮̘̯͍̱͑̽̂̊͋̔̾̈́̈́͒̎͝b̴̧̨̡͚̯̪̫͔̯̠̜̹̜̥̔̽̊̈́̍͝ą̶͍͉̥͓̹̔͆͋̊̂͠͝͝ć̵̨͕̼̆̎͆̽͐̍̓͂͘k̸͓̱̠̱̈̈́̆͒͘ͅ (Beware the wabbit...)
View attachment 256955
I̴̡̢̺̺̦͐͛̀̔̄̓́͐̇̾̚͘ ̷̡̢̨͍̯͔̬̼̂̅́͝H̴̢̛͚̥̱̥̯̟͕̽̈́̈̄̈̿͋͂͗A̴̢̪͓͍̹͈͖͗V̴̛̭͉͉̯̩̝̔̈̐̃̈́͐̿̈́̇̓͑́̀Ẻ̵̢̨̲̩̪̻͍̲͌̒͘ ̷̨̬̻̘̞̗̭̮͚̺̖͍͎͎̳̋Ṯ̸̢̠͖͕̳̲̗̺́͒̓̔̈́́̿̔̆̇̊̚R̶̢̛̛̦̻͊̿̄́̏͊̃͋̐̎Ą̴̘̗̳̠̪̦̳͇̠̣̙͈͒̑̊̄̓͊̓̀̔́̀N̵̜͕̗͂͆S̴͙̱̥͒̔̂̇̋͜Ç̶̡͓͔̙̘̜͚̣̾̃̒͂͂̐̓̊̽̒͂̚Ȩ̶̛̖̣̺͖̭̈̈́͋̃̽̀̚̚̚̕͝͠͠Ǹ̷͉̯̟̠̭̥̣̰̭͕̰̳̲͋̓̄̒̒̽Ḑ̴͚̦̙̺͔̗̲̭̙̣̗̮͖̤͋̔̆̕̚É̴͍̠̣̑͋D̵̡̢͎͍̺̣̄̇̆͊̎̀̎́͊̈́̄̎͘͝ͅ ̸̢̖̯̹̝̞͕͉͛̄͂͗Ţ̸̢̧̩̱͕̞͚̖̬͚͉̒̽͜͝ͅͅI̸̢̜̯̖͚͖̪̠̍̈́̽̔͐̅̃̕M̶̛̟̠̮̥̱̣̘̣̙͔̫̐͋͌̊̓͐̽̓͘͠È̵̝͇̹̹̂̈̇́̓́́͘̕͘͜͜ ̴̢̧̡̛̮͕̣͉̩͖̞̗͓̄̇͗̑̄̓͐̀̑̂͘͝Ḁ̷̺̺̒N̴̲̋͌̆̈́̅̀̀̃̏̓ͅḐ̷̣̗̰̳͚̲͖͈̲̏͗͑̇͆͘͝ͅ ̷͕͇̼̥̱̥͙͖͐̈̋̃̔͆̏̿̏̾̚͜͝ͅͅŚ̶̨̢̡̢̛̛̤͙͈̮͍͈̈̒̑̅͌̽͐͑́͑̐͝P̸̡̛̣̻̳̲͙̈́̈́͌̉͌Ȁ̷̧̛̙̗̦̼Ç̶̗̼̎̍͊̐͊̊̾̈́̈̑̅͠É̴͉̘̮̥̣͓̖͉̀̔̈́͝ ̵̧̪̞͙̰͔̤̞̖̥̓͑̅̈́͊ͅȚ̸͖̬̺͍̰̠̤͍̖̈́͂̿̿̂͠O̸̻̲̮̞̞͓̖̫͓͕̩̟̅̋̓ͅ ̵̖̯̹̝̪̻̗͙̳̬̦̰͆̄̉̑̑͋ͅṶ̷̣̤͕̩̭̦̼̖͓̺̣͊̏̿̓͌̒͘͜͜Ń̸̲̲̬̥̤̺̟̝̰̩̮̘̍͜D̴̡̢̡̡̟̙̺̹͓̹̗̐̍̈E̵͉͒R̸̻͎̘̦̪̳̻̼̻̱̪̟̔̌͛͌͆̾̏̄́͒S̸̙̤̻̃͑̓̅̽̽̓̈́̅Ť̸̼͕̱̫̼͗͆͐͊̊͐Ą̸̢̡̠̲̳͈̈́̉̽̄̎̾̐̔̈̒͛̅͝N̸͍͈̣̄̊͝͝D̷͖̜̬̖͈̘̱̖̬̭̦͔̱̄̆̾̉́̋̀̾̄̑͒͝͝ ̶̛̼̻̱̮͇͇̣̦̜̈̏͒̓̎͂Ṫ̵̡̆͐H̶̡̡̧̰̳̪̤̬̠͓̮̠̫̤̆̒ͅÏ̷̖̯̲̩͓̭͝Š̵͎̣̠̜͚͑̈́̏̃̄͂̽͜͜͝ ̴̼̰̺̣͍̺͇̖͇̘̰͚̳̃̿͊́͐̆̽̔͛̀̄̚̕͘͜͝ͅİ̵̧̞͎͖̘͈̰̠̌̌̒̀̍͛̚ͅṂ̶̛̒͐̓͂̈́͊͘͝Ą̷̺̘͓̫̮̙̬̋̉͊̀̓͐̈́͂̅G̵͍͚͕̣̼͌ͅȆ̸͈̮̬̯̖͆̈́.̶̢̛͉͖̹͕͈̈͂̒͛̀͗̀͗̽̈́̈́̀̌̚.̵̲̻̣̮͉͉͖̳̯̅͛͆̋̏̿̌͗͗.̶̧̪͇̫̹͈̦͈̮̍̅̽͛̍͑͗̊...
Ok, Mamboo, asking you this sincerely. I'm into surreal humor as much as the next guy.

But, why this?

Just... why this?!

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
So, chances are this week a direct could be hitting us.

Aside from Fighter Pack 5 being announced, if this direct is indeed happening, what do you guys want? Screw predictions as they're never right anyway, what are your wants out of a direct this week?

For me, my biggest wants would be a new Donkey Kong game, and an update on Breath of the Wild 2. I'd also hope they clarify what happens with Smash DLC going forward in terms of their model with how it's released.
A trailer for Bayonetta 3. A gameplay one would be ideal, but even if it just focuses on the story, I want news on the game beyond "it exists, and we're working on it." It's been over two years since it was announced, and we know next to nothing!

An English release date for Persona 5 Scramble would be great. I know it's coming out in about a month in Japan, but we don't know when it's coming out in other countries.

I wouldn't mind seeing another game being remade with the style of graphics that the Link's Awakening remake had. I'd think that the Mother series would work well with that art style.

Mind you, I'm going with quasi-realistic wants; I'd love to see Viewtiful Joe 3, Pikmin 4, or a Star Fox game that doesn't retread the same ground as Zero, 64, and the original, but I doubt that those will be announced any time soon, if ever.

D

Deleted member

A trailer for Bayonetta 3. A gameplay one would be ideal, but even if it just focuses on the story, I want news on the game beyond "it exists, and we're working on it." It's been over two years since it was announced, and we know next to nothing!

An English release date for Persona 5 Scramble would be great. I know it's coming out in about a month in Japan, but we don't know when it's coming out in other countries.

I wouldn't mind seeing another game being remade with the style of graphics that the Link's Awakening remake had. I'd think that the Mother series would work well with that art style.

Mind you, I'm going with quasi-realistic wants; I'd love to see Viewtiful Joe 3, Pikmin 4, or a Star Fox game that doesn't retread the same ground as Zero, 64, and the original, but I doubt that those will be announced any time soon, if ever.
Man, I would die from hype if Viewtiful Joe 3 happened.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
So, Bayonetta 3 information seems to be a huge general want in this thread. Definitely makes sense. Not too into the series, would love to see if Bayo gets a new design again like Bayo 2 gave her tho.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
So, Bayonetta 3 information seems to be a huge general want in this thread. Definitely makes sense. Not too into the series, would love to see if Bayo gets a new design again like Bayo 2 gave her tho.
Based on the teaser she seems to have the same hair from bayo 1, could change tho i'm interested to see what her new design would be.

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
Honestly, I think Arle will be added.... to Crash Team Racing. There was an old 4-Chan leak about CTR getting a bunch of Puyo Puyo content to promote it in the west. And while it was probably fake, real leaks have come out of 4chan, and this feels just weird enough to be real. Like Mario + Rabbids. We'll know in a few days either way when Activision puts out the breakdown of the next set of Prixs. And if it is by some miracle real, I don't think Arle is gonna be in Smash. Unless SEGA is doing some master-builder level multi-media marketing.

TBH, a character based on falling blocks doesn't seam all that interesting to me. It makes more sense as a stage more then anything else.
To be fair, Arle wouldn't just be "falling blocks," they're beans, obviously!

But seriously, spells and other specials are a thing in the Puyo games, plus (I didn't actually know this until Papageno's video today) Arle actually originally comes from an RPG and then later appeared in Puyo.

Also, if we get Arle, then we might also get literal SATAN as a spirit, how cool would that be?

Last edited:

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
So my wants for the direct aside from fighter 5?
Really just give me some news on bayo 3 and i'm good.
I'd like to see a new trailer for bfbb rehydrated and dbfz season 3 but I don't know if those are the type of things announced in a nintendo direct.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I already got Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, so as for my biggest wants besides that...Uh...

Literally anything Metroid. Anything. I'll even take a NSO port of Fusion and Zero Mission, just something please Nintendo.
Mario & Luigi Switch
Animal Crossing news (This is the big one for me.)
Release date for XBCD
Some footage of Pirate Warriors 4 running on Switch hardware (Not happening 'cause it isn't the type of game they'd showcase specifically, but I would appreciate this if it happened.)

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Based on the teaser she seems to have the same hair from bayo 1, could change tho i'm interested to see what her new design would be.
I remember people joked about Bayo going bald...

...tho I prefer they at least keep the body of Bayo from 2 and change her clothes if they want to...and have some time travel going on since that’s the feel I randomly got from the teaser and the purple being used (with is the love child of red and blue)

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Bored as hell, that is how I am doing.

So today, I come on here to say a few things:
1. What do you guys think of my new avatar? It is :ultlucina: celebrating New Years. This month, I am using only the New Years themes.
2. Time for me to follow Noipoi's example and spend less time on here, and the Internet for that matter.
3. Still waiting for that Fighter #5, just like everyone else here. If any new information comes up, I want to try to be the first one here to inform y'all.
4. Some nice fan art of my girl :ultlucina:...if you want.
5. Tagging my main man Zinith Zinith so I can get his opinion on this :ultyoshi: fan art...if he has not seen it yet.

My birth month is August, so Rex and Pyra for me. Not too shabby.

Sayonara!:kirby:
I already follow that guy on Twitter :yoshi:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Lamperouge Lamperouge Diem Diem

Sakurai may have just referenced Metroid Prime 3 with their new PotD

xD What got me interested more than seeing Samus turn into Dark Samus if her Phazon levels went overboard in the Game Over, was the growing blood stain that will be either red if you got killed by something else, or blue of you get fully Corrupted. Whenever I got into the Generator Shaft fight against Meta Ridley, I would always say that whenever that puddle of red blood appeared, meant that Ridley had some dinner.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom