• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Bagel

Smash Ace
Based on the audio leak I’m calling it now that in that episode of Steven Universe future:
Steven will flee the house from the gems and end up in the woods. He will encounter jasper and stuff will go down resulting in Steven accidentally shattering jasper. With everything taken place on screen. If infinity train can get away with murder so could future.

Realizing he’s done the most unthinkable Steven will realize he really needs help but at that point it will be too late. He’ll corrupt and from here see what it’s like whengems are shattered and corrupted, ultimately allowing him to fix shattered gems or maybe not and jasper stays permanently dead.
Either way I think she’s is danger.
Hmm... Worm or no worm, do you really think that a show like Steven Universe would go through with a PERMANENT major character death like that? Despite how much the show's changed and developed over time, and the fact that it's not willing to shy away from showcasing darker themes and subject matter, I really don't think SU has it in itself to show an onscreen shattering.

Shroob

Sup?
I can't stand ecchi anime. Its' part of the reason why I understand that some people will never see anime in a better light even though there are really good examples of anime without anything like or fanservice (Violet Evergarden, Kino's Journey).

I have a sibling who sees anime as the most disgusting thing ever devised. Thinks characters don't look realistic because they don't have many pimples or freckles and crap. I don't get it.
Honestly, sometimes you just need a laugh.

I'm kinda like person who likes laughing at **** that's terrible, but at the same time, I can respect when a show admits "this is so ****ing stupid but we're gonna run with it anyway", like, all of panty&stocking.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Honestly, sometimes you just need a laugh.

I'm kinda like person who likes laughing at **** that's terrible, but at the same time, I can respect when a show admits "this is so ****ing stupid but we're gonna run with it anyway", like, all of panty&stocking.
Part of the reason I like anime so much. Some are so bizarre you gotta love it.
Gabriel Dropout, Amagi Brilliant Park, Monster Musume, Assassination Classroom, Darling in the Franxx etc.
There are some story premises that if they were made in the West it would be condemned, whined and seared from certain media.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
Part of the reason I like anime so much. Some are so bizarre you gotta love it.
Gabriel Dropout, Amagi Brilliant Park, Monster Musume, Assassination Classroom, Darling in the Franxx etc.
There are some story premises that if they were made in the West it would be condemned, whined and seared from certain media. It's pathetic from them.
>doesn't like ecchi
>monster musume
*sockpuppetmonkey.meme*

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Based on the audio leak I’m calling it now that in that episode of Steven Universe future:
Steven will flee the house from the gems and end up in the woods. He will encounter jasper and stuff will go down resulting in Steven accidentally shattering jasper. With everything taken place on screen. If infinity train can get away with murder so could future.

Realizing he’s done the most unthinkable Steven will realize he really needs help but at that point it will be too late. He’ll corrupt and from here see what it’s like whengems are shattered and corrupted, ultimately allowing him to fix shattered gems or maybe not and jasper stays permanently dead.
Either way I think she’s is danger.
Dark Bagel Dark Bagel
Can steven be corrupted? He's got some fleshy humany parts that could get in the way. I mean, he can be "reset" to some degree as evidenced by the movie, but that was only his gem and his powers, not... you know, his body. He didn't turn into a baby. If it happened it would probably be a purely mental thing or just his powers going berserk.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I finished the Superior difficulty of MUA3, and I got to the Dark Dimension on Ultimate Difficulty. I didn't even know about Ultimate difficulty, cause I was gonna go right into Nightmare mode. Definitely gonna have to stick to my main team of Spider-Man, Venom, Storm and Psylocke. I got a few others to be a bit stronger, tho. Might wanna boost up Miles, Deadpool, Scarlet Witch and Electra for a 2nd team. Though I might stick with them being in Infinity Rifts as a backup crew.

D

Deleted member

Oh, I am really hyped about the new Adventures Of Dai adaptation regarding animes.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
On the topic of anime, I'd highly HIGHLY suggest everyone check out the currently airing show "Keep your Hands off Eizouken"
Two episodes out so far, spectacular show. That's all I really have to add to the conversation

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Hmm... Worm or no worm, do you really think that a show like Steven Universe would go through with a PERMANENT major character death like that? Despite how much the show's changed and developed over time, and the fact that it's not willing to shy away from showcasing darker themes and subject matter, I really don't think SU has it in itself to show an onscreen shattering.
They better don't, jasper's been through enough.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Sorry about that, it's zalgo text. (removed it cause of being hard to read.)
Zalgo is a being that could best be described as a "horror," a creature of utmost terror. He is known as "He Who Waits Behind the Wall" and the "Nezperdian Hivemind" in some circles. He is an eyeless abomination with seven mouths. His right hand holds a dead star and his left hand holds the Candle Whose Light ss Shadow and is stained with the blood of Am Dhaegar. Six of his mouths speak in different tongues. When the time is right, the seventh shall sing the song that ends the Earth.
To invoke the hive-mind representing chaos.
Invoking the feeling of chaos.
Without order.
The Nezperdian hive-mind of chaos. Zalgo.
He Who Waits Behind the Wall.
ZALGO!
Darker than a black hole,
More powerful than time,
More chaos than chaos,
Zalgo would reign supreme...
Z A L G O.....jpg

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I mean MT straight up kills the main villain in infinity train by grinding them into the train wheel. Which is pretty brutal tbh.

And jasper doesn’t have to stay shattered. Maybe this leads to Steven finding a way to save shattered gems. After all one of the biggest plot points left is the cluster. Which sure is happy but it’s still a geo weapon, so finding a way to save those gems kinda of makes sense. Especially if stevens declining mental state leads to a revelation on what is missing to save them.
Dark Bagel Dark Bagel
Can steven be corrupted? He's got some fleshy humany parts that could get in the way. I mean, he can be "reset" to some degree as evidenced by the movie, but that was only his gem and his powers, not... you know, his body. He didn't turn into a baby. If it happened it would probably be a purely mental thing or just his powers going berserk.
we don’t know for sure but it seems possible. Wormy boy has its naval area hidden which seems very intentional. If it’s Steven then that’s why it’s hidden as his gem is there. And Stevens age and appearance is dictated by his mental state. If he feels like a monster or inhuman, then it’s pretty likely he could mental corrupt himself and turn into the very same thing he saw himself as.

D

Deleted member

That used to be a legitimate tactic when you could burn someone constantly by simply special summoning, so...

But it's kind of undoable with Genex Ally Birdman limited(there's probably others that don't involve something like Cannon Soldier/etc.).
Wasn’t the joke I was making but o.k

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
So, chances are this week a direct could be hitting us.

Aside from Fighter Pack 5 being announced, if this direct is indeed happening, what do you guys want? Screw predictions as they're never right anyway, what are your wants out of a direct this week?

For me, my biggest wants would be a new Donkey Kong game, and an update on Breath of the Wild 2. I'd also hope they clarify what happens with Smash DLC going forward in terms of their model with how it's released.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I mean MT straight up kills the main villain in infinity train by grinding them into the train wheel. Which is pretty brutal tbh.

And jasper doesn’t have to stay shattered. Maybe this leads to Steven finding a way to save shattered gems. After all one of the biggest plot points left is the cluster. Which sure is happy but it’s still a geo weapon, so finding a way to save those gems kinda of makes sense. Especially if stevens declining mental state leads to a revelation on what is missing to save them.

we don’t know for sure but it seems possible. Wormy boy has its naval area hidden which seems very intentional. If it’s Steven then that’s why it’s hidden as his gem is there. And Stevens age and appearance is dictated by his mental state. If he feels like a monster or inhuman, then it’s pretty likely he could mental corrupt himself and turn into the very same thing he saw himself as.
his age is. But I don’t think his species would be effected. If it could he would probably be better at shapeshifting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom