• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
It would be awesome if City Escape from Sonic was a stage.^-^
1: You fight on top of the truck as it goes on a rampage through the city causing destruction. (The Truck runs over cars and charges through buildings.)
2: A scrolling stage where you fight on the streets as the Truck tries to run you over several times.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
It would be awesome if City Escape from Sonic was a stage.^-^
1: You fight on top of the truck as it goes on a rampage through the city causing destruction. (The Truck runs over cars and charges through buildings.)
2: A scrolling stage where you fight on the streets as the Truck tries to run you over several times.
I would’ve liked to see Planet Wisp, and the Wisps could be power-ups exclusive to the stage like the FF summons. Could have Laser, Drill, Rocket, Spikes and Cube.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
D

Deleted member

Another wholesome Kirby meme.
View attachment 254865
Wholesome? No, this is
LINK JOKER DA
1577546153229.jpeg

Unrelelated, but Jesus Christ stop it with the pop-ups, google has already blocked 20+ on my end, and like 5 more auto-opened atshsvt(all for a ****ty amazon thing which already is sket as **** and godammit stop opening every time I tap to start typing argghhhhhhhh)

D

Deleted member

These pop ups are not stopping halp
C8C9EAE5-A405-4E90-A8B4-5E079A425F8B.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Good morning. How's everyone today?

Only a few more days until we not only enter a new year but a decade as well. Whose looking forward to that? :)

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Good morning. How's everyone today?

Only a few more days until we not only enter a new year but a decade as well. Whose looking forward to that? :)
Today's quiet so far, and I think I'm getting over this cold (?) that I've been having. It's been nice to have a week off of work.

I'm probably going to go for a walk at some point and get caught up on my gaming backlog; not sure whether I'll play Final Fantasy 9, Dragon Quest 11, or Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 (I want to get some of those new costumes, especially if the ones like Old Man Logan are only there for a limited time), but I'll probably go back and forth between them.

I'm looking forward to 2020. 2019 hasn't been great for me, and I'm hoping that next year is an improvement.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Was gonna go on another adventure, by myself this time, but the rain had to come in and say “no u”
and no I have to clean my room up.. eh whatever.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
god damn I hope p4 characters are in as DLC. Ill pay top doller for Yosuke Hanamura
I'm hoping we see old characters and locations again, they went through the trouble of remaking the areas from P3 in P5's style in the dancing game so they could probably reuse some of those assets in cutscenes or something while the thieves travel around and end up in Tatsumi port island.

D

Deleted member

Legit getting annoyed about how many damn times I tap to start typing and an ad pops up, along with the site being a **** and auto scrolling for no reason. I EVEN CLEARED MY COOKIES AND EVERYTHING AND IT’s still happening!

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
god damn I hope p4 characters are in as DLC. Ill pay top doller for Yosuke Hanamura
The Persona 4 fighting game had Persona 3 characters, right? I haven't played many Persona games (just 5 and the start of 4), but I think that some of the Persona 4 characters (Rise has a poster, and Naoto was mentioned in a news report) were brought up in Persona 5, so I could see them including some Persona 4 (or 3?) characters, whether it's to pad out the roster of the base game or as DLC.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I'm hoping we see old characters and locations again, they went through the trouble of remaking the areas from P3 in P5's style in the dancing game so they could probably reuse some of those assets in cutscenes or something while the thieves travel around and end up in Tatsumi port island.
I will have a fit if the p5 crew visited Inaba.

And I will have even more of a fit if they meet the Dojimas

D

Deleted member

Okay, the pop-ups have stopped for now. Think it was a certain ad that caused all of this :v

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
One more Pokemom until my dex is done.

And it's the one Pokemon that I don't think can be found, even from in game trainers. Lunatone.

And I can't trade for one right now.

This blows. I wanted to get this done.

D

Deleted member

I need money.. I NEED MOOR MOOR!

Jokey jokes aside, there just so happens to be a pawn shop near me, so gonna bike there and see what my cards are worth.
Dunno if I’ll actually sell em, but it’s worth a shot lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom