• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I'm still pissed Static wasn't in the Injustics games he won the ****ing DLC poll.for the first game right? First his show gets canned for awful toy sales despite there never being any toys now this
For Injustice it’s rights issues. DC owns the character but Dwayne’s wife has to sign off on everything done with him. And for a while she was actually suing DC over it. The lawsuit was just settled, so I imagine Static is probably a shoe in for Injustice 3.

I also wouldn’t mind seeing some other Milestone characters like Icon, Rocket, and Hardware. Those characters just don’t get enough love v

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
This is cool.

https://switch.nintendo.com/year-in-review/

Almost half of those are Smash. lol @ one of my most played days being Banjo's release.
untitled.png

untitled.png

thats crazy bro

surprised how i have no ****ing recollection of playing breath of the wild this year but i recently beat luigis mansion 3 in like 12 hours plus 3 hours of online gameplay and stuff

Last edited:

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I'm still pissed Static wasn't in the Injustics games he won the ****ing DLC poll.for the first game right? First his show gets canned for awful toy sales despite there never being any toys now this
Fans: We want Static Shock!
Netherrealm Studios: Here's Raiden instead.

Last edited:

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
Here's my thing.
Lol holy ****, mine is 454 hours over 37 games.

Also, my most played games (unsurprisingly) are Smash Ultimate, Three Houses, Mario Maker 2, Luigi's Mansion 3, and... Breath of the Wild for the third year running. And for some reason it has no idea what the first game was that I played on the system (for the record, it was Mario Kart 8 Deluxe).

Fun fact: BOTW has been in my top 5 most played Switch games for the last 3 years AND I played through it on Wii U before I even had a Switch haha.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Who are your most wants for that game? Mine are

Circe
Etrigan the Demon
John Constantine
Killer Croc (Should had replaced Bane in Injustice 2)
King Shark
On top of the first three you listed:
Terra
Booster Gold
Plastic Man
Anti-Monitor
Jonah Hex
Wonder Twins because why the hell not?

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
Im honestly shocked no one decided to ***** about Sinbad doing an OK hand sign in my icon lol
It's Sinbad, no one is allowed to talk bad on Sinbad

So how is everyone today? Been unwell the past two or so cause I got food poisoning. Decided to try a cheap Japanese food place. Uncooked chicken, hard rice, one of the biggest disappointments I've had for food ever. Trying to keep up appearances on the forum.
I just got back from work and off for two days so I'm pretty good now. I hope you're feeling better now
This is cool.

https://switch.nintendo.com/year-in-review/

Almost half of those are Smash. lol @ one of my most played days being Banjo's release.
I tend to leave my switch on by accident when I leave the house or falling asleep with it on, so I'm not surprised I hit 1K hours.
download.png
download (1).png

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I feel like evryone forgot that Meta Knight was in the game, I see almost no buzz about him nowadays, even compared to other mainstay returning vets, and I see almost nobody playing him anymore.

And I can see why. I played him today, and it felt like half of his moves just didn't work, and had like no disjoints despite being a swordie. Idk, maybe it's because I'm bad as him.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I played the most during January (153 hours) and November (193 hours).

November makes sense, that’s when Pokémon came out. But what the hell was I doing in January lol

D

Deleted member

Shantae!? What the ****? I played this more than Breath of the Wild?

Everything else sounds accurate.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
nessdeltarune00 nessdeltarune00 here’s the start of my music suggestions, I linked the songs not in Ultimate:
-Gangplank Galleon (Ultimate)
-Crocodile Cacophony (Ultimate)
-Battle for Storm Hill (Jungle Beat)
-Tusk Phase 2 (Jungle Beat)
-Gear Gearaway (SSB4)
-Scorch n’ Torch (Tropical Freeze)
-Showdown at the Tower (DK GB) (BigGiantCircles remix)
-Temple (Melee)
-Ocarina of Time Medley (Brawl)
-Gerudo Valley (SSB4)
-Death Mountain (Ultimate)
-Kass’s Theme (Ultimate)
-Lorule Castle (Link Between Worlds)
-Ganondorf (Twilight Princess)
-Eclipse of the Sun (Hyrule Warriors)
-Overworld (Combat) (Cadence of Hyrule)
-Tal Tal Heights (Herioc) (Link’s Awakening Remake)
-Green Garden (Kirby Star Allies)
-Fountain of Dreams (Melee)
-Masked Dedede (Triple Deluxe)
-Gourmet Race (ToxicXEternity remix)
-CROWNED (Return to Dreamland)
-Moonstruck Blossom (Triple Deluxe)
-King Dedede Medley (GaMetal)
-Vs. Champion (Let’s Go)
-Battle! Red/Blue (Sun & Moon)
-Vs. Champion (HG&SS)
-Vs. Steven (Ultimate)
-Vs. Zinnia (Ultimate)
-Cynthia’s theme (Original, Qumu Remix)
-Sun & Moon Trainer Battle (Ultimate)
-Vs. Giovanni (Masters)
-Gym Battle Theme (SwSh)

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Shantae!? What the ****? I played this more than Breath of the Wild?

Everything else sounds accurate.

the **** is katana zero preston

better yet who the **** is robert glasper

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

the **** is katana zero preston

A ****ing great indie game I recommend to anybody.

Nice, I didn't know that you've played a Shantae game.

What did you think of it?
Pirate's Curse was pretty fun. I don't know a lot about Metroidvanias, but Shantae did a good job gatewaying me into the genre. Good writing, good music, good gameplay. The only part I didn't like was the final level. Fundamentally solid.

Wasn't interested in 1/2 Genie Hero because it looked like it went away from the exploration setup. Might check out the new game when it publishes eventually.

I'm listening to a jazz playlist

Last edited by a moderator:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Pirate's Curse was pretty fun. I don't know a lot about Metroidvanias, but Shantae did a good job gatewaying me into the genre. Good writing, good music, good gameplay. The only part I didn't like was the final level. Fundamentally solid.

Wasn't interested in 1/2 Genie Hero because it looked like it went away from the exploration setup. Might check out the new game when it publishes eventually.
Yeah, HGH was a bit of a disappointment after Pirate's Curse. I still had some fun with it and thought the visuals, writing, and music were top notch, but the levels were very basic in design and the animal transformations weren't nearly as intuitive to use as the pirate gear and often bogged the pacing down.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Screenshot (587).png

I got my switch last christmas and these are literally the only four switch games I currently own so i'd say it's pretty accurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom