• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Heavy would be interesting, but GTA brings almost no unique moveset potential. Better to just have a GTA stage.
No comment on moveset potential (ahem:ultrob::ultpiranha::ultrosalina:ahem) but I don't see why a GTA stage would be better than a character and stage.

Scratch that, why a GTA stage would be good? It'd be just some real-life city.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

"He's just a Hat Goomba. Nintendo has no good characters left and the public totally wouldn't just go 'oh cool more smash content'"
Okay. First, **** off. Second, you know that’s not true. For DLC at least, someone who headlines their own series and are bringing a whole new world into the game are just more exciting in general then random side characters from games that already have their piece of the smash pie.

Yes, I know these are also points against Geno. I’m aware that the only thing he really has going for him is fan demand. I’m not saying either would be bad additions. Both would just be less exciting. But there’s nothing wrong with wanting either, and there’s nothing wrong with not wanting them either. So don’t characature people who aren’t fond of him as the AVGN’s twinkey younger brother.

Also, this whole “Chad/virgin” thing is starting to be really troubling.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
No comment on moveset potential (ahem:ultrob::ultpiranha::ultrosalina:ahem) but I don't see why a GTA stage would be better than a character and stage.

Scratch that, why a GTA stage would be good? It'd be just some real-life city.
Oh, now that would be the perfect place for a wanted meter. The stage has a lot of breakable stuff and if you break too much stuff then San Andreas's finest show up in force to show you what they do to anime characters in this town.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Okay. First, **** off. Second, you know that’s not true. For DLC at least, someone who headlines their own series and are bringing a whole new world into the game are just more exciting in general then random side characters from games that already have their piece of the smash pie.

Yes, I know these are also points against Geno. I’m aware that the only thing he really has going for him is fan demand. I’m not saying either would be bad additions. Both would just be less exciting. But there’s nothing wrong with wanting either, and there’s nothing wrong with not wanting them either. So don’t characature people who aren’t fond of him as the AVGN’s twinkey younger brother.

Also, this whole “Chad/virgin” thing is starting to be really troubling.
bro how do mistake that as a serious post

i think your eyes need examining

either that or you're taking this way too personally like he's outing you specifically

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
bro how do mistake that as a serious post

i think your eyes need examining

either that or you're taking this way too personally like he's outing you specifically
Snake is just filling the thread's daily quota for non needed drama.

Check that off the list.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
I see i'm just in time for the daily pointless fighting. I'm gonna go make popcorn, anyone want any?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I haven't had popcorn in a long time.

The bits and pieces get stuck in between my teeth and that annoys me.

I do like a good bag of cheese popcorn though.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Popcorn at the movies is nice and all, but the my favorite thing was always going to the Alamo Drafthouse where you could order dinner during your movie. They had the best fried pickles too.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Every time I look at My Nintendo, I always forget how awful it is. And then I sign in to check rewards and go "Holly crud this is hecking garbage, who wants to buy pecking Mario Tennis on the 3DS for only 30% off in the year 2019?"

I miss Club Nintendo.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Found out that Vs. Balloon Fight is coming to the Switch December 27.

About friggin' time as it's been three-thousand two years since Nintendo announced it was coming and I can FINALLY get my hands on it soon.

Yay!

D

Deleted member

That reminds me, I still need to get the FDS version of Ice Climbers. It's not that great, but for whatever reason I love that game still.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Found out that Vs. Balloon Fight is coming to the Switch December 27.

About friggin' time as it's been three-thousand two years since Nintendo announced it was coming and I can FINALLY get my hands on it soon.

Yay!
Isn't Balloon Fight already available on NSO, though?

What's different about this version?

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I need a new sig.

But I want to create a sig that has some of my favorite characters from different games in it.

But that means i have to plug in my computer and actually do that.

With paint.

Hrm.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Isn't Balloon Fight already available on NSO, though?

What's different about this version?
It's very different from its NES counterpart. The arcade version's stage maps is twice as tall as the NES ones (which means there's scrolling), 24 stages compared to 12, some additional music, and a bit more stuff

Sadly, no Balloon Trip mode though.
The FDS doesn't even have the seals...
Ah...

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I need a new sig.

But I want to create a sig that has some of my favorite characters from different games in it.

But that means i have to plug in my computer and actually do that.

With paint.

Hrm.
I can wrap something up for you real quick if you want. I have... some experience with graphic design. PM me what you want if you are interested.

D

Deleted member

Man, that just now, joke or not, completely drained me of all the little energy I had left for today. I already had a terrible day, I really can't deal with that right now. I'll just go to bed, bye.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
@Taigiry Decided to look up deets on the FDS version of Ice Climber. Apparently it's the same as Vs. Ice Climber for arcade (which is available on the Switch eShop) in case you didn't know.

Souless_shadow

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3609-1166-4956

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Took a long nap and my dog woke me up tapping me with her little paw like "hey, are you dead?' she's precious.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
Popcorn at the movies is nice and all, but the my favorite thing was always going to the Alamo Drafthouse where you could order dinner during your movie. They had the best fried pickles too.
This reminds of me of something. My family went to this one movie theater with the aspects of a restaurant like menus & traditional dishes, so I've always been wanting to check out those AMC restaurant theaters someday ever since I've learned about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom