• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
More like images have been broken the entire day already, can't even ****post. At least videos work.

New Mario Kart Tour update, because we needed disco ball Pauline and Yoshi stung by a bee on the nose. Seriously, Yoshi already has a giant nose, why not paint it red...
imagine how uncomfortable the disco glass dress is

D

Deleted member

No. You're thinking of Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen
Baboom is a metaphysical way of thinking.
i... think we have very different fundamental views of baboom

while a "metaphysical way of thinking" is certainly one way it manifests in the human mind, and possibly the only way we can come close to truly conceptualizing it, baboom is something far, far greater than can be constrained in such a fundamentally human framework.

no, baboom.. baboom has power. vast, dark power. i do not believe its existence can function in the universe we live in, at least not as it is now. it has nothing in its pure state that can present itself in this purely physical plane of existence. perhaps it would be accurate to say it lives next to the world, rather than in it.

that isn't to say it has no power or influence, not at all. it presents itself into our world as a concept, an idea. some would call it a "dumb meme", others would call it a "way of thinking", but i prefer to think of it as manifesting as far more than just the simple "monkey win" idea we've come to know it as. I personally believe that baboom influences many different concepts and ideas throughout our world, as if they're.. extensions of it, so to speak. kasumi yoshizawa, masahiro sakurai, our own beloved green victory ape, barack obama, yoda from star wars, lego yoda from lego star wars, and many, many more that i cannot possibly list here. they are all in.. service of this greater power, so to speak, but not directly controlled by it- baboom is not a cruel entity who would resort to total domination of the brain, that much is certain. think of them as baboom's.. its muscles, so to speak, spasming on reflex. it is such a powerful presence that we cannot possibly consolidate them all into a single being, just as an ant cannot construct a separate human leg and hand into a single person, but they are all working for the same goal as "baboom"- everlasting victory for all beings of this vast, vast, multiverse. that much is certain.

tl;dr you're wrong you stupid ****face eat my ****

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
More like images have been broken the entire day already, can't even ****post. At least videos work.

New Mario Kart Tour update, because we needed disco ball Pauline and Yoshi stung by a bee on the nose. Seriously, Yoshi already has a giant nose, why not paint it red...
Nice to see Birdo come back, like when was the last time she appeared?

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Nice to see Birdo come back, like when was the last time she appeared?
Mario Tennis Aces DLC but it's the first time she's been in Karting since being Yoshi's double in Double Dash.

D

Deleted member

you like spaghetti
his hair does look tasty, i'll give you that
and also i want him to gouge my eyes out with a spoon and force me to listen to the tortured screams of my friends as he kills them all slowly, one by one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom