• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

If something you think I may like gets shown, don’t fear to tag me.

I may not be able to see the livestream due to a personal lack of motivation, but if that happens I will likely be checking my notifications here when I wake up tomorrow.

So if they show something that makes you think “JDC will like this!” just tag me. I will appreciate the thought.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
If we get really lucky I’m betting the second character is geno if it’s a double reveal.

Would be a huge character for smash fans watching at home would see the die hard ones that both support geno and are only watching the awards for smash.

If the kos mos copyright was somehow smash related, it would bold well for those copyrights against the two Mario rpg tracks awhile back imo. Either way double reveal is u likely but 26 million viewers is a big audience for it

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
NOPE! Do NOT make my anxiety flare up again!
Would it be that big of a deal if she got turned into a man and anwas like "aw ****, this sucks!" then you had to play like that for a level until you find the magical macguffin to fix the spell and she gets turned back and goes "much better, didn't want to be stuck like that for much longer!"?

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Would it be that big of a deal if she got turned into a man and anwas like "aw ****, this sucks!" then you had to play like that for a level until you find the magical macguffin to fix the spell and she gets turned back and goes "much better, didn't want to be stuck like that for much longer!"?
It's not the fact that she would be genderbent that gets me. Forced transformations against the subject's will have always freaked me out. THAT'S what gets my anxiety up.
How do I put this nicely.... your anxiety over genderbent Bayo is not my problem

I honestly think a Male equivalent to bayo would be pretty sweet
latest.jpg

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
It's not the fact that she would be genderbent that gets me. Forced transformations against the subject's will have always freaked me out. THAT'S what gets my anxiety up.
Then SAY its the forced change thats the issue and not a male equivalent next time

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
So... Did the live action Scooby Doo movies really upset you?
**** YEAH! When I first saw those movies as a kid it freaked me out so heavily i had nightmares!
Then SAY its the forced change and not dissmiss a male equivalent right away he bing genderbent isnt the issue next tine
Sorry. I should have worded it better. If it was like, an alternate universe version or some alt-costume or something then I would at worst be mildly uncomfortable.

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Happy birthday, AndreaAC AndreaAC !
^u^ Thank you, Guh-Huzzah!

If something you think I may like gets shown, don’t fear to tag me.

I may not be able to see the livestream due to a personal lack of motivation, but if that happens I will likely be checking my notifications here when I wake up tomorrow.

So if they show something that makes you think “JDC will like this!” just tag me. I will appreciate the thought.
xD I won't be watching it either, mainly because...meh, I am going out to a early Christmas dinner I suppose. I just pray that the Rayman Revolution stuff is real...if not, oh well.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom