• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Nice, I also managed to get Winter Rosa, but no siebold yet. Both seem like pretty solid characters and I like the designs.

i still have to grind out so much for Giovanni to get those sync move power ups and the five star tickets. Almost got him to max level though.
Also GO has the special community day this weekend with all the Pokémon from this years community day since I know you play that still. Good luck getting the shinies. Hoping to get at least two of the ones I don’t have but will probably be indoors all day and relaying on the spawns at my house
I got Giovanni at Lvl 5 Sync, Lvl 120 Cap, and five 5 Star Tickets. It pretty much just comes down to making a team to auto-grind co-op hard mode while you're doing something else like watching TV or playing another game. I don't think I'll be able to fully max him out until an event-repeat. Haven't been able to beat his Super Hard battle yet, though I hear the rewards aren't worth it.

Almost forgot Go's Community Day. I'll just be happy to be able to get some harder to find Pokemon easy.

MainJPW

M.T.A
I don't remember all those old YouTube videos from 10+ years ago looking so grainy. That **** looked good back then but now I can count the pixels.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Has anyone seen the trailer for Free Guy starring Ryan Reynolds? Really peaks my interest. Kinda reminds me of The Lego Movie but if live-action.

Plus I like Ryan Reynolds as an actor so there's also that. Might consider on seeing that.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I got Giovanni at Lvl 5 Sync, Lvl 120 Cap, and five 5 Star Tickets. It pretty much just comes down to making a team to auto-grind co-op hard mode while you're doing something else like watching TV or playing another game. I don't think I'll be able to fully max him out until an event-repeat. Haven't been able to beat his Super Hard battle yet, though I hear the rewards aren't worth it.

Almost forgot Go's Community Day. I'll just be happy to be able to get some harder to find Pokemon easy.
Ive beaten very hard twice, you get like one of every buff + blend which is terrible. You can grind five or more from just one round of a super course in a way easier manner.

My team can kinda auto grind. I’ve been using Karen, Nanu, and Hilda. It only works on auto when the other two people actually bring things that can fight the hard difficulty fight.

There’s still a week left so I should have a good chance at getting it all done

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I really want DQ11S to win Goty and best RPG in the Nintendo game awards voting.

Unfortunately, Pokemon is in both, so RIP.

It's also in best graphics category, but so is Link's Awakening.

It's also in the best story category, but so is FE:TH iirc.

It's so gonna get snubbed hard.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I really want DQ11S to win Goty and best RPG in the Nintendo game awards voting.

Unfortunately, Pokemon is in both, so RIP.

It's also in best graphics category, but so is Link's Awakening.

It's also in the best story category, but so is FE:TH iirc.

It's so gonna get snubbed hard.
No offence to people that like the game but sword and shield dont deserve to be voted GOTY or best RPG. Especially since DQXI is there

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Oh shoot! I forgot to tell you guys.
Last Wednesday (December 4th) I got under 1 minute on N64 Rainbow Road on 200cc!!
1576164166652.png

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
So I sat down and thought to myself which specific games of the decade I would list in a game of the year type way, and while most the years this decade were pretty easy picks for me, I really struggled to come up with a choice for 2011 and 2015, because I can't fully remember what came out that year. So here's the list after narrowing things down:

2010: Pokemon HGSS
2011:Batman Arkham city
2012:Kid Icarus Uprising
2013:Animal crossing New leaf
2014: Professor Layton vs Ace Attorney
2015:LBX
2016:Yokai watch 2
2017: Persona 5
2018:Super Smash bros Ultimate
2019:Kingdom hearts 3

Last edited:

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
So..... final bets?
Personally still on the boat of there not being a 2nd smash announcement at VGAs. I will be greatly upset with no Bayo 3 news, though. I wouldn't be surprised if there was no Bayo 3 news, just greatly upset. Outside of announcements I'm hoping Sekiro wins GOTY, 100% deserves it
Has anyone seen the trailer for Free Guy starring Ryan Reynolds? Really peaks my interest. Kinda reminds me of The Lego Movie but if live-action.

Plus I like Ryan Reynolds as an actor so there's also that. Might consider on seeing that.
I saw the trailer and it's honestly looking kind of bland imo, not super interested. I do enjoy Ryan's perfermoances most of the time there's a good chance I'll see it if I go with friends.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
No offence to people that like the game but sword and shield dont deserve to be voted GOTY or best RPG. Especially since DQXI is there
Tbf, even without Pokemon, I believe (and I say this because I can't check as voting closed), Fire Emblem is there as well, so it has some stiff competitiom regardless.

Though I wouldn't care as much if it lost to Three Houses.

But lets be real, Three Houses is gonna get clapped by Pokemon as well.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
If Pokemon sword and shield wins any kind of award my faith in humanity is honestly gone at that point because these people have bad taste.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Oh shoot! I forgot to tell you guys.
Last Wednesday (December 4th) I got under 1 minute on N64 Rainbow Road on 200cc!!
tenor (50).gif

Tbf, even without Pokemon, I believe (and I say this because I can't check as voting closed), Fire Emblem is there as well, so it has some stiff competitiom regardless.

Though I wouldn't care as much if it lost to Three Houses.

But lets be real, Three Houses is gonna get clapped by Pokemon as well.
I wouldnt mind if it lost to FE either. FE losing to pokemon on the other hand..

Last edited:

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
I think their proportions lend themselves to looking better in karts than Jaxi or even Poochy, at least how I see it.

I think it should be a separate entity, though I personally don’t see it as necessary or even feasible.

(Also why cut Toadette? She’s a separate character at least and has been pushed a lot lately)
Really late, sorry.

I needed to pick a sixth character and I find Toadette irritating, so she got the axe. I probably would have said Daisy if she didn't have as much history as she does.

D

Deleted member

So... I did a thing:
You'll have to click on the image to see the whole thing

Last edited by a moderator:

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
My one hope for BoTW 2 is the ability to play as Zelda.

It's not gonna happen, but I can dream.
I'd like to think that her shorter hair in the trailer is so that it doesn't clip with her armour, hinting towards her being playable, but I'm afraid it'll mean nothing more than 'change in personality = new haircut"

D

Deleted member

Ah ****, the people that are in the Discord I made are going crazy, I literally might have to ban someone because they just don’t know when to quit :l

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Some final predictions.

Two smash reveals

botw or odyssey two

wonderful 101/102

Smash will either be Phoenix, Kos-mos, reimu or Sora.

probably almost none of this is right but should be fun

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
I was thinking about this yesterday, 2K announced the other day that they've formed a new developer to make a Bioshock sequel, I wonder what the chances are that we could get a teaser for it tonight.

That, BOTW2, and a Smash character shadowdrop would make my night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom