• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shroob

Sup?
But yeah.

I dunno anything about KOSMOS.

So I'll just back her cause she's hot and apparently a bad ass robot.

What's not to love.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
You should probably watch the trailer before jumping to conclusions. The 2016 movie wasn't too good, but that doesn't mean this new film can't be good. Personally I think it looks pretty nice, and that's coming from a Ghostbusters fan who has been anticipating this movie.
Who are you talking about?

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Same reason as Shroob. Plus its an female rep.

Not that Kazooie mattered anyways...
You say that Kazooie is a female rep one more time and you'll share the trait of having someone wringing your neck with her.

Shroob

Sup?
just because jon backed her doesnt mean...anything
I beg to differ, a bit.

Jon does leak ****, this is an undeniable fact, and despite what he said on Twitter, he has leaked **** in a very "This is my guess" kinda way.

I think Verg and Sabi are most likely full of ****, but Sabi has never co-related Vergs "No Bamco", and when Verg realized "Oh wait shes Bamco?" He freaked.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Kos Mos would be fine with me, but I kinda hope it’s not her. Simply because I want it to be someone no ones thought about.

At is point, if it’s her we’ll just think “yup, ok. There she is.” When I want full blown raw reactions. The kind that’ll fuel my meme tank for half a year.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
inb4 fighter #5 turns out to be Pyra and Mythra since they were suggested by GameXplain alongside KOS-MOS

StormC

Smash Hero
It's blatant concern trolling to say "see, Kazooie counts, shut up about wanting more women on the roster."

People know why others aren't satisfied with just Kazooie when they say that but they do it anyway.

Noipoi

Howdy!
It's blatant concern trolling to say "see, Kazooie counts, shut up about wanting more women on the roster."

People know why others aren't satisfied with just Kazooie when they say that but they do it anyway.
Yeah those people are ****ing morons. The worst. They should be like, shot or something.

Frantically hides every “Kazooie’s a female rep” joke I’ve made.

Shroob

Sup?

Though at the same time, there is a certain user that takes wanting women a bit

Too much

We all know who.

StormC

Smash Hero
Though at the same time, there is a certain user that takes wanting women a bit

Too much

We all know who.
Sure. People can be annoying about it. But wanting at least one full female character in the DLC shouldn't be treated like a ridiculous request.

Kazooie is always brought up in bad faith.

Shroob

Sup?
Sure. People can be annoying about it. But wanting at least one full female character in the DLC shouldn't be treated like a ridiculous request.

Kazooie is always brought up in bad faith.
Oh no I agree just

The most vocal user here has threatened violence on others

And then themselves

All over a video game character being female.

D

Deleted member

My most wanted character out of my priorities (the latter cathegory being already fully present in Smash) is Pauline, followed by Saber, Reimu, Adeleine and Mach Rider

And I don’t fear to say it.

StormC

Smash Hero
Oh no I agree just

The most vocal user here has threatened violence on others

And then themselves

All over a video game character being female.
I haven't seen them threaten violence. Pretty messed up if they did to say the least.

They're also young, which doesn't excuse it, but I think they have an issue of taking everything on the internet too seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom