• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

How's everyone going to pass the time until the Game Awards on Thursday? (I've said it before, but I really hope that we get a character then, or this community's going to go crazy. ...or crazier, I guess)

Aside from work, I'm going to try to make progress in Mega Man X3 (two bosses down, six to go, though Tunnel Rhino is a massive pain even when I have his weakness), I might start the Mandalorian (though the internet has spoiled me on what's apparently the big twist of the series), and I'll probably rewatch the first season of either Dragon Ball Z or Avatar: The Last Airbender. (it's been a while since I've seen either one)
I’m gonna help my grandfather decorate his house for Christmas, finish my chinese and english classes before my Christmas holidays, keep progressing on DQXI S, wait for UA3 news on the X-Men DLC to drop and maybe start doing Christmas decoration at my house.

D

Deleted member

As mentioned before, I'm considering getting Cross Tag Battle for the Switch, but I wanna ask if someone here has experience with that version first. Like getting some opinions on it, if it runs well, etc.
I guess I'll try asking again before going to bed in case it went under, because I really have no clue. If not I might get it for PS4, though I'd prefer Switch if it runs well enough.

Well, having said that, night.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
How's everyone going to pass the time until the Game Awards on Thursday? (I've said it before, but I really hope that we get a character then, or this community's going to go crazy. ...or crazier, I guess)

Aside from work, I'm going to try to make progress in Mega Man X3 (two bosses down, six to go, though Tunnel Rhino is a massive pain even when I have his weakness), I might start the Mandalorian (though the internet has spoiled me on what's apparently the big twist of the series), and I'll probably rewatch the first season of either Dragon Ball Z or Avatar: The Last Airbender. (it's been a while since I've seen either one)
Work, loaf around, surf the web, personal projects, maybe spriting, playing vidya gaems (nothing in particular), sleep.

Pretty much that stuff.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
As mentioned before, I'm considering getting Cross Tag Battle for the Switch, but I wanna ask if someone here has experience with that version first. Like getting some opinions on it, if it runs well, etc.
It runs pretty good for me. Yeah, every now and then I get attacked by lag, probably my wifu signal getting interrupted by the microwave, but most of my matches are pretty smooth. I havent been trolled online, Most people I fight give GGs which is good

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up

I'll probably play on my 2DS for a few hours. Getting through the Battle Tree in Pokemon Moon, some Sm4sh Online Matches, or maybe I'll play through the bonus levels in my copy of "BoxBoxBoy!".

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
These Steven Universe episodes are pretty good!

A lot of ground has been covered in these first few episodes! Also:

the rose quartz gems though

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
In DC Comics, the source wall is what separates us from their world. It is literally the comic book page/television screen. When beings from our side enter their world they have power over creation itself.

If you’re ever feeling down on yourself. Just remember. It is DC official cannon that you are an all powerful cosmic god.

D

Deleted member

In DC Comics, the source wall is what separates us from their world. It is literally the comic book page/television screen. When beings from our side enter their world they have power over creation itself.

If you’re ever feeling down on yourself. Just remember. It is DC official cannon that you are an all powerful cosmic god.
Quoting Alfred Molina in Spider-Man 2 here:

3E7FEAB2-92EA-4F6D-9E7B-C0049623BB11.jpeg

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Poor Samus, she would've been interesting for Mario Kart. (Same with Kirby and Captain Falcon.)
Also I wanted both Kirby and Dedede as racers in a DLC pack 3.
3245.png

Last edited:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Steven Universe Future spoilers without any context.
weWeWeWEWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.png

D

Deleted member

I’m starting to see a rising on Metroid posts all around Smashboards.

93733164-DCC8-4DB7-9767-E4BECFCE30CF.jpeg

Keep it going.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
That last episode of SU though:
That fusion was sick, and now pearl gets to move on with someone who truly understands her.
One of the best episodes of this series hands down.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Noipoi Pro tip #54

If you ever find yourself pining for a certain someone, but don’t quite know how or where to start, just say-

“I know where you live.”

And then leave without another word. Trust me, they’ll be 100% into it.

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
Have any of you guys been watching The Imagineering Story on Disney+? It's so interesting, and every time I watch it makes me wish I had gotten the chance to go to one of the parks when I was a kid.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I saw this comment on a video and it made me laugh really hard.
20191207_222854.jpg

I mean, I see a lot of these kinds of comments, but... Why? :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom