• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So remember the new shiny method in sword and shield that Pokémon gave all the details on how it works?

Well it’s pretty much completely wrong. At least when it comes to the odds. Joe Merrick has discovered this with help from people, that like theorized the method is coding completely incorrect to what Pokémon said or they straight up lied, but it’s probably the former.

At 500 your odds should be roughly 1 in 500 or so roughly.

However this method only gives you the boost 3% of the time and not always like it’s suppose to.

So that’s a big oof. Hopefully they patch this correctly but honestly I’m not holding my breath.

For now if you want to shiny hunt stick to Masuda Methoding

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Btw as a professional in the field, I can confirm that Gou is very gay. Not in a slanderous way, I should note. I mean, he's basically rubbing on Ash already.

Edit: Gou and Ash's dances better be dance emotes in Fortnite in the future.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
God, that little foot slide Ash does is going to be in my dreams. Holy mesmerizing hell.
This new series overall is pretty fun. It has some good animation in key scenes so far and really focuses on Pokémon and it’s environment a lot showcasing how fun and cool it be to live in the world of Pokémon. I really liked the second episode where like 5 minutes of it is Lugia taking ash and go on a ride through various landscapes because it respected they had the balls to climb on it during a fight.

Also team rocket might actually rotate their team as pelipper delivers the Pokémon they used in the third episode out of A gumball machine filled with team rocket labeled pokeballs. Making me think each episode they might use something different to show that Pokémon off.

Either way it’s pretty good so far. Pikachu’s backstory was sad too but a nice one to have

Noipoi

Howdy!
This new series overall is pretty fun. It has some good animation in key scenes so far and really focuses on Pokémon and it’s environment a lot showcasing how fun and cool it be to live in the world of Pokémon. I really liked the second episode where like 5 minutes of it is Lugia taking ash and go on a ride through various landscapes because it respected they had the balls to climb on it during a fight.

Also team rocket might actually rotate their team as pelipper delivers the Pokémon they used in the third episode out of A gumball machine filled with team rocket labeled pokeballs. Making me think each episode they might use something different to show that Pokémon off.

Either way it’s pretty good so far. Pikachu’s backstory was sad too but a nice one to have
I just hope they use its new, non committed structure to let the developers have some extra time to make the games tbh

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I can't believe i'm gonna be an adult tomorrow. I'm not ready to be get a job and pay taxes.
Happy birthday!

I was kinda meh on it before (because it was announced when I was banking on Odyssey 2 being announced) but I’m gettin pretty interested in Xenoblade Definitive Edition.
It's my favorite game of all time and the remaster is being done exactly the way that I wanted it to be (cut content restored and character models looking closer to the art style from XC2)!

Hopefully you'll enjoy it if you decide to give it a chance when it comes out. :)

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I just hope they use its new, non committed structure to let the developers have some extra time to make the games tbh
I could see this actually being the case. There’s no league in sight right now( ash could also go back and do old ones tbh if they wanted him to aim for the top again), and the goal of Ash in this one is go out and do research for the professor into Pokémon all around the world and solve some mysteries.

Go is into this as his goal too, but his main focus and endgame is to find new again and battle it/catch it.

So with that premise alone and the fact there’s 8 regions to play with, you could really end it at anytime you want. So I hope they knew it around and give us just fun and unique episodes for the series while buying time for gen 9 to sit down address some issues and get a good polish before release. Plus we are likely getting shinnoh remakes too which could stretch time even more. Hopefully they go this route because it would be smart but we’ve got to wait and see

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I saw Erik slander, ************'s gotten over 750 damage off in a single turn consistently, and has some of the best Pep Powers, only reason he isn't the best party member is because his kit is made for bosses and not in general, not to mention Jade outclasses him when it comes to fighting liquid metal slimes and ****

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Well, I'm off to work so I'll smell catch y'all later.

This post was brought to you by Keto weight loss supplements.

Iridium

Smash Hero
It's pretty crazy knowing Ultimate is turning a year old soon, the game still has a somewhat new feel to it when I play.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Hi guys, this is what my avatar is gonna be when Christmas finishes:
dd1iius-ce3be79a-bcd9-4716-9622-f97b38d6090a.png

"Poyo!"
"This is not groovy Kirbs! We gotta escape from that light monster thingy!"
Seeing this makes me want Earthworm Jim for Smash Ultimate.
Note: already changed my avatar to this.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Hey guys, what’s up?

finally you all have good taste /s
NGL, I do have a few fetishies. I mean, I'm obviously not going to mention em(spoiler; they're super mild ones, nothing like the horror that is rule34)

And honestly, I'm gonna stop there, because the last time I brought this up, I got warned. so uh..... Subject changing time?

Yeah, go ask questions at my AMA. Yeah, you know you wanna :p

Last edited by a moderator:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Well, i'm 18 today. It feels. It feels.

Exactly the same.
Happy birthday!

And yeah, I know that feeling. You think legally being an adult changes you, but it really doesn't do much until you actually start living on your own.

D

Deleted member

Happy birthday!

And yeah, I know that feeling. You think legally being an adult changes you, but it really doesn't do much until you actually start living on your own.
Honestly, I used to be scared of turning 18 because many people around Discord used to tell me that was the worst moment of anyone’s life due to how awful the feeling was.

But in my case? It was really awesome.

Nothing awful happened, and I’m still as happy and positive about my future as I was in June. Now I just have to work my way through everything.

Kinda ironic that the year most people told me would be the worst of my life turned out to be the best year of my entire life for many reasons.

D

Deleted member

Honestly, I used to be scared of turning 18 because many people around Discord used to tell me that was the worst moment of anyone’s life due to how awful the feeling was.

But in my case? It was really awesome.

Nothing awful happened, and I’m still as happy and positive about my future as I was in June. Now I just have to work my way through everything.

Kinda ironic that the year most people told me would be the worst of my life turned out to be the best year of my entire life for many reasons.
Honestly, the main problem I'm feeling about turning 18 is that I'll want to get out of my parent's house ASAP(I don't wanna be that kid that lives in his parent's house until he's like 30 or something) but on the other hand, doing so would require me to work my back off just to get my drivers license, let alone any kinda job.

D

Deleted member

Holy **** did I miss this or something?
Sakurai confirmed that Fighter #5 is finished last week! How the hell is this only now getting into my recommends!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom