• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
*gasp*

Nintendo pushed out a 3DS system update.

Without Stability?!

Is the 3DS finally completely stable?

Shroob

Sup?
Of course. But there are more people who are fixable than aren’t. And our current punishment system only serves to break people even further until they’re impossible to fix, even if it once was possible.

We need to talk about them sometime.
images.png

replace time with place and use with talk

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I was invited to a Discord channel, and I joined it and tried it out, but I was getting bored because Discord just isn't my flavor for socializing, but reading this conversation is making me realize that socializing in general isn't my flavor.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Of course. But there are more people who are fixable than aren’t. And our current punishment system only serves to break people even further until they’re impossible to fix, even if it once was possible.

We need to talk about them sometime.
I’m not here to start a fight but I really don’t think America’s prison system is as bad as it gets. For example you could go to Korea’s and well that’s self explanatory.

Is America’s perfect? Now but there’s definitely a lot of people you can find who have changed for the better after prison.

Shroob

Sup?
I’m not here to start a fight but I really don’t think America’s prison system is as bad as it gets. For example you could go to Korea’s and well that’s self explanatory.

Is America’s perfect? Now but there’s definitely a lot of people you can find who have changed for the better after prison.
Isn't China's like, all death penalty all day erryday?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Isn't China's like, all death penalty all day erryday?
Yeah there’s a lot of that there, and some insane laws. That honestly make me never want to be a tourist there because it’s so easy to **** up and go to jail without trying.

Most of the United States really don’t fall towards the death penaltie unless it’s a truly gruesome crime. A lot of life in prisons sure, but plenty of people only have a few years and can genuinely change.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
29183F9A-2F06-4345-99A6-24ABD1DC69B3.png

View attachment 249570

replace time with place and use with talk
Fair point I guess. Although the conversation did naturally flow there

A shark attack is worse then a bear attack. But that doesn’t mean being mauled by a bear is a good thing.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

A shark attack is worse then a bear attack. But that doesn’t mean being mauled by a bear is a good thing.
by that logic then it’s not a bad thing either. Your more likely to live the bear attack over the shark one

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend

> that image

I get it’s a joke, but please no. These jokes are stupid.

change what Rick said and it’s okay.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
Hello I would like to impart my knowledge of 5 Dracovish facts upon you:

1# It's a fish

2# It's a draco

3# God damnit Cara you horrid woman let it breathe

4#

5# Dracovish

Noipoi

Howdy!
Hello I would like to impart my knowledge of 5 Dracovish facts upon you:

1# It's a fish

2# It's a draco

3# God damnit Cara you horrid woman let it breathe

4#

5# Dracovish
At the end of the year I’m gonna do a big ass post on my opinions on Sw/Sh and modern Pokémon as a whole. Legitimately considering having a whole column devoted to the fossils.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Anyway moving on,

Alpharad is getting into competitive Pokémon which is something I would never expect but it’s fun.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Can't be any worse than mine, go for it.
Oh, well it's too late now. I was just gonna make a joke about someone surviving a bear attack but they're going to be crippled both physically and mentally for the rest of their life, but don't worry, they're still alive.
tyja1j2b2iz31.jpg

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Oh, well it's too late now. I was just gonna make a joke about someone surviving a bear attack but they're going to be crippled both physically and mentally for the rest of their life, but don't worry, they're still alive.
Which yeah it can happen, but there’s plenty of people that get away with a few scratches or the ability to still carry out life normally. It’s a lot easier to chase a bear off then a shark.

a shark is literally in uncharted territory and doesn’t give a **** who you are. If it’s hungry your gonna be in for some trouble.
At least if you encounter a bear, your aren’t in the ocean where it’s a lot harder to get away, and it would likely be during camping, so a scenario you’d be much better prepared for unless you weren’t the brightest when preparing for camping.
Plus get the bears eyes and you can have at least a good chance of getting out of there fine[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Which yeah it can happen, but there’s plenty of people that get away with a few scratches or the ability to still carry out life normally. It’s a lot easier to chase a bear off then a shark.

a shark is literally in uncharted territory and doesn’t give a **** who you are. If it’s hungry your gonna be in for some trouble.
At least if you encounter a bear, your aren’t in the ocean where it’s a lot harder to get away, and it would likely be during camping, so a scenario you’d be much better prepared for unless you weren’t the brightest when preparing for camping.
Plus get the bears eyes and you can have at least a good chance of getting out of there fine
Fun fact, I wasn't actually proving anything, I just thought that was funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom