• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I think that it's way too early to expect gameplay footage for BotW 2.

Other than that, it looks like a pretty solid card. I'm not expecting news on Seven Sirens but I do hope that they rip off the band-aid soon and announce that it was delayed to 2020 already.
Well you see ss dosent have a releses yet and it’s likley to be at 2020 so what I think is that they'll Show it off with Shantae about to say the release date...but then she hears a knock on the door...and a mailman is there...and gives her a letter...Not saying it’s happening and likley, just a little fun possibility I thought of sharing :p

and then They show off the release

Plank08

Smash Lord
How would you guys rate the mandalorian, I don’t like Star Wars (I’ve never watched it) but I think it’s fantastic, also anyone up for some smash?

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
So they do have favorites! /s
As a teacher last school year, while I didn't *hate* any of my students, I did have favorites, admittedly. I was unbiased most of the time, but there were a couple students I just clicked with better than everyone else. And those students were also in my homeroom, which helped lol

Either way, I'm never gonna reveal said favorites to anyone, because that wouldn't be appropriate. Taking dat info to the grave.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
As a teacher last school year, while I didn't *hate* any of my students, I did have favorites, admittedly. I was unbiased most of the time, but there were a couple students I just clicked with better than everyone else. And those students were also in my homeroom, which helped lol

Either way, I'm never gonna reveal said favorites to anyone, because that wouldn't be appropriate. Taking dat info to the grave.
OOOOOOO IM TELLIN!!

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

Honestly, I'm not surprised teachers have favorites. Keeping that private is definitely something you should do, though.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
Hot take

Buying packs of cards

Is buying into a physical gacha.

You're guaranteed X amounts of Common and 1 Rare or greater item.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
So. Every YouTuber I follow is making COPPA videos.

Depending on how much this effects my favorite creators I may no longer be a YouTube Red customer. No reason to not see adds if you’re never on the site.

Download your favorite videos now.

Shroob

Sup?

Depending on how much this effects my favorite creators I may no longer be a YouTube Red customer. No reason to not see adds if you’re never on the site.

#StandWithTheBlueMuppet

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
After seeing a buddy play SwSh, man am I glad I chose not to fall for peer pressure and get a copy.

The framerate drops alongside glitches and textures that look like ass on the big screen bother me enough to not want to do anything with the game. If anything, I'll buy the super-polished version of the inevitable Super Sword and Super Shield. :nifty:

D

Deleted member

I'd hop on and play some Smash, but I'll be getting plenty of playtime in against the students tomorrow. I'm still undefeated, but there's one student who has been so freaking excited to come play with us.

It's basically my favorite student too. But we'll see if he can actually take me down.

Last week, I was set up to play another student. I had to fix the controls on the GCN controller I was using because I dislike tap jump, and when I was playing against Sandbag the student in question was like, "Wait, I have to go up against THAT? OH ****?" Hilarious.

It's honestly a ton of fun. I just love that the kids love it.
Ok, two things.

1. You sound like the best teacher ever.
2. So teacher’s do have favorites. Well, I’m probably my science teacher’s favorite 2nd period student ‘cause I’m the only one who isn’t bouncing off the walls. LOL

Seanapotamus

Smash Journeyman
pokemon rep is off the cards for future fighters

three houses spirits remain nowhere to be seen
No Astral Chain spirits either.

Anyways, here's what I'm guessing for the SwSh spirits (do NOT take my word for it, this is simply a prediction):
  • Zamazenta: Pink :ultlucario: who likes to shield a lot and has super armor
  • Zacian: Blue :ultwolf: who has an enhanced beam sword or killing edge whose attack is increased.
  • Grookey: Green :ultdiddy:
  • Scorbunny: :ultpikachu: with a bunny hood. I mean, it's a bunny...
  • Sobble: :ultsquirtle: or :ultgreninja:
  • Morpeko: :ultpikachu:, obviously due to being Gen 8's Pikaclone
  • Corviknight: Black :ultfalco:
That might be all the SwSh spirits we're getting since most of the new Pokemon weren't revealed. The Japanese Smash Bros. account will post who is representing each Pokemon later, so keep an eye out.

Shroob

Sup?
I wonder if this means we'll finally get the Demon x Machina and Tetris Spirits back.

I'd like to finish my Spirit collection tyvm.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend

COPPA can also affect more than just Youtube. Oh no, this game has Mario in it, meaning it must be for kids! But the players are swearing! Let’s fine them big time!

Huh, what’s that? Kids are playing CoD and GTA? We don’t care, we’re your parents now and those games are obviously for children!

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I caught a Gengar.

That's good, because I didn't want to have to trade to get one.

Also, fighting a Gigantamax Drednaw right now. Hoping to get it this time.

Shroob

Sup?
>the TGAs play out
>Fire Emblem 3 Houses wins best Strategy GOTY
>Sakurai shows up on stage

View attachment 247286View attachment 247288

>nothing but salt for 3 months
Hey

If they make Female Byleth the main, I think that'd soften the blow a lot.

Robin's pretty 50/50 on whether people prefer the Male or Female alt, but

Even the in-game classic mode banner uses Female Corrin.

And Male Byleth feels like he's in the same boat with Male Corrin, which is their Female versions are leaps and bounds more popular than them.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I know "Ha ha Pokemon animations bad" is the popular opinion right now, but IDK man when I see stuff like Cinderace's Pyro Ball animation I get pretty hyped. GF needs more of that.

Also Cinderace is probably the best starter evo (well, to me at least).

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Hey

If they make Female Byleth the main, I think that'd soften the blow a lot.

Robin's pretty 50/50 on whether people prefer the Male or Female alt, but

Even the in-game classic mode banner uses Female Corrin.

And Male Byleth feels like he's in the same boat with Male Corrin, which is their Female versions are leaps and bounds more popular than them.
So you're saying I can't be given the choice of playing with an avatar the same sex because having a **** automatically makes you a worse candidate? :073:

That sounds pretty silly.

Shroob

Sup?
So you're saying I can't be given the choice of playing with an avatar the same sex because having a **** automatically makes you a worse candidate? :073:

No I mean make Female the main selectable with Male as the alt costume.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
COPPA can also affect more than just Youtube. Oh no, this game has Mario in it, meaning it must be for kids! But the players are swearing! Let’s fine them big time!

Huh, what’s that? Kids are playing CoD and GTA? We don’t care, we’re your parents now and those games are obviously for children!
God. The law is meant to prevent kids from being exploited by data harvesting companies. That has absolutely not reason to effect the games themselves. If it does end up effecting them then this is just the government trying to control the media.

But what else can you expect from the Authoritatian Annoying Orange administration.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
No I mean make Female the main selectable with Male as the alt costume.
Eh, I don't think it'll change much about the order. It's 50/50. I always thought the male one went first in the order because it's the first choice of the two that's immediately thrown into your face, not to push some canon sex agenda.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

He just said make her the primary costume. Make Byleth would just be color 2 instead of color 1.

Edit: :ultgreninja:’d

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
God. The law is meant to prevent kids from being exploited by data harvesting companies. That has absolutely not reason to effect the games themselves. If it does end up effecting them then this is just the government trying to control the media.

But what else can you expect from the Authoritatian Annoying Orange administration.
I mean, I hate him as much as the next guy, but these laws aren't anything new, nor are they really partisan.

'Member SOPA?

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
He just said make her the primary costume. Make Byleth would just be color 2 instead of color 1.
Speedy deliverance like 5 minutes late, as always.

I have no idea how you people can understand that as the words "the main". "The main" sounds a hell of a lot like "the only one" to me. :drshrug:

Shroob

Sup?
Eh, I don't think it'll change much about the order. It's 50/50. I always thought the male one went first in the order because it's the first choice of the two that's immediately thrown into your face, not to push some canon sex agenda.
It doesn't change anything.

But I'm biased as hell and like Female Byleth more lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom