• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
It's also weird that, so far we really don't have any leaks in regards to Nintendo's E3.

Verg dropped a couple games but, like, those are just small fry, the actual presentation, up to this point, is totally unknown.
It seems that Nintendo has done a good job keeping things secret this year... which really starts to paint a confusing light over Banjo and Erdrick.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Shoutouts to Izaw keeping up these guides going and keeping the Marth dream alive.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Have to wonder if VRPlant leaker will strike today.

Gotta be honest, based on discussions with some other folks who, again, are smarter than I am, I have to say that I get this feeling that Sabi is backtracking in this way to save face.

It all just seems too convenient, and to blur out everything except a lawyers name to make it so a skeptic can google and find the real guy?

Nintendo isn’t listed correctly. It should be Nintendo Co. Ltd, and evidently this Canadian lawyer has an email that ends in “.com” rather than “.ca”.

I’m no expert but I really get the feeling that she’s using something like this to get internet fame.

But what do I know? We’ll never know if she had information, but at this point it just seems like a big show to get attention.
It absolutely is a show. Look at day project m. That game was out for the longest time and always big. Nintendo didn’t even go after them. The project m devs said it was possible if they become an actual development team they could be in legal trouble.

Nintendo really never cared. Also like you said the massive ERSB leak had at worst copy right strikes.

Nintendo isn’t the ****ing yakuza and they don’t take action unless it’s really needed. Considering sabi didnt even say anything, there is no way Nintendo actually approached them.

It would be funny as hell though if Doug bowser used this to his advantage and said we never threatened you. All that internet fame gone and now bowser has some respect. Not going to happen but I’d laugh

Shroob

Sup?
It seems that Nintendo has done a good job keeping things secret this year... which really starts to paint a confusing light over Banjo and Erdrick.
Erdrick, not really, since, that's been an open secret since September.

Banjo tho?

Yeah, big ? from me how that apparently got out yet so far nothing else has.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I honestly expected VR Plant to strike already, but I guess not. By the time he does, nobody will care and it would be too late.
And Sabi is out for reasons, so Nintendo's conference won't be leaked by her.
And Verge so far has a losing track record with Smash DLC, and he only leaked a miniscule amount smaller games.

I think this E3 for Nintendo is going to mostly be a surprise.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
I'm keeping my expectations in regards to Banjo at a minimum.

At this point, the only thing he really has going for him is Shinobi, that's it, and while I don't doubt Shinobi's track record, allow me to be skeptical here since Nintendo's E3 is so tight lipped right now.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I do have to say it’s amazing that papagenos papagenos has become the hero of the insider arc and made a hell of a comeback.

It was definitely deserved

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
I thought we were done with musical presentations

Does anyone actually like these

Shroob

Sup?
I'm still gonna remain skeptical.

Microsoft did nothing with Banjo at their E3, and we only have 1 person supposedly backing Banjo.

Coupled with nothing from Nintendo's E3 being leaked soo far and,

Yeah, I'm very skeptical right now.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

Microsoft did nothing with Banjo at their E3, and we only have 1 person supposedly backing Banjo.

Perhaps Rare Replay instead? I mean, it's been rumored for about a year now

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

Can we just not talk about Banjo until after E3? And if he never gets revealed, then never talk about him again? Please. I don't need more people piling on to what Microsoft did to me yesterday.

Shroob

Sup?
Perhaps Rare Replay instead? I mean, it's been rumored for about a year now
That's what I'm thinking of worst case scenario.

But then I really think Shinobi caused a ruckus for nothing then. The man knew exactly what he was doing with his choice of words.

Ngl if this is all just for Rare Replay, that was a **** move.

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
This is Watch dogs 3 right? Looks kind of cool, assuming this trailer is actually an accurate portrayal of the game.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
"Unfortunately it's locked up tighter than your compression stockings."

Bagley is winning Ubisoft for me alone.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I mean, why though? It sounds like it's causing you to get upset, and in the end, viewing live doesn't change whether the announcements happen or not, right? Taking it at your own pace rather than a rush of a presentation might be solid.
I don't disagree with anything you just said. Maybe I will. I don't know.

D

Deleted member

This is ridiculous, you wouldn't have to look THAT hard to find human traffickers and drug dealers in London.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom