• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Wow, we're still having this SwSh conversation huh? Anyway, fir the 11 characters:
Steve
Resident Evil Character (Jill, Leon, or Chris. Or maybe they pull a Hero and add multiple in one)
Lara Croft
Namco Rep. Idk who, but there's a lot.
Astral Chain character maybe?
An ArcSys character. Probably the last major FG company left. Idk who, I don't really play ArcSys games.
Crash
Frogger
Gen 8 Mon
Maybe someone from FE:TH?
Another Sega Rep. Idk who. Ristar, sure.
Goku

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
What is confusing me with all of this mess going around is that, Japan never got a announcement about the cut Pokemon from gamefreak. Like they know about it, but only via the west talking about the Dexit controversy.

I know about the japanese Pokemon UM/US commercial "everyone is here"-style that they made some time ago, soooooo it is because of that that they are afraid of coming back on their words to the Japanese fanbase?

D

Deleted member

be controversial ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Brawl is the best Smash Bros game.
Controversial huh?

Smash Bros' roster is the worst due to its unequal gender ratio, unlike the better balanced Central Fiction and the "small but significant" Tekken 7.

You can dine on my blood tonight.

Wait, did someone say Goku? If he did, OFF WITH HIS HEAD

Last edited by a moderator:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Wow, we're still having this SwSh conversation huh? Anyway, fir the 11 characters:
Steve
Resident Evil Character (Jill, Leon, or Chris. Or maybe they pull a Hero and add multiple in one)
Lara Croft
Namco Rep. Idk who, but there's a lot.
Astral Chain character maybe?
An ArcSys character. Probably the last major FG company left. Idk who, I don't really play ArcSys games.
Crash
Frogger
Gen 8 Mon
Maybe someone from FE:TH?
Another Sega Rep. Idk who. Ristar, sure.
Goku
Nice list overal- wait a minute.

Lara Croft
Be realistic, we'll never get any SE character after Cloud. You saw how greedy and hard to work with they were.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Eleven more characters? Alrighty.
1.Doomguy
2.Ryu H
3.Heihachi
4.Scorpion
5.Crash
6.Spyro
7.Frogger
8.Geno
9.Dixie
10.Porky
11.Rayman

D

Deleted member

Be realistic, we'll never get any SE character after Cloud. You saw how greedy and hard to work with they were.
Hero?

But considering the stingy Square Enix that Nintendo would virtually wrestle over content.

ZaneHitsurugi

Smash Ace
eh, subspace was super meh for me.
I'll take subspace over the dumpster fire that was world of light any day.
Controversial huh?

Smash Bros' roster is the worst due to its unequal gender ratio, unlike the better balanced Central Fiction and the "small but significant" Tekken 7.

We get it already.

D

Deleted member

Controversial huh?

I still need to play Tekkén 7.

A game with Negan from Walking Dead, Geese from Fatal Fury and a wood being has to be great.

D

Deleted member

Mornin fellas, how's it goin today? Anything new?
I’m acting too weird on the boards recently.

I don’t know why, but I am concerned.

That apart: the thread is hyped for Scoob!, the Sonic movie and Disney+. There’s also a lot of SwSh talk.

D

Deleted member

I still need to play Tekkén 7.

A game with Negan from Walking Dead, Geese from Fatal Fury and a wood being has to be great.
Literally almost everyone in my college plays it...and I'm still struggling to get it due to my bull**** laptop.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Controversial huh?

By that logic, DBFZ should have the worst roster, due to having like, 2 female charaters only.

So, SSBU still ain't the worst.
getaloadofthis.gif

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

I mean, they could pull a Hero and give us more than we expected. I mean, we got at least 4x more DQ content than we did for FF content, and DQ has the STINGIER composer.

D

Deleted member

I'll take subspace over the dumpster fire that was world of light any day.

We get it already.
it's the inverse for me honestly, I felt that Subspace had the problem of trying too hard, while WOL was just perfect.

Pretty much, Subspace felt like it was trying to have a story, but didn't know what too do with it(this is especially notable in the later levels)

D

Deleted member

I am curious to see how Tekkén 7’s version of Soy Sauce For Geese sounds like:

Not bad, but I wish the guitar at the beginning was heard better. Everything else is awesome doh.

D

Deleted member

I am curious to see how Tekkén 7’s version of Soy Sauce For Geese sounds like:

Not bad, but I wish the guitar at the beginning was heard better. Everything else is awesome doh.
Would definitely say the same, though the KoF XIV remix is just right for me, and lo, it's in the game!

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I'll give DBFZ credit due to its source material. Smash on the other hand, has tons to pull from.
Just curious, can we count female variant of characters? Like :ultpokemontrainerf:

'cuz yes, it even the out quit a bit.
3. It's 3.

Though if we can get Kefla, Towa and Chi-Chi...

God dang it, I knew I missed someone.

D

Deleted member

How many guest characters does Tekkén 7 have doh?

I only remember Geese, Negan and Akuma.

I may probably be missing a few more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom