• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Hey, Steve can finally breathe again!
Still, I do not expect Steve.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Reposting because I got 2nd-to-last posted, the Shinobi backpeddaling post is fake, someone checked
1560117827970.png

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
This is getting really confusing here, so I think I'm going to take this as a sign and go to bed now.
eggman is out.gif

See yall tomorrow, folks, have a good day.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
I haven’t finished watching yet, but I really don’t know what to think with Banjo not getting a new game.

On one hand, I guess that doesn’t rule out Banjo in Smash. But that seems...odd.

To me though, it seems like there has to be something to the rumors.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
So at the end of the day, we got trailers for two new Switch games: Spiritfarer and Minecraft Dungeons along with an old Nintendo series getting a new game in Battletoads.

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
As for the conference, my view:

The presentation is good. Microsoft know how to put out a show, but it does seem to be more quantity than quality. Lots of filler and detailed explanations that could probably be shortened. Not seeing much actual gameplay is a genuine complaint and I get people who were disappointed with that.

For the announcements, they had a good mixture of genres and offered some nice deals. The Game Pass deal is stellar, the new console sounds promising, and the new controller looks cool. I like the customization it allows.

Games? I enjoyed some of the smaller projects. The deer game looks wholesome for example. Otherwise Battletoads was incredible. I enjoyed Borderlands, Halo, Ori, Spiritfarer, and even Forza which had a lot of personality. In fact, personality is a key word here. The conference had loads of it in presentation, and the games announced will excite pretty much every player no matter the genre. I think it had a lot to offer.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Oh ****, gonna be asleep for the Bethesda conference. Someone pm me to tell me the announcements and any news about Doom Eternal please.
goddamnit bethesda, consider us euros for once

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
I didn’t just want Banjo. I could have settled for Perfect Dark, Conker, Killer Instinct, Cuphead, Hell, even Zoo Tycoon! Or even just some cool third party offerings. But. There. Was. Nothing! I just speant an hour watching them brag about how pretty they can make graphics.
Saying you’ll “settle” for a revival of a dead-for-over-a-decade IP is like me saying I want $1,000,000, but will settle for $100,000. That’s just too high expectations.

They’re already working on reviving a Rare IP, Battletoads.

You can’t say there were no cool third party offerings either. Maybe they weren’t your kind of thing, but they weren’t “bad games.” Most of those games aren’t really my thing (I don’t even have an XBox), but I still appreciated them for what they we’re doing.

D

Deleted member

Oh boy. @Bolderousness I think this is what i meant by people taking things too far. Sorry :/
You know that feeling where you're devastated but end up smiling because it feels like the natural result so you just laugh to yourself? I was doing that for a minute before the post turned out to be fake.

Banjo's still in, baby!

Last edited by a moderator:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Realized I believe I might have a doctor's appointment tomorrow which could make me miss Ubisoft's conference.

Oh well

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Well first of all that isn't entirely true, second, someone who leaked some details Microsoft confirmed mentioned one of those.
Perfect Dark specifically [/]
Well that’s nice. I guess. I still feel like I wasted an hour and a half of my time.
Banjo and Kazooie after E3.
Oof. Please don’t rub salt in the wound Taylor.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
You know that feeling where you're devastated but end up smiling because it feels like the natural result? I was doing that for a minute before the post turned out to be fake.

Banjo's still in, baby!
After I posted I thought about it and was going to ask for a link to the post. Honestly, i shouldn't be surprised the lengths that some people go to troll people, but i still didnt expect it there.

Altho, we still dont really know what's all going on

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
You know that feeling where you're devastated but end up smiling because it feels like the natural result? I was doing that for a minute before the post turned out to be fake.

Banjo's still in, baby!
This is all of us Banjo Boys ATM.

Knowing that this minor disappointment will lead to massive hype not too long from now.

D

Deleted member

After I posted I thought about it and was going to ask for a link to the post. Honestly, i shouldn't surprise the lengths that some people go to troll people, but i still didnt expect it there.

Altho, we still dont really know what's all going on
I don't think the leaker situation really changes for Banjo. No one was promising a Banjo game. Like, best case scenario was always Banjo game/remasters + Banjo for Smash, but nothing confirmed a Banjo game. Now it's just the good timeline with potentially Banjo in Smash

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Constantine Shigeru Wick enters the Miyamotomatrix

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Still going to enter Nintendo's show with a blank slate.

But right now my Bingo card isn't looking too hot :/

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Telling y'all, the Miyamoto - Keanu conspiracy runs DEEP
That conference was a delight. I'm so, so so excited for Phantasy Star Online 2. Goodbye, free time!
PSO is such a pleasant surprise. Honestly I'm shocked that it ended up getting sent over via Microsoft of all companies, jeez.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom