• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Still haven't seen that movie and I really want to.

I read your posts in Danny Phantom's voice, actually.

I'll ask the same question: which voice comes to mind when you all read my own posts?

Mike Pollock, all the way.
I read your post with Tails’s voice right now.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Here’s a list of character’s I voice with 0 context.

- Angry Gaming Bear
- Mouse With Sparkly Teeth
- EEYAH EEYAH
- Crazy British 7 Year Old
- Depressed Gamer
- Snotty Koopa Child
- MMMMM CHA CHA CHA
Uh, yeah, I can do this.

-Metabolism Cat

I have no other ideas.

Last edited:

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
My current planned team is Corviknight, Obstagoon, Grimmsnarl, and Duraludon, which isn't that balanced of a team. I wanna use Galarian Stunfisk, but having three Steel-types is kind of a bad idea. I'll probably have to use one of the bugs for a Fighting resist, and I'm leaning towards the Psychic/Bug ladybug.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Finally played 3 Houses after a looong break, and gotta say:

There is nothing more that warm my heart than seeing pre-timeskip Marianne genuily smiling.
Happy Malos.jpg

Bless this girl.

D

Deleted member

Now, I know how Snake reads my posts.

But how does everyone else read my posts?

I suppose the people who I talked with on Discord through voice chat read my posts with that voice.

D

Deleted member

Now, I know how Snake reads my posts.

But how does everyone else read my posts?

I suppose the people who I talked with on Discord through voice chat read my posts with that voice.
What I wanna know is when do y'all do voice chats?

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
I just assume I sound like an old man.

...despite being 26 and being told numerous times by students that I “sound like I could be a GameShow host “ or a “cartoon character”.

I should have gone into voice acting.

Last edited:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
I actually forgot I've heard Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku voice since I've watched his Ramen Rambles videos. Man my memory doesn't wanna work with me today.
lol I keep forgetting, I haven't done an episode in aggggggggeeeesss

I've been too lazy to actually get another episode off the ground.

was going to record one after terry's announcement, but me getting a switch kinda put a wrench into those plans

hopefully, that may change in the future. not sure yet.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I found out that the Mega Man X fighting fan game is supposed to have a demo in December. From what I understand, Mega Man X, Zero, Alia and Iris are supposed to be in the demo. I think you can get Command Mission MMX by holding start and selecting him, he as a mostly different moveset from the default Mega Man X, so that's pretty neat, but I don't know if the demo will have both versions of him.

I'm really curious to see what these guys do for Vile and Axl. Vile Especially, since they have 3 different boss fights, and his MHX weapons to pull from. The other characters are supposed to be Gate and Dynamo. If they get crazy with it, they could add Maximo, Marino, Cinnamon and Magma Dragoon. I saw that Sigma's a boss fight of course. They gave him a Genocide Cutter.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

Real talk I HIGHLY recommend the original Garo TV series. From 40 per bluray to 7 per bluray. Do yourself a favour and get yourself that **** as it's literally live action DMC done right and most of the swordplay is done without people in fancy suits or CG. Fair warning as it's an adult series with nudity.

For 14 bucks, the original series is a steal so again, I HIGHLY recommend this legendary show

D

Deleted member

Real talk I HIGHLY recommend the original Garo TV series. From 40 per bluray to 7 per bluray. Do yourself a favour and get yourself that **** as it's literally live action DMC done right and most of the swordplay is done without people in fancy suits or CG. Fair warning as it's an adult series with nudity.

For 14 bucks, the original series is a steal so again, I HIGHLY recommend this legendary show
This was one of my missed oppurtunities when I left the Tokusatsu fandom.

D

Deleted member

I’ll see if I can do something about it, since following your suggestions regarding Kamen Rider and buying online has really gave me a lot of good in the end!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom