• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
PsySmasher PsySmasher The only other thing I'll say is that I won't forgive you for letting someone named Stocktaker69 place top 8.

Lighteni

Smash Journeyman
Wait. So are you Onereason?
I don’t like the sudden stream of attention I got there, so I’m going to answer yes. Functionally, if I have a different account, then I might as well be a different person for all the difference it makes to whoever’s reading.

Lighteni

Smash Journeyman
That's because we thought you left for good, dummy! Anyways, welcome back. How's X6?
I actually completely forgot about the bet. I just deleted my account because I realised I really didn’t care that much and I felt like it.
Anyways, what’s Mega Man?

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
This thread is extremely fast tonight I can’t keep up so for now I only have one thing to say.

Ass.

D

Deleted member

I actually completely forgot about the bet. I just deleted my account because I realised I really didn’t care that much and I felt like it.
It is a Jump N’ Shoot game.

Iridium

Smash Hero
Wait I just checked.

It is a B tier.

HOLY ****

:ultridley::ultbowser::ultbowserjr: are who I used in bracket, won at least 1 game w/ each
Also used :ultpiranha::ultwolf::ultpalutena::ultmetaknight: during various friendlies
Maybe I should start with locals. My goal is to not go 0-2 for my first tourney and meet up with some top players. Eh, I don't even know about too many regionals in my region, but there is one annual one I can think of.

PsySmasher PsySmasher The only other thing I'll say is that I won't forgive you for letting someone named Stocktaker69 place top 8.
Oh yeah, that guy is really good, one of the better players in his region.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Don't know. Sounds like a dumb series with dumb spinoffs. Everybody knows Mighty No. 9 is the new thing.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Hey man, I can't help it if the guy is super good w/ multiple characters.

Even if he's got a name like Stocktaker69.

But no seriously, he's actually one of the best players in my local area.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

Me right now over the members on TohoKingdom Forum bickering over Godzilla vs. Kong getting delayed or not.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom