• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
To celebrate Spooky Season, I used my amazing editing skills to create a truly terrifying (and purple) monstrosity.

Warning: The following image is not for the faint of heart.

Lorenwigi.png

I don't know why I did this.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Last edited:

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
I tried my luck at the Rosalina pipe again and got lucky - both her car and her glider!
Screenshot_20191027-222742_Mario Kart.jpg

However, what I was not aware of is that there may not be a second pipe, meaning I have a 1/4 chance of the non-spotlight driver being King Boo. So even if I got lucky and got the high-end driver, it'll probably be Metal Mario or Dry Bowser.

So the dream of Luigi's Mansion King Boo is dead until I win the lottery and can afford wasting $500 on rubies.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
En Garde!

They showed the Kalos starter’s middle stages, but not the final ones. Same with Unova. With Sinnoh they straight up didn’t show any starter evolutions.

They're seriously not gonna....

****! I do NOT want to have to not talk about starter evolutions because of a ****ING #nospoilers embargo!

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
They were originally planning to show off starter evolutions sooner, but after the Dexit controversy they figured it'd be best to keep Jockrabbit's Fire/Fighting typing a secret as to not spark further outrage.

Baboom also has an ability that lets it change form into a Fire/Fighting type, which definitely doesn't help.

/s

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Is there a reason they didn't do one with Sonic and Peach?

A) this is way cuter
B) the spirit of cooperation
C) Amy’s a better character than Peach ever will be, even in her wildest dreams.
I was just thinking about that Sonic Ultimate Harem fanfic where he screws Peach and tells Mario about it.

Looks like the Cucker has become the Cucked.
You think they actually get together for the sake of sporting? Nah. The Olympics are just a cover for a gigantic swingers party they have every year.

Shroob

Sup?
First it was the lights...

Then the phone...

And then...

THE BOARDS WILL OOZE KETO SLIME?!

No, wait, that happens every night.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Some pretty cool fanart. I dig the perspective on it.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom